Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. (1376 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by unitedigboworld: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Sit at Home will not give us Biafra.
Sit at Home in Igboland will not make Buhari in the North to release our Brother Nnamdi Kanu.
Sit at Home will not affect Buhari and his Northern Brothers but Our dear Brothers and Sisters, Father and Mothers.
Sit at Home Every Monday, will it enable Business Investors to invest in Igboland or to run to other parts of Nigeria ?
Will Sit at Home give our Igbo people of whom you are fighting for employment or unemployment?
If you think that Buhari Government care for Igbo then you just have to rethink, Buhari is so much interested in anything that will make an average Igbo suffer. So this sit at home on Monday can only affect our Governors and our dear people that you claim to love and Cherish and also cripple Igboland economy, making our dear people and Companies to run away elsewhere in North or West to do their Business.
The People that will die on sit at home are the same Igbo people you guys claim to love and cherish.
Most of IPOB members campaigning on this sit at Home does not base in Nigeria or Igboland and have no business. They have never send you a cent for your Business and wellbeing..

Buhari a Fulani man is the Person Who have power to release Nnamdi Kanu not Our Governors, and I do not think he can listen to any of them. My advise is that people in charge should seek any other means available in pressurize Federal Government to release Nnamdi Kanu not inflicting more hardship on our struggle men and Woman in Igboland. I so much Believe that the protest going on around the World most especially at Nigeria Embassy should sustain because is much more effective than Sit at home in Igboland.

This is my Opinion of which I believe that I'm entitle to, No hate and No Body bribe me but as a concern Igbo man who loves his people.

Copy and share.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by BigRocky: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Ipob should learn to operate in a civil manner.

They are issuing orders and enforcing it like touts.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by triple996(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2021
No!!
D sit at home must continue!!
U guys have not killed enough of your brothers yet. I heard ESN was even slaughtering some innocent people d other day grin

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by dignity33: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2021
unitedigboworld:
Sit at Home in Igboland will not make Buhari in the North to release our Brother Nnamdi Kanu.
Sit at Home will not affect Buhari and his Northern Brothers but Our dear Brothers and Sisters, Father and Mothers.
Sit at Home Every Monday, will it enable Business Investors to invest in Igboland or to run to other parts of Nigeria ?
Will Sit at Home give our Igbo people of whom you are fighting for employment or unemployment?
If you think that Buhari Government care for Igbo then you just have to rethink, Buhari is so much interested in anything that will make an average Igbo suffer. So this sit at home on Monday can only affect our Governors and our dear people that you claim to love and Cherish and also cripple Igboland economy, making our dear people and Companies to run away elsewhere in North or West to do their Business.
The People that will die on sit at home are the same Igbo people you guys claim to love and cherish.
Most of IPOB members campaigning on this sit at Home does not base in Nigeria or Igboland and have no business. They have never send you a cent for your Business and wellbeing..

Buhari a Fulani man is the Person Who have power to release Nnamdi Kanu not Our Governors, and I do not think he can listen to any of them. My advise is that people in charge should seek any other means available in pressurize Federal Government to release Nnamdi Kanu not inflicting more hardship on our struggle men and Woman in Igboland. I so much Believe that the protest going on around the World most especially at Nigeria Embassy should sustain because is much more effective than Sit at home in Igboland.

This is my Opinion of which I believe that I'm entitle to, No hate and No Body bribe me but as a concern Igbo man who loves his people.

Copy and share.
My Brother you nail it all . Certainly it should not be encourage to continue.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by unitedigboworld: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2021
BigRocky:
Ipob should learn to operate in a civil manner.

They are issuing orders and enforcing it like touts.
Still not understand why IPOB tortured the same igbos they claim to love most.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2021
unitedigboworld:
[s]Sit at Home will not give us Biafra.

Copy and share[/s].

Mr we are done with that topic, look for something else to masturbate on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by unitedigboworld: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr we are done with that topic, look for something else to masturbate on...
In your mind.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2021
unitedigboworld:

Copy and share.
Another means like ?
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by unitedigboworld: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

Another means like ?

Copy and share.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by Muna4real(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Nonsense
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by mrvitalis(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2021
unitedigboworld:

Copy and share.
So u mean IPOB Nigeria should sit and do nothing ?
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by gidgiddy: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2021
unitedigboworld:

Copy and share.

This guy obviously does not know what the sit st home was all about. Freedom of expression and to protest is very important, its one of the very few ways a people can collectively air their opinion

In Nigeria, freedom of protest has all but been crushed. It is now difficult to go out for any form of protest against government and come back alive. In the case of the Biafrans, they are shot, killed, arrested, brutalised and tortured any time the go out to protest

Sit at home has become a non violent option of the people to send a clear message to Nigeria, the Nigerian government and the world that people are not happy with what is going on in Nigeria

When your right to express your self is taken away from you, you become an insignificant slave.

The sit at home was an expression of defiance to show everyone one what the power of the people can do

The sit at home achieved what it was meant to. It showed that the people can still express themselves and are slaves to nobody
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by BigRocky: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2021
unitedigboworld:
Still not understand why IPOB tortured the same igbos they claim to love most.
I tire.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by dignity33: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

This guy obviously does not know what the sit st home was all about. Freedom of expression and to protest is very important, its one of the very few ways a people can collectively air their opinion

In Nigeria, freedom of protest has all but been crushed. It is now difficult to go out for any form of protest against government and come back alive. In the case of the Biafrans, they are shot, killed, arrested, brutalised and tortured any time the go out to protest

Sit at home has become a non violent option of the people to send a clear message to Nigeria, the Nigerian government and the world that people are not happy with what is going on in Nigeria

When your right to express your self is taken away from you, you become an insignificant slave.

The sit at home was an expression of defiance to show everyone one what the power of the people can do

The sit at home achieved what it was meant to. It showed that the people can still express themselves and are slaves to nobody

You misunderstood the OP. He is not saying that igbo people are happy with what is happening or that igbos are slaves to others. He is simple leting IPOB knows that is igbo people who suffered for sit at home not Buhari or Northerners. My friend do you think international community are concern of what is happening in Africa. Even Catalonia in Europe who has been seeking for independence, Europe don't care about them let alone of we black africa. How many times has international news reported of killing going on in igbo land? The only thing they want to see in Africa and other parts of non-western world is bloodshed. The Earlier we understand this the better for us. You can only have independent in this generation if your ready to fight yourself out, No body or international community is going to give you independent. You notice what U.S president told Afghanistan that U.S cannot fight there fight.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by Conner44: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Doing protests against bad decisions or laws is a right of every individual. Some protests are harmful to self or the adversary but it ultimately draws awareness to the issue being disputed by the public community.

People go on hunger strikes to protest in some situations. It’s harmful to them but they believe it will accomplish an ultimate goal. A sit at home is a harmless way to protest except you are the government losing billions in your economy because of it on that particular day
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by unitedigboworld: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Conner44:
Doing protests against bad decisions or laws is a right of every individual. Some protests are harmful to self or the adversary but it ultimately draws awareness to the issue being disputed by the public community.

People go on hunger strikes to protest in some situations. It’s harmful to them but they believe it will accomplish an ultimate goal. A sit at home is a harmless way to protest except you are the government losing billions in your economy because of it on that particular day
Protest should be inalienable right of individuals not coercion. Not only government losing money what about Igbo people who believe on day to day business to survive, And what Purpose will sit at Home every Monday in Igboland going to achieve, if I may ask you ?
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by Conner44: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2021
unitedigboworld:
Protest should be inalienable right of individuals not coercion. Not only government losing money what about Igbo people who believe on day to day business to survive, And what Purpose will sit at Home every Monday in Igboland going to achieve, if I may ask you ?

I believe you already answered your question by yourself
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by gidgiddy: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2021
dignity33:
You misunderstood the OP. He is not saying that igbo people are happy with what is happening or that igbos are slaves to others. He is simple leting IPOB knows that is igbo people who suffered for sit at home not Buhari or Northerners. My friend do you think international community are concern of what is happening in Africa. Even Catalonia in Europe who has been seeking for independence, Europe don't care about them let alone of we black africa. How many times has international news reported of killing going on in igbo land? The only thing they want to see in Africa and other parts of non-western world is bloodshed. The Earlier we understand this the better for us. You can only have independent in this generation if your ready to fight yourself out, No body or international community is going to give you independent. You notice what U.S president told Afghanistan that U.S cannot fight there fight.

How many Igbo people do you complaining about a one day lockdown? Is one day lockdown going to destroy Igbos? Were we not in lockdown during Corona?

Anyone thinking that there will be another war is mistaking. Nigeria is already collapsing. Secession is something that is now on the rise everywhere. Nigeria will naturally collapse and everyone will go their way, its just a matter of time
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by dignity33: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2021
Conner44:

I believe you already answered your question by yourself
The question are which government will it affect ? South Eastern government who will not be able to pay workers and fix infrastructure. Does that make federal government to release Nnamdi kanu or inflict more hardship on hard working Igbo people?
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by dignity33: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

How many Igbo people do you complaining about a one day lockdown? Is one day lockdown going to destroy Igbos? Were we not in lockdown during Corona?

Anyone thinking that there will be another war is mistaking. Nigeria is already collapsing. Secession is something that is now on the rise everywhere. Nigeria will naturally collapse and everyone will go their way, its just a matter of time
I'm sure you certainly not in South East. Do you know what it means to stay out of business every Monday after spending Saturday and Sunday at home. If you love your people you will definitely not want it to happen. I mean every Monday's.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by Okoroawusa: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
My friend go and sit at home!

So you don't know that it was sit at home that made Buhari to shift Yusuf's wedding to this weekend? The initial date was on Monday.
In fact, as I am writing now Buhari has left Kano. He is now in Abuja. He said that he doesn't want the sit at home to meet him outside Abuja as there will be a total lockdown of Nigeria on Monday.

