Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97772 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by ncoolsome(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
I will like to see the pix of the maid he cheated with bcuz wetin she carry wey him wife no go get??

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by fati2001(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
GIdiata:

stood by him to Leach him right from wen he was broke till he got rich u mean?
apart from the whole between her legs which do u mean by "stood by him"

So she was the one footing d bills, writing/singing songs, producing and directing for him na.
Women and their useless entitlement mentality.

CRY ME A RIVER.
en Don happen en don happen..
he didn't end up like ataga he should be great to his star .

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by trippleKAY(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Don't mind him, the only difference between the maid and the wife is she is richer. the maid might even be giving him styles his wife doesn't.
Bluewitch:

Shame!

Same people who cry inequality....
Isn't the maid a human being

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Sholaco: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good for them..there will be no peace in the camp of the wicked people �.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by ceejayluv(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Prince Harry is Next

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Don't provoke me further before you cry betrayal. You all are always quick to insult others; if I should post your messages and photos here now to prove my point and debunk your lies and false claims, it will be as if I am wicked.

Lol we had a fling years ago on phone, we never saw, I specifically told you I was tired of my bank job and wanted another which you said you can provide, you said I can be your p.a if I can speak French, I can't, and I moved on, so pray tell, what exactly did you want to reveal that will be so bad? My beautiful face and what? Or what exactly is paining you

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Bluewitch(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
trippleKAY:
Don't mind him, the only difference between the maid and the wife is she is richer. the maid might even be giving him styles his wife doesn't.

Omo embarassed
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Ilamina(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
She's beautiful
She deserves every penny

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Raph82(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ladycewhy:
virtuous woman . Who virtuous epp? undecided

Why una be like this? A man sleeps around with IG slay queens and maids ,na virtuous matter una still be talk.

So what is she supposed to do? Fast and pray?
And she's supposed to divorce and become a single mother of three? Have u even thought about the trauma those children will go through for divorcing their father? This is Africa not America where divorce is a culture. The guy is a big fool no doubt, any man that loves his family will surely be careful of another woman creeping in. This one has been an idiot from the beginning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by pacespot(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Marriage undecided
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by GIdiata(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
fati2001:

CRY ME A RIVER.
lol for your mind she go get 7.5million grin grin grin u funny die

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Trojan8(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Raph82:
This is not clown matter, nobody is justifying his actions, he messed up big time, big time. Very immature of him. But she could handle this in a better way. Going to the US to stay with the kids is not the solution, u fight for what is yours, at least if not for anything, fight for the sake of the kids, because there's no way it won't affect them. Will divorce now help the situation? Now she's turning herself to single mother of three. Do u think it's easy to get along as a single mother of three?

I really like the change from you though. Why don't you want to see it from the angle that she must have endured a lot before deciding to come out this way? It hurts when you are with someone and you have to leave every thing because they ain't ready to make things work. Divorce won't help the situation but it would offer her sanity.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
JoeEeL:

There is nothing like 'stooping so low'. A maid is a human being just like everyone else. No one should be frowned upon. Let your message hit on infidelity and stop there. You don't need to start dragging down the prestige of a human based on his / her job position.

If a white man leaves his country to sleep with a black woman in Nigeria and you come across a comment on facebook of a fellow white castigating his countryman for 'stooping so low' to travel down to Nigeria in order to cheat, your kind would be the first to cry wolf and racