Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97896 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
HellAnus:

My mother is a pittance

Ok

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Sufferingboy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
excel101:
If this pulls through, it would be the biggest cash out/ payout in Nigeria's divorse history. Mike Tyson, Bill Gates (recently) and several others have passed through this road before in the past painfully, and many like Tyson till date haven't recovered from it, while their exes smiled to the bank.

Wrong

The biggest divorce in Nigeria and scotland was carried between late chief ambassador Oluwa deinde Fernandez and his america wife.

Please research,about the late chief.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Akuruoulo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
kingthreat:

In Nigeria, the man can use corruption to win like FFK is presently doing. Paul's wife acted like she was going holidaying with the kids in the USA then dropped the banger. She aint coming to Nigeria no more.

SHE IS DEFINITELY WICKED AND WAS WAITING FOR A LITTLE MISS UNDERSTANDING TO POUNCE ON PAUL.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by DropsMic(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!
What? Slept with maids?

Indeed, most men lack self-esteem!

Define self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Don't provoke me further before you cry betrayal. You all are always quick to insult others; if I should post your messages and photos here now to prove my point and debunk your lies and false claims, it will be as if I am wicked.
Lalasticlala you should see this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by rosalieene(f): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nuelito:
Smh... wahala don tie wrapper.

Read where they said he slept with the maids until one got pregnant...

Aya'm just speechless
I remember just right before their wedding.
He impregnated a 19yrs old beauty queen in 2014.

I don't know how they were able to shut the girl's mouth up till date.
That was a red Flag for Anita to call off the wedding then.
People never really change.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Cerebellum: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

LOVE IS LOVE! If it isn't true, then it isn't love. Movies and songs have ruined the lives of many so bad that they have come to believe there is 'love' and there is 'true love'. If it is tainted with lies, cheating or abuse, then it is no longer love. None of these ugly trends are attributes of love.

That said, divorce favour marriage victims and not the offender (except Northern courts that Hisbah preside over). No way a court of law will rule in favour of a cheat, an abuser or an offender in marriage. Oftentimes, it is the men who spearhead these trends that often lead to collapse in their home. Ruling in favour has nothing to do with gender.

Adele paid $171 million in court settlement to her ex-husband in January, I didn't see your handle or your post then to bemoan why it favoured the man. Guess what? Mel B, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Winslet, Mary J. Blige, and Anna Faris all paid heavily in spousal support TO THEIR EX-HUSBAND. These are tiny fraction of women who have paid spousal support to their ex-husbands and do you know why? Bulk of what led to the collapse of the marriage was their fault. If it was the men who messed up, they wouldn't gotten a pin from the marriage. It's the same if you reverse the genders. No cheating or abusive woman will profit from a marriage if their actions led to the collapse of the marriage.

As per your last question, a married man who either sleeps around, disrespects his wife, abuse her physically, mentally and emotionally already show signs of a terrible parent. Leaving children in the custody of such is a disaster waiting to happen. Note that there are men almost every month who win custody after overwhelming evidences suggest the wives are irresponsible.

If you have an insane level of libido and you're sure one woman can't cure it, you're better off with uneducated village women who believe it is normal for men to have a harem. Don't expect a woman to put up with the nonsense behaviour of her man just because she wants to stay married.

Aswear you geh sense..kudos man

That Adele own shocked me when the gbas gbos happened then

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by jaxxy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Would you have ended it if you didn’t find out she cheated?

I’m sure the trust was broken and you lived with trust issues afterward, hence decided to finally quit.

My point is, it’s counter productive forgiving a cheating lady you are in a “relationship” with. As a guy it’s very difficult to live with it. It’s just how we are wired. Forget all the talks about circumstances surrounding it.

If the distance issue wasn’t going to be prolonged I was more than fine with continuing and even now o can still if the distance wouldn’t be there. It’s not like I was perfect either with the distance. I did it for both our sanity not just mine only. I don’t like drama.

