Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1272867 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by freshestAy: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello house, please I need any assistance I can get regarding this issue. ����

I applied for a UK visit visa last year August 2021 and the visa application was refused.

For that application, because of strong home ties, my agent stated that I have an unmarried partner, and that the marriage is going to take place on December 2021 according to the wedding invitation card that was created and sent as part of documents to the embassy.

The application was refused because of disposable income issue and lack of strong family and economic ties.

So on their record, I am supposed to be married by now, but all that was not true. I’m still very single and I want to apply for a UK student visa this year as a single person.

Please I need help on what to do to convince the embassy that the marriage did not happen and I’m still single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samsat(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Its visa related and not related to the school. It's to contact UKVI.

Edwosa:

Thanks so much for the insights sheared. Pls enlighten:

1. This is what is called PRIORITY MAIL?
2. At what point is this required, is it securing a space at the university or visa related?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Since you didn't get married, you're still single. Relationships and engagements break up. Don't sweat it.
freshestAy:

I applied for a UK visit visa last year August 2021 and the visa application was refused.

For that application, because of strong home ties, my agent stated that I have an unmarried partner, and that the marriage is going to take place on December 2021 according to the wedding invitation card that was created and sent as part of documents to the embassy.

The application was refused because of disposable income issue and lack of strong family and economic ties.

So on their record, I am supposed to be married by now, but all that was not true. I’m still very single and I want to apply for a UK student visa this year as a single person.

Please I need help on what to do to convince the embassy that the marriage did not happen and I’m still single.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mellady(f): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
freshestAy:

grin :Dmarriage no come work naa, marriage was cancelled naa, its as simple as that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amy43: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good evening all, I am married with two kids and we want to relocate to uk through study route ,I have applied for my transcript and my passport will be ready by next week God’s willing.pls I need a guide .thank you In advance

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kaylaonah(f): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please what places are considered outside London?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kaylaonah(f): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
amy43:
Good evening all, I am married with two kids and we want to relocate to uk through study route ,I have applied for my transcript and my passport will be ready by next week God’s willing.pls I need a guide .thank you In advance

Start by applying to schools that offer the course you're going for and begin working on your personal statement - don't leave this for the eleventh hour, a rush job won't cut it. While doing this, start gathering funds... You'll need a lot of it.

Good luck on your journey, it gets easier with each stage you pass

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Una ehnnn. The study route is for studies. If you want to relocate, apply for the appropriate visa.

amy43:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bollarcash(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Resurgent2016:
Pls I am having issue booking biometrics on TLS (Ikeja). Dates are shown but cant be selected successfully.

Pls what could be the issue and how can i get pass this

I hope this is not coming too late, IMO don’t do standard application in ikeja… some that did bio 20th are yet to be moved to VAC, i did 22nd still at DMC.
If possible try other centers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dichimma: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good day house,

Is it a must to quarantine in airbnb hotel or someone can quarantine anywhere?

Please someone should help me with links where I can quarantine in Birmingham.
Let me start searching before my visa comes out

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iboboyswag(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please anyone... What is the best method to pay for visa fee in Nigeria now.

Your kind suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wahabuuu:
Good evening everyone
Am about to make my application
The first question about Isle of Man island or Jersey
Am I to select yes or no
where is your school located? If it is not located in isle of man or jersey the answer is no
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uzoexcel(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
skarlet:
Please...in sending a paid mail, the question "Place where you are making (or planning to make) an application" doesn't have Nigeria in the drop down. See pic attached.

Please what do I do?
All these below are cities... I reckon you should probably look for Lagos or abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good evening family,
Pls for those of us that used Qatar airways, for a fully vaccinated individual, aside the print out of the day 2 lateral test order, covid card and the passenger locator form. Is there any other thing one should carry along?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenneth417: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please, what is the Deadline for making Study Deposit to University of Salford (September 2022 intake)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Edunrybaba: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
bollarcash:

I hope this is not coming too late, IMO don’t do standard application in ikeja… some that did bio 20th are yet to be moved to VAC, i did 22nd still at DMC.
If possible try other centers

Have you sent a paid mail for your application status?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Outer London areas: Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton, and Waltham Forest.
Kaylaonah:
Please what places are considered outside London?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hairybelly01: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello all
Please i need your advice on this. i am applying for a masters degree program in the UK. For the Student visa application, is WAEC certificate a mandatory document to upload if i submit my BSC certificate. I have my waec certificate but don't want to use it because of the difference in name. Waec certificate bears 'Seyi' while other documents including Int. Passport bears 'Oluwaseyi'
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Denzel2: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thanks I will

judithnze:
Why dont you try rightmove.com
Or even zoopla

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
No, except it's one of the documents used in evaluating your applicationand making you an offer - if it's not on your CAS, you don't need it.
Hairybelly01:
Hello all
Please i need your advice on this. i am applying for a masters degree program in the UK. For the Student visa application, is WAEC certificate a mandatory document to upload if i submit my BSC certificate. I have my waec certificate but don't want to use it because of the difference in name. Waec certificate bears 'Seyi' while other documents including Int. Passport bears 'Oluwaseyi'

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tolajay: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Drop your WhatsApp contact.

My email isn't active.

