Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261307 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Socialbutterfly(f): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
vibes7:
Got news today that priority and super priority is coming back tomorrow or by monday. This is good news for those who haven't done their biometrics.
we never see am o�‍��‍��‍�

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samsat(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Use this link - https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home and scroll to Lagos - VI, Lagos - Ikeja or Abuja

skarlet:
Please...in sending a paid mail, the question "Place where you are making (or planning to make) an application" doesn't have Nigeria in the drop down. See pic attached.

Please what do I do?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samsat(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Paid mail means you will pay to send enquiry to understand the status of your application. It's about 2k plus in naira.

Edwosa:

What does a PAID MAIL mean?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samsat(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
TLS VI - I sent paid mail this morning and they said its awaiting decision - Jan 4th.

007s:
For TLS VI I am not seeing any update o.

Please any TLS VI Dec 31st or Jan 4th sent paid email recently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by franticfargo66: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lifelonglearner:

I’m in the same shoe with you.
Submit application yesterday and got a conditional offer today and the request is the same. Don’t know where to send the requested documents to and what they meant by admissions approval

Hello.

What course did you apply for please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by epurepu(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
samsat:
TLS VI - I sent paid mail this morning and they said its awaiting decision - Jan 4th.

Wow... that must have been the usual appointment cos VI didn’t allow walk-in on 4th January. I might even know you. �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ahmadinho2010(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
samsat:

By Monday you should probably get decision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
DrND:
Visa Alert!

Family of 2 ( I and wife)

Mian applicant:
Visa application- 21st December.
Biometrics - 22nd December, Abuja TLS (Walk-in).
Paid Mail - 10th January- Got a response the next day decision was not yet made.
NSF Mail - 12th January- They requested for additional document (TB certificate)
Replied- 13th January- She replied with the TB cert, letter of explanation, and Netherland resident permit
Paid Mail - 18th January, I got a reply 3 hours later that decision has been made.
Collection Mail - 20th January, She picked up her visa today.
Two Visa refusals (Canada and Germany) were declared.
Document submitted- BSc Cert and transcript, WAEC, CV, Change of name Cert, Two work references (9 years study gap), NYSC, POF

Dependent:
Visa application- 22nd December.
Biometrics - 30th December, Dusseldorf TLS, Germany.
No NSF Mail
Collection Mail -18th January, I picked up my visa the next day.
4 Visa refusals (3 Canada and 1 Germany) I forgot to declare the German refusal but I have a german resident card.
Document submitted- Marriage cert, wedding, and pictures of us together, screenshots of past and most recent conversations

My wife didn't submit any TB test certificate because she has been living in the Netherlands since January 2021 and her resident permit is tsil valid until 2024. She Just came to Nigeria in December and then applied for a UK visa in Abuja TLS.

The POF was all in her account (Main Applicant).

In all, we give glory to God for making this ou plan possible.

I got a lot of information from here. Nairaland is very informative but you need to filter out the relevant info (Screenshot or copy and paste somewhere because you might need it).

Thanks to @justwise for making this possible and also thank you @;kennykale for help I greatly appreciate it.

For everyone still waiting God will surely do it for you.

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by judithnze: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thank you
Abuja tls

samsat:
Congratulation, so happy for you.
Please is it Abuja TLS or VI or Ikeja?
Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mannymanny: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Feliwalt12:

When did u apply and when did u get the offer. Also, what conditions are u to fulfill?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gladesh: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
samsat:

Ok ooo, Jan 5, we are hopeful and we would also testify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
samsat:
Paid mail means you will pay to send enquiry to understand the status of your application. It's about 2k plus in naira.

Thanks so much for the insights sheared. Pls enlighten:

1. This is what is called PRIORITY MAIL?
2. At what point is this required, is it securing a space at the university or visa related?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Someone who's been working in a bank since graduation year, but has a study gap of 14years, will this adversly affect him getting an offer? shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tantamount20: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Edwosa:
Someone who's been working in a bank since graduation year, but has a study gap of 14years, will this adversly affect him getting an offer? shocked
No , apply to schools as you want provided you have the requirement.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by orshore(m): 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good afternoon my people .
Unconditional offer just came through now for Sept intake .
Please can anyone suggest a bank with reasonable rate to use for form A and their rate ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samsat(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yes its the usual appointment...

epurepu:

Wow... that must have been the usual appointment cos VI didn’t allow walk-in on 4th January. I might even know you. �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Okayoo: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
007s:
For TLS VI I am not seeing any update o.

Please any TLS VI Dec 31st or Jan 4th sent paid email recently?
I just did. The feedback I got was that you are being considered and currently waiting for a decision.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samsat(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Amen. Thank you.

ahmadinho2010:

By Monday you should probably get decision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
I have a flat to share with anyone interested in Huddersfield. Rent is 250 per month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Blackdove: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
tolajay:
Hi guys,

UK Visa office just sent me a mail requesting Police Clearance Certificate from the Republic of Benin because i schooled there years back.

For those that schooled outside Nigeria, were you asked to get police report from another country?

If so, how did you get the report, especially, the Republic of Benin?

Please how best can I reach you? it’s urgent sir ,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Blackdove: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good afternoon everyone , I really need your help on this , I schooled at benin republic , and I need the police clearance , on the site to issue it , they requested for legalized birth certificate that’s translated to French , I was told I can do this at Abuja ministry of foreign affairs , someone else told me it should be done in benin , please has anyone gone through this process for benin republic police clearance ? PLEASE HELP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Feliwalt12: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Mannymanny post=109565169]I applied about 1st week of January, they sent a mail that they are on holidays, I got the offer last week. Conditions are IELTS, and Tuition deposit. I haven sent them a mail as regards the IELTS, I hope they accept my Weac.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by StanleyOlishe: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please does this mean priority is back?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Denzel2: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please a family of 4,needs a two bed flat at Aberdeen preferably close to RGU. Who can be of assistance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DuBooVay(f): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yes
StanleyOlishe:
Please does this mean priority is back?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please has anyone gotten refund for cancelled priority service for December?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Valendo: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please how long does it take for people with NSF to get decision after responding to the NSF mail? Got yesterday evening and responded this afternoon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by judithnze: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why dont you try rightmove.com
Or even zoopla

Denzel2:
Please a family of 4,needs a two bed flat at Aberdeen preferably close to RGU. Who can be of assistance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wahabuuu: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good evening everyone
Am about to make my application

The first question about Isle of Man island or Jersey

Am I to select yes or no

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JorshWa(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
No
Wahabuuu:
Good evening everyone
Am about to make my application

The first question about Isle of Man island or Jersey

Am I to select yes or no
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Evening beautiful people,

Can someone point me to the list of foodstuffs and essentials one should bring along while coming to the UK.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.