Reason for cheating matters more than cheating itself to me. U Cheated doesn’t mean u are a serial cheat either.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
SARSCoV2:

They are twins would have shared string bond and memories right from when they are kids,. They definitely still think about each other everyday. And having risen to the top together, you can imagine what runs in both minds. Their bitterness won't last forever. They are rivals born on same day and cannot do without each other.

They have shared secrets and can reach other minds. Let me tell you more from experience I know with twins, 3rd party taking sides on their disagreement only escalates issues. Leave them alone, they will settle. Infact, you don't need to act like you know they have issues cos they will unite at your back

Well, it might be difficult sometimes when fame, women, money ,influence and power is in play.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Yxxx: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
All of you claiming she stayed when he had nothing. Bear in mind that as a woman future money can be seen from years behind.

She should forgive but the only vex I have is would he forgive if it where the other way round.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by pashiano: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin grin this life no balance o....

checkout my siggy

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rudeboy has enter one chance now he will pay child support tire
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nisiw365:

You are still lying when I have your nudes on my phone.
Don't make me post the nudes on nairaland

Who be this one? Attention seeking dolt, does your moniker look like what I can converse with offline? most guys here are really living miserable lifes sha,

Who took your biscuits? Drink water you will be fine.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:

so it's a case of a pained ex then? You broke his heart? cheesy

Not really an ex, I honestly didn't know why he jumped into my comment to spill rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Ndidi2: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
jaxxy:
Anita shouldn’t throw paul under the bus because he did Smtn wrong. There is forgiveness in genuine love. If the marriage can be fixed let them fix it.
my dear there are some cheating that is heartbreaking that u might never forget let alone forgiving.
Is very painful that no one will understand.

How could he?
Stopping so low to be having sex with housemaids probably teenagers is...
Some people might forgive while some will never.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
DropsMic:

Define self esteem

Google will do that for you. Thanks.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yxxx:
All of you claiming she stayed when he had nothing. Bear in mind that as a woman future money can be seen from years behind.

She should forgive but the only vex I have is will he forgive if it where the other way round.
So you blame her for having a foresight? For every artiste that blow eventually, there are a 100 with potentials that never saw the limelight grin

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

The profit can't be shared if the court rules that the property be sold. Her lawyers will argue that the money be used to nurture the children since he failed to honour the spousal support. One way or another, he is doomed.

I just hope the so called friend the estranged couple have will save him and cushion the effect in a way.
What if there is a prenup that says, nobody pays anybody if a husband and wife are about to split? I'm just asking to gain more knowledge about this issue.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by vickydevoka(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Trojan8:

Just look at...
I will let her know b4 den
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Pumpumking: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Onyi22:
We support her

This is why people slap women face.. 4real
..am a lover not a fighter but I juss fill like slapping yor face for that eqality bull $hit statement!(no oofense) angry
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
ncoolsome:
I will like to see the pix of the maid he cheated with bcuz wetin she carry wey him wife no go get??
me too I Wan follow see? grin
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by emmnprince(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
kingthreat:
I swear, woman take my children away from me go America, sue me for divorce, I no go ever forgive am. I don't mind paying Mexican cartel there to give her the perfect treatment. Make them blame me, I no send. You cannot hide behind female entitlement and mess men up. Everything Anita has even the money she is using to pay for the lawsuit is from Paul.
God bless FFK. That guy sabi abeg. Change them like wrappers. Keep your children.

From frying pan to fire!

Let's assume you're Paul.

1. She's not taking your children away from you. You bleeped. The law support her case. One of your responsibilities as a man is to provide for his children. You can still visit the children. Your interaction/relationship (with your children), and lifestyle after the divorce will determine if your children will respect you as their father when they come of age.

2. You have your own fault in this matter and you won't forgive her! You're the one that needed to forgiven for your randy acts.

3. Hiring Mexican cartel to do that dirty job your mind is entertaining and nurturing might result to double wahala. And you might not recover afterward.

4. FFK that is messing himself around is the man you're blessing after failed attempts at marriages! Well, we're all entitled to see role models in people of whatever character and disposition.

• Changing them like wrapper is not what a man should brag about. Weak men with low emotional intelligence does that! Reveals their randy minds!