Blackdove:

Please how best can I reach you? it’s urgent sir ,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yusufabayomio(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
You may likely need your WAEC certificate for proof of your English proficiency. You can swear an affidavit of one and the same person in a high court. I did mine for about 3k and you'll get it the same day. The affidavit will declare that your name is written in a short form and its the same person as you.

Hairybelly01:
Hello all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Shegze: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
You can do an affidavit stating that you are the same person.
Hairybelly01:
Hello all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hairybelly01: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thanks so much for this feedback. I just want to be sure if the affidavit would be accepted by the UK embassy.
yusufabayomio:
You may likely need your WAEC certificate for proof of your English proficiency. You can swear an affidavit of one and the same person in a high court. I did mine for about 3k and you'll get it the same day. The affidavit will declare that your name is written in a short form and its the same person as you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello everyone please where do they stamp our passports. I submitted my passport on Tuesday I opted to hold my passport while my application is being processed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funkyb89: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello,
Please I would also like to have a copy of the introduction letter. my email is funkyb_89@yahoo.com
em7even:
Visa Alert!!!

Applied for Admission (with depression) - 24th November after Middlesex denied me CAS. That's a story for another day.

Admission granted - 30th November.

Applied for CAS - 11th December.

CAS issued - 16th December.

Applied for Visa - 17th December.

Biometrics - 17th December, Abuja TLS (Walk-in).

Paid Mail - 1st January... replied the next day, no decision made.

Paid Mail - 5th January... replied the next day, no decision made.

Paid Mail - 10th January... replied the next day, decision has been made. I became more nervous. Hehehe.

Collection Mail - 12th January... shipped with DHL that same. DHL literally crawled to Asaba from Abuja.

DHL Delivery - 14th January, 11:30 GMT+1. Visa granted.

Documents submitted - Transcript, Degree Certificate, POF, TB Test Certificate, NECO, CAS, Work Reference, HSE Certificates, Passport.

No NSF Mail.

Two refusals declared - Canada visit and Poland study.

Here is what I'd tell you all. If you don't have time to read every page on this thread, then this process isn't important to you. I don't want to hear your reason, if it is important, you'd make time for it. I came here when it was 508 pages and I read every of the pages (made screenshots) to the current page. I got everything I needed from here. People now pay me to even fill their visa applications and do admission processes for them because I seem like an expert. Just by reading thoroughly. Read o! Read! Stop looking for who'd spoon-feed you. Read! Search for schools, send them emails, call them to make enquiries, they're always happy to help from my experience.

I applied to 19 schools. 17 gave me admission, 2 are yet to make a decision (good luck to them), some conditional (IELTs), others unconditional. I left others and chose Middlesex before they tried to kill me by denying me CAS after 2 interviews - failed the 1st, passed the 2nd but they said my 2nd responses conflicted with the 1st. This happened on the 24th of November, same day I applied to Manchester Met - 5 days to Manchester Met's closing date for admission.

Your Personal Statement has to be very convincing. That was my selling point, I think! My inbox is filled with emails from different schools because I like to get the information directly from them.

For those that are yet to apply, include your work reference(s) and a detailed CV to your application. A CV cannot stand in for work reference(s). It is not mandatory but it will save you a lot of stress and/or time. Appointment letter is not really needed in my opinion. A letter of introduction from your employer covers that. If you need a format of such letter, just send me a message. You don't lose anything by including those in your application. However, you have everything to gain.

I don't believe in any god so for me, this is about doing the right thing, and not by praying to anyone.
Thank you to everyone that has shared his/her experience(s) here! They're invaluable!

Manchester, incominggggggg!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mannymanny: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Feliwalt12:

Please keep us updated on the IELTS/WAEC issue... when did you write your WAEC tho?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bollarcash(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Edunrybaba:

Have you sent a paid mail for your application status?

Yes i sent paid mail, They replied that decision has been made and I should give VAC 10 working days.

I mailed tls ikeja too through the complain contact session: “ Kindly note that the processing time is taking longer than the published service standards.
Please be advised that TLScontact cannot provide you with an exact date as to when your passport will be ready for collection”

Na their reply b dat..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mannymanny: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
orshore:
Good afternoon my people .
Unconditional offer just came through now for Sept intake .
Please can anyone suggest a bank with reasonable rate to use for form A and their rate ?

What school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zaynab96: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
wow finally they asked you to submitted your passport. Thank God. i believe within a week you should get your passport back.
BolaT53:
Hello everyone please where do they stamp our passports. I submitted my passport on Tuesday I opted to hold my passport while my application is being processed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by freshestAy: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
mimilyrics:
Since you didn't get married, you're still single. Relationships and engagements break up. Don't sweat it.

Thanks for the response. I would be indicating I’m single when filling the student visa application. I’m thinking I would have to write a letter to them explaining why the marriage didn’t work out or something like that.

Is it advisable to just ignore and just indicate I’m single?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimilyrics: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
No, you don't. I'd advise just ignoring. If they want to explore why you're still unmarried, they'll ask you but it's inconsequential to your application since your status never changed.
Please in future, don't declare any information that has not been birthed (I.e. you about to get married etc.) except it is necessary. 
freshestAy:

Thanks for the response. I would be indicating I’m single when filling the student visa application. I’m thinking I would have to write a letter to them explaining why the marriage didn’t work out or something like that.

Is it advisable to just ignore and just indicate I’m single?

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.