Stop advising us. UN, WAEC, USA, ECOWAs, NECO, ECWA and GCE has sanctioned the sit at home.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by Conner44: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
dignity33:
The question are which government will it affect ? South Eastern government who will not be able to pay workers and fix infrastructure. Does that make federal government to release Nnamdi kanu or inflict more hardship on hard working Igbo people?

It affects the masses, state and federal governments equally.

People who go on protests must make voluntary sacrifices. The losses of the masses are just that but he governments are the ones to gnash their teeth more.

If the state or federal governments lose money from the sit at home and can’t run their governments or pay salaries who would look bad? The people who aren’t being paid or the governments that are unable to pay?

So in essence the ipob guys want to ultimately make the government look bad.

I hope you understand their motives now.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by ConqueredWest: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

Another means like ?

Crippling the oil & gas industry that sustains Buhari's govt.

IPOB leaders know what to do but do not want to spend money, time and brains to do the needful.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by ConqueredWest: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

Sit at home is counterproductive.

You see those dollars Bubu has been looting since 2015 comes from oil & gas.

Cripple the oil & gas industry and watch Bubu release Kanu

mrvitalis Conner44 hope you guys now know the best strategy IPOB needs to apply
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by mrvitalis(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Sit at home is counterproductive.

You see those dollars Bubu has been looting since 2015 comes from oil & gas.

Cripple the oil & gas industry and watch Bubu release Kanu

mrvitalis Conner44 hope you guys now know the best strategy IPOB needs to apply
Ijaws and Niger delta would see it as invasion of their space
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by mrvitalis(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Crippling the oil & gas industry that sustains Buhari's govt.

IPOB leaders know what to do but do not want to spend money, time and brains to do the needful.
Only and gas of the igbos are largely untapped
..it's not our resources getting looted

Two IPOB dont have such support in the south south like south east
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by ConqueredWest: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nigeria will not naturally collapse because non Igbo Nigerians are not ready to fight their way out if their protest is militarily opposed like EndSars.

IPOB leaders hoping to get Biafra through the protest of other Nigerians do not know the fact above.

IPOB leaders are shying away from what they know can secure independence.

Protests either from Biafrans or Nigerians can't disintegrate Nigeria under Fulani-Kanuri iron grip.

If IPOB put all sentiments aside and do the needful starting with the oil & gas industry, Fulani-Kanuri elites will call for a truce & dialogue.
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by ConqueredWest: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
dignity33:
You misunderstood the OP. He is not saying that igbo people are happy with what is happening or that igbos are slaves to others. He is simple leting IPOB knows that is igbo people who suffered for sit at home not Buhari or Northerners. My friend do you think international community are concern of what is happening in Africa. Even Catalonia in Europe who has been seeking for independence, Europe don't care about them let alone of we black africa. How many times has international news reported of killing going on in igbo land? The only thing they want to see in Africa and other parts of non-western world is bloodshed. The Earlier we understand this the better for us.

{{{{ You can only have independence in this generation if your ready to fight yourself out, No body or international community is going to give you independence }}}}}

You notice what U.S president told Afghanistan that U.S cannot fight there fight.

The answer to achieving Biafra is what I noted through the use of the following quotation box {{{{ .....}}}}
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by gwarotango: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

So u mean IPOB Nigeria should sit and do nothing ?
They're already doing something like shooting at our security operatives. You guys should keep it up
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by gidgiddy: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Nigeria will not naturally collapse because non Igbo Nigerians are not ready to fight their way out if their protest is militarily opposed like EndSars.

IPOB leaders hoping to get Biafra through the protest of other Nigerians do not know the fact above.

IPOB leaders are shying away from what they know can secure independence.

Protests either from Biafrans or Nigerians can't disintegrate Nigeria under Fulani-Kanuri iron grip.

If IPOB put all sentiments aside and do the needful starting with the oil & gas industry, Fulani-Kanuri elites will call for a truce & dialogue.

The funny thing is that those who who know they are in the iron grip of Fulani are the same who are against IPOB. They are the ones who want to give IPOB advice. How can you be giving IPOB advice when you done nothing to free your self from slavery?
Re: My Candid Advise To IPOB On Sit At Home Every Monday. by ConqueredWest: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ijaws and Niger delta would see it as invasion of their space

Not true.

You see those offshore oil & gas facilities, are beyond the capabilities of the Ijaws & ND militants.

Once you shut the facilities down, the Ijaws & ND will be happy because they know that Bubu will call for a negotiation which will definitely involve them and which will give them the room to ask for restructuring as the Igbos are asking for referendum forcing Bubu to grant more autonomy to both zones so as to pacify the 2 zones in his efforts to douse the calls for disintegration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Govt Set To Begin Redevelopment Of Ariara Int'l Market Aba (Photos) / New Nations Will Arise. However, Why Don't Nigerians Like Southerners. / Tinubu -the Man That Must Never Become President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.