Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97828 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Bamzyriches451: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ee don happen
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
TheEnygma:

First of all , just know that I don't support infidelity in marriage but the truth is this; if she wants to divorce and can't take care of the kids, she should simply hand over custody of the kids to the man and not look for an excuse to leech from the man.... FYI , In America divorce often favors women financially, which is exactly the reason why the divorce rates there are very high.
What you should know is that Most American women have turned marriage into a "get rich quick scheme"......
usually they'll target a rich naive guy,
make him fall for her,
Marry him for period of time,
File for divorce over petty issues,
And have the courts split the man's wealth with her....

Paul's wife knows very well that filing for divorce in America is gonna favor her more than in Nigeria.
she should leave the kids with him so they'll turn the kids to househelp and be living with one family to the other where they'll be maltreating the children as if you don't know how nigeria works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Gentlerespect76: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
MummyD2020:

Says who? They are Okoyes, yes but that doesnt mean they can't do a 360 degree turn against them. Its like you have not heard or seen where kids grew up in their maternal home only to associate with the dad's side out of obligation. The woman can have 100% of the kids attention.m esp in this case. They are from the Okoyes by chance. I hope you will say the same thing if its the woman that cheated. Okoyes gain kor
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by psam223: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Congrats to Anita for filing for a divorce.
This is the consequences of CHEATING.
If you are a MAN or WOMAN out there who's DNA is laced with CHEATING, DO NOT GET MARRIED!.
If you , your partner will treat your Bleep UP like the way Anita has done to Paul.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bukatyne(f): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

So Anita is now the strange woman not Lola? Lmao the God of Lola never sleeps indeed grin

I sincerely pity other tribes marrying Igbo men, honestly.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bukatyne(f): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
eyinjuege:
Paul wasn't only sleeping with their maids, but also different IG slay queens.
Another woman is pregnant for him
He beats Anita steadily.
Anita is from a very good home, well educated and a very easy going simple woman. She no dey like drama, she minds her business. She was there when he still had tolotolo long neck with nothing and she stuck with him then.
She has been enduring all this while, but if he seems unrepentant and even tells her to do her worst, what exactly is left to salvage in the marriage?
A marriage can only work if 2 people are on the same page.
Paul aka RUDEBOY listens to nobody, so there's even nobody to advice him to try to salvage what's left of the marriage.
What is the wife supposed to do in such a situation where she stays miserable. Should she live in misery for life?
Some marriages will make you contemplate suicide or even murder. If it reaches that stage, best to waka.

So this type of fire was burning under his roof and he still had the guts to call Lola a witch? grin cheesy

Perhaps Lola's witchcraft has come to play.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bukatyne(f): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

Follow your own advice when your wife sleeps around. Till then I ain't taking any of your words serious.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tzar:
Mr. P and his wife were not the problem after all! We all just demonized them for our rubbish sentiments.

@Bold:
Not all of us sir.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trojan8:

See mentality! If you want to get married, make sure you get the social media handles of your partner especially Twitter and Nairaland so you know exactly how they reason.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bukatyne(f): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
rosalieene:

I remember just right before their wedding.
He impregnated a 19yrs old beauty queen in 2014.

I don't know how they were able to shut the girl's mouth up till date.
That was a red Flag for Anita to call off the wedding then.
People never really change.

So he has always been a cheerful giver? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bukatyne(f): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Page 13:

I have tried, I leave the remaining thirteen pages for all my NL peeps grin cheesy

N7.5m/ month ($15k): Anita must know something we don't o!

Goodluck to them all.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

He's a hypocrite trying hard to look like a smart person.

By the way, in your sig., you should change the 'Am' in your second sentence to 'I'm'.

cool
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Hangulsaram: 5:51am On Aug 23, 2021
bukatyne:

So this type of fire was burning under his roof and he still had the guts to call Lola a witch? grin cheesy

Perhaps Lola's witchcraft has come to play.

Been thinking about the bolded ooo
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by akanbiaa(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I knew there was more to this matter because people were saying it's strange for a Nigerian woman to walk out of a marriage when there is money.so the issue is infidelity and yet he was harassing his brothers wife and quarelling with his brother yet he get him own for body

It serves him right.if he had focused on working on his character and marriage, maybe this drama won't have come up

He refused to remove the spec in his eye yet he's complaining about the log in another person's eye

Broda ode.his mom must be so disappointed in him.see a grown man stooping so low to sleep with his maids yet trying to scatter his brothers marriage.shame on him

Broda daleru daleru.them bring househelp make he dey assist your wife you dey deek am ,if you no pity yourself shey you no go pity your own daughters.agbaya oshi.exposing your rotten deek to househelp.tufiaaa
You are right but do you know there are also some men who love their wives and cheat on them and the wife will still not ask for divorce but such men try as much as possible not to impregnate other women outside , for if a man impregnates another woman no matter how much the wife loves him she will feel betrayed ,humiliated and the need to break the union and cash out is borne more out of avoiding unknown children coming to lay claims on her and her husband collective wealth in the future when husband is no more and the documents are in his name.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by akanbiaa(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2021
psam223:
Congrats to Anita for filing for a divorce.
This is the consequences of CHEATING.
If you are a MAN or WOMAN out there who's DNA is laced with CHEATING, DO NOT GET MARRIED!.
If you , your partner will treat your Bleep UP like the way Anita has done to Paul.
I think it's more about consequences of his alleged impregnating their maid. Many married men cheat and their wives know and endure them but when it comes to pregnancy it is another ball game.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by vickydevoka(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2021
jaxxy:

U can always marry an independent woman nah undecided

Also See Davido.
Woman an wahala are inseparable. That's y when u see a good lady irrespective of her looks hold her tight. Bcus it's very very rare.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
akanbiaa:
You are right but do you know there are also some men who love their wives and cheat on them and the wife will still not ask for divorce but such men try as much as possible not to impregnate other women outside , for if a man impregnates another woman no matter how much the wife loves him she will feel betrayed ,humiliated and the need to break the union and cash out is borne more out of avoiding unknown children coming to lay claims on her and her husband collective wealth in the future when husband is no more and the documents are in his name.
women aren't out to cash out or exploit a man but when. She feels betrayed by someone she gave her life too then the beast in her is triggered.the love turns to hate and she's like since she cannot have him,at least let her take the money .it's men that creates this type of vicious and vindictive women.have you seen women well treated and respected by their husbands angry and vengeful? No.its when the man fails in his agreement another angry woman is born

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bukatyne(f): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

He's a hypocrite trying hard to look like a smart person.

By the way, in your sig., you should change the 'Am' in your second sentence to 'I'm'.

cool

Thanks for the correction, done.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
bukatyne:

Thanks for the correction, done.

You're welcome
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
MajorGeneralLaw:
please I need that fountainofyouth pictures and mobile number.
I will personally give you something you'll appreciate.
Pls bro I need her number or Facebook account or any of her details and pictures.
I need to teach that bastard a lesson

Will get my boys to arrest you for this stupid comment

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Lacash: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Druss:

Which gender? Females? Aren't you born of woman? Does a fruit differ from its tree?
I’m born of a woman, but my mum loyalty to my father is 100%. My mum is not a gold digger grin grin
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by fineberry(m): 5:00am On Aug 24, 2021
24brains:
so maids no be human being again?

When a maid can cook, tiding up the house, take proper care of kids, attends to oga's need in a speed of light, she certainly will snatch the husband from the idle wife with entitlement mentality.
I base my point sir on the ground of marital vows and sanctity...... I see no reason to start doing hidey hidey with your maid( house help) when you av your wife...that's the basis for my assertion... Not because a maid isnt a person oooo eh.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by 24brains(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2021
fineberry:
I base my point sir on the ground of marital vows and sanctity...... I see no reason to start doing hidey hidey with your maid( house help) when you av your wife...that's the basis for my assertion... Not because a maid isnt a person oooo eh.
what if the wife starve him of sex with "i'm tired and not in the mood" is that not enough reason to do hidey hidey? Moreover, no sane wife should have a house help because that is their sole role in a marriage.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by BewareOf419: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nope, she's using his mistakes to her own advantage.

Fear woman o
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
BewareOf419:

Fear woman o

Once you marry them, you're trapped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.