Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257219 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Please...in sending a paid mail, the question "Place where you are making (or planning to make) an application" doesn't have Nigeria in the drop down. See pic attached.

Please what do I do?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2022
yolkman20:
Congratulations. Still hoping too, sent paid email and decision has been made. I believe ours will move to VAC today as well. 30th Dec Abuja TLS.

Pls, how do I send a paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2022
Is priority visa application back? I am booked for next week Thursday, and I'll like to move to priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ujuzoe: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2022
skarlet:
Please...in sending a paid mail, the question "Place where you are making (or planning to make) an application" doesn't have Nigeria in the drop down. See pic attached.

Please what do I do?

Look for Abuja or Ikeja or VI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Edunrybaba: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2022
olutop:
Visa Alert!!!!

Online Application 8th December
Biometrics 21st December ikeja TLS(Assisted)
Decision made 11th January according to decison letter.
Moved to VAC 19th January
Collection mail 19th January
Delivered by DHL 20th January
No NSF mail

Documents submitted: Waec cert, Bsc Cert(Photocopy), Tb cert, POF(28days Nov 24th to December 21st(printed on the day of my Biometric) even though I had over 40days of POF
5 years study gap, I didn't upload any work reference or Document
I really pushed UKVI rules to the limit which I wont advice anyone to try

I started reading this thread a week after my Biometrics, Nairaland peeps scared the hell out of me with different post and resolutions about UKVI rules.

All praises belong to God

Off to UCLAN to Study MSc Sport Medicine(My dream profession).

Wow. I honestly have the exact same scenario. This is my story too. Biometrics done in January 11. Awaiting decision. It will end in praise!! And guess what? Same uclan!!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2022
Ujuzoe:

Look for Abuja or Ikeja or VI

Done. I appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chocychoco: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Good morning boss.

I want to pay my school fees with the form A but since on 18th my form is yet to be attended to or reviewed. what can cause that and can i try another bank aside from globus as processing bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ensamy(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Sparekey:

Pls can i message you on WhatsApp, need you to guide through the application process..

Started it and stopped on the way, saw result as

D
M
P
D** and don't know which to go for
Send email: ensammie@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ddee20150: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Main Applicant Moved to vac and sent by courier...

Expecting update for dependants...

Abuja 30th...

So Far, God has been our refuge and guide.

I will testify

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lifelonglearner: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladylhee:
Hello! I got a conditioner offer from ulster university for May intake.

Please what does admission approval mean?
How do I send the requested documents to the school?
I’m in the same shoe with you.
Submit application yesterday and got a conditional offer today and the request is the same. Don’t know where to send the requested documents to and what they meant by admissions approval

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by skarlet: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na Abuja get floor today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Resurgent2016: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Dates usually don't show up during the day. Don't know why. Wait and try at midnight. They usually free up dates at midnight

Thanks......the hussle is real I guess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
skarlet:

Please what do I do?

The listings here are CITIES... not countries. I advise you check properly.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dammyomo123(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Omobukkygmail:
hello house, who's going to Nottingham trent university
I am, September intake

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Am suspecting they took a large part of 21st ,22nd,23rd and 29th Biometric dates application out of Nigeria to process and as such having some kind of glitches in in the process.

OR the machine producing the Vignettes having technical issues. this looooooong silence is unusual from UKVI.

All the best to all applicants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
samsat:
Congratulations.
I saw you sent paid mail once.
Please how do I send paid mail to UKVI??
Thank you.

What does a PAID MAIL mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hi did you contact the bank after filling on the portal? If no, please do so
Chocychoco:
Good morning boss.

I want to pay my school fees with the form A but since on 18th my form is yet to be attended to or reviewed. what can cause that and can i try another bank aside from globus as processing bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by StanleyOlishe: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
ShalewaT:
Is priority visa application back? I am booked for next week Thursday, and I'll like to move to priority

Is it really back?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutop(m): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ifelajulo:

Please when did you get the decision letter?
Did you get it the day you get collection mail or on the day the decision was made.
Decision letter always come with Passport after Collection mail, but Decision is always made b4 the collection which might be a week b4 collection and the date is always written on the Decison letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Feliwalt12: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Omobukkygmail hello house, who's going to Nottingham trent university
[/quote]
I'm got a conditional offer from Nottingham Trent for September 2022.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutop(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Edunrybaba:

Wow. I honestly have the exact same scenario. This is my story too. Biometrics done in January 11. Awaiting decision. It will end in praise!! And guess what? Same uclan!!
Can't wait to link up in Preston, drop your email address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by judithnze: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!!!

Application Date: 20th December

Biometrics: 30th December

Decision made : 18th January

Collection mail: 21st January
No NsF mail
Documents submitted:
TB cert, POF , Employment Letter, Govt Gazette of employment, Work ID, CV
15years of study gap

Thank you everyone
This platform kept me sane throughout the wait time
I wish everyone success in their
future endeavors .

18 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
StanleyOlishe:

Is it really back?
I don't know o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
olutop:
Visa Alert!!!!

Online Application 8th December
Biometrics 21st December ikeja TLS(Assisted)
Decision made 11th January according to decison letter.
Moved to VAC 19th January
Collection mail 19th January
Delivered by DHL 20th January
No NSF mail

Documents submitted: Waec cert, Bsc Cert(Photocopy), Tb cert, POF(28days Nov 24th to December 21st(printed on the day of my Biometric) even though I had over 40days of POF
5 years study gap, I didn't upload any work reference or Document
I really pushed UKVI rules to the limit which I wont advice anyone to try

I started reading this thread a week after my Biometrics, Nairaland peeps scared the hell out of me with different post and resolutions about UKVI rules.

All praises belong to God

Off to UCLAN to Study MSc Sport Medicine(My dream profession).

Conragts... I am so happy for you!
How do you mean, by not pushing UKVI rules to the limit and not advising anyone to attempt it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samsat(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Congratulation, so happy for you.
Please is it Abuja TLS or VI or Ikeja?
Thank you.

judithnze:
VISA ALERT!!!!!

Application Date: 20th December

Biometrics: 30th December

Decision made : 18th January

Collection mail: 21st January
No NsF mail
Documents submitted:
TB cert, POF , Employment Letter, Govt Gazette of employment, Work ID, CV
15years of study gap

Thank you everyone
This platform kept me sane throughout the wait time
I wish everyone success in their
future endeavors .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 007s(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
For TLS VI I am not seeing any update o.

Please any TLS VI Dec 31st or Jan 4th sent paid email recently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.