5. Anita shouldn't be blamed. If for no other reasons, that of sleeping with the maids is enough to make a woman exit her marriage. It is a disrespect or "see-finish" from him.

6. Not all female that has that "female entitlement" mentality, and do mess men up! Some men calls for it when the sleeping dog is lying in peace jejely!

7. You're not the real Paul in this matter, so keep quiet and learn from their experience so that you won't make same or similar mistake after you're married (that's if you'll legitimately marry).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Not really an ex, I honestly didn't know why he jumped into my comment to spill rubbish.
In other words, you guys didn't part amicably, at least, on his part. He sounds very much pained undecided

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
emmnprince:

From frying pan to fire!

Let's assume you're Paul.

1. She's not taking your children away from you. You bleeped. The law support her case. One of your responsibilities of a man is to provide for his children. You can still visit the children. Your interaction/relationship (with your children), and lifestyle after the divorce will determine if your children will respect you as their father when they come of age.

2. You have your own fault in this matter and you won't forgive her! You're the one that needed to forgiven for your randy acts.

3. Hiring Mexican cartel to do that dirty job your mind is entertaining and nurturing might result to double wahala. And you might not recover afterward.

4. FFK that is messing himself around is the man you're blessing after failed attempts at marriages! Well, we're all entitled to see role models in people of whatever character and disposition.

• Changing them like wrapper is not what a man should brag about. Weak men with low emotional intelligence does that! Reveals their randy minds!

5. Anita shouldn't be blamed. If for no other reasons, that of sleeping with the maids is enough to make a woman exit her marriage. It is a disrespect or "see-finish" from him.

6. Not all female that has that "female entitlement" mentality, and do mess men up! Some men calls for it when the sleeping dog is lying in peace jejely!

7. You're not the real Paul in this matter, so keep quiet and learn from their experience so that you won't make same or similar mistake after you're married (that's if you'll legitimately marry).
cheeeiiiiiii!!! shocked Who are you?? I'm following you for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
kponkedenge:
I've always known this woman, I just don't want to go into details.
Go into details bro
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by VTJN(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
nick50:
This child support rubbish sounds so disgusting..if she can't take care of the children she better hand dem over to her husband..she rushed to register the kids in a school in usa wat happened to our own public schools here?..u are tired and ashamed of his cheating character but u are still interested in his money
...well I guess Paul knows wat to do..get some hired assasins and delete the greedy hoe
Your mumu go last smiley wink
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Maobichek: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
harjay1986:

gbam ... a big shame on them especially the big brother JUDE.... they forget when the two psquare are still in abj wey be say naa the same lola dey run from club to club securing performance for them everything cook finish dem wan send her away ... thank God no be lola do dis to peter ..... the whole Nigeria would have decend to another civil war

Hahahaaa!!! Civil war indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Sonoyom(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
fati2001:

sit down and ask ur self properly..
that's why I don't blame girls who are after ready made man.. because a mighty wave can occur at any.
As expected.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by jaxxy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ndidi2:
my dear there are some cheating that is heartbreaking that u might never forget let alone forgiving.
Is very painful that no one will understand.

How could he?
Stopping so low to be having sex with housemaids probably teenagers is...
Some people might forgive while some will never.

Anita should calm down. Keep ur home if ur man loves u and doesn’t beat u. This woke thing is counterproductive at the end of the day.

Let’s say she moves on, how is she sure the next man she meets or entertains won’t cheat? Bt then U’ve already divided ur precious home over same cheating ure gona experience again elsewhere. undecided

Doesn’t make sense to me unless u want to be rotating around guys.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

Well, it might be difficult sometimes when fame, women, money ,influence and power is in play.

True.. that factor can take their disagreement to lengths, but it make them enemies for long.

They have strongly damaged their fame, buisness empire and finances with their break-up. I am certain reality will dawn on them, but not certain if they will be able to recover what's already lost.

Those guys hurt my soul. Like crashing a buisness empire just like that! Their career going down the drain was what hurt me the most, not their differences. Like from No 1 in Africa to upcomings..... Situation just buttressed the fact that the devil himself is a living god

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.