Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97663 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by ryloy: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Best advice for marriage here. Don't follow tribalists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlHdHc0B1Fc

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by AlabiJ: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Chai! This is igbo-on-Igbo crime!! This Igbo woman wants to bankrupt this igbo man. Thank Baba God say no be 'yoloba' woman wey Peter marry dey do this kind thing. Else, we for no hear word again on this street. The God of Lola no dey sleep nor slumber.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2021
hedonido:
Such a wicked, greedy bitch.

Wow!

She is now a bitch..?

Amazing!

19 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by BewareOf419: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2021
Guys Beware of fake woman, 7.8m monthly support on top wetin

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Raalsalghul: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2021
She's smart: I give her that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by michoim(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Where do they pay that kind of money! Rogues disguising as wives to be...

13 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Anita shouldn’t throw paul under the bus because he did Smtn wrong. There is forgiveness in genuine love. If the marriage can be fixed let them fix it.

12 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Joseph08(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
This one don go taste another dick for USA grin

Let me not say what's on my mind.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Alimony shit!

If I'd end up marrying which I definitely won't, but If it happens (in my dreams anyways) she must sign a prenup.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Well, the court should rule wisely for the children's sake... If he can afford it, no wahala!!!

However, 7.8 Million a month (Tax free) is more or less tantamount to exploitation and gold-digging!!! Well, what's my business! Na Paul use im hand carry this wahala!!! Good luck to him!

Jude Okoye should lend him moral and financial support! Shey he has been the one controlling him!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
kingthreat:
If you are a friend of Paul Okoye, please go to him now. He is going through a lot. It is not easy to lose your twin then your wife and children all at once. Checked his Instagram, it is currently deactivated.

Karma fvcking him from the butt

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by zoghys: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Redpillar:
I support her.

Upon all these long stori, na only I support the motion u fit utter, guy to too dey manage your data sha.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by kudinkarfe: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
This woman think say Paul na Bill gate or Dangote. If she disturb this guy with unnecessary demand and court wahala she go soon become widow and she get problem with his twin so her eye go clear with paying bills and training children as a widow. Make she take am easy.

13 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by emsco(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

The profit can't be shared if the court rules that the property be sold. Her lawyers will argue that the money be used to nurture the children since he failed to honour the spousal support. One way or another, he is doomed.

I just hope the so called friend the estranged couple have will save him and cushion the effect in a way.
He will file for bankruptcy just like 50 cent did

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
BewareOf419:
Guys Beware of fake woman, 7.8m monthly support on top wetin

She's not fake, she's got the right to ask for it. Paul should go find a good attorney to fight for him. grin

Thats the beauty of law. cool

13 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Juanmike(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Am scared of getting married, what I have seen so far from those in marriages is not encouraging.

19 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by eyinjuege: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Paul wasn't only sleeping with their maids, but also different IG slay queens.
Another woman is pregnant for him
He beats Anita steadily.
Anita is from a very good home, well educated and a very easy going simple woman. She no dey like drama, she minds her business. She was there when he still had tolotolo long neck with nothing and she stuck with him then.
She has been enduring all this while, but if he seems unrepentant and even tells her to do her worst, what exactly is left to salvage in the marriage?
A marriage can only work if 2 people are on the same page.
Paul aka RUDEBOY listens to nobody, so there's even nobody to advice him to try to salvage what's left of the marriage.
What is the wife supposed to do in such a situation where she stays miserable. Should she live in misery for life?
Some marriages will make you contemplate suicide or even murder. If it reaches that stage, best to waka.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
AlabiJ:
Chai! This is igbo-on-Igbo crime!! This Igbo woman wants to bankrupt this igbo man. Thank Baba God say no be 'yoloba' woman wey Peter marry dey do this kind thing.

No wonder Davido absconded from Chioma

He saw what was coming

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Redpillar:
I support her.

Please ooo, where did u see the news that paul is sleeping with his maid because I don check every site, they didn't mention that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by snoopz: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
E don dey clear for una eye
Se Paul lawyer dey deny the divorce before ni...
That lawyer na Lai's protege

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MotiveU(f): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
You where told.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Bornsinner7: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

[b]Adele paid $171 million in court settlement to her ex-husband in January, I didn't see your handle or your post then to bemoan why it favoured the man. Guess what? Mel B, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Winslet, Mary J. Blige, and Anna Faris all paid heavily in spousal support TO THEIR EX-HUSBAND. These are tiny fraction of women who have paid spousal support to their ex-husbands and do you know why? Bulk of what led to the collapse of the marriage was their fault.
Adele divorce settlement was never public.. it was only rumoured that she was going to pay such amount.. there was never a time that it was announced that the couple had finalized their divorce settlement with her paying up a specific amount.. where did you get your information from??

Out of the too many cases of divorce you can only point to a few where men were compensated..

Even that of j blige lingered for long for the fact that she would be paying her ex..

8 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
eyinjuege:
Paul wasn't only sleeping with their maids, but also different IG slay queens.
Another woman is pregnant for him
He beats Anita steadily.
Anita is from a very good home, well educated and a very easy going simple woman. She no dey like drama, she minds her business. She was there when he still had tolotolo long neck with nothing and she stuck with him then.
She has been enduring all this while, but if he seems unrepentant and even tells her to do her worst, what exactly is left to salvage in the marriage?
A marriage can only work if 2 people are in the same page.
Paul aka RUDEBOY listens to nobody, so there's even nobody to advice him to try to salvage what's left of the marriage.
What is the wife supposed to do in such a situation where she stays miserable. Should she live in misery for life?
Some marriages will make you contemplate suicide or even murder. If it reaches that stage, best to waka.

Abeg oo, where u see the news that paul is sleeping with his maid and IG slay queens.

8 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
fati2001:

why Paul no remember all those things? before disgracing himself,a lady that stood by you from zero to hero..

Erm... Wait o! I keep hearing "Paul disgraced himself", "Paul did this or that"!

Abeg, what exactly did Paul do wrong in this case??! How exactly is it all his fault??! Pray, tell!

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by phemmyfour: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Greatzeus:
Serves him right. I remember Paul calling Lola a witch because she wished him and Peter happy birthday.
Instead of him to focus on his family,he was busy hating on another person's wife. tongue
Abi you wan make I kpai
Reason with me....If I no get today
I go get am tomorrow
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MansoryMX(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
kponkedenge:
I've always known this woman, I just don't want to go into details.

I am all ears bro. Lemme learn a thing or two from you so drop am in details
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
jaxxy:
Anita should throw paul under the bus because he did Smtn wrong. There is forgiveness in genuine love. If the marriage can be fixed let them fix it.

So that dude didn't know his actions might result to divorce when he was doing them?

He should go fight it out. He knew what he was doing and what might be the result.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Princeton92(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmmmm..... I don't support and I support her but still I'm lost!
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
SMH... Hmmm...

Imagine, house girl?? Why are men like this though?

Shame on him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Enddy50ty(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
7.8 million to support the new husband because this is too much for child support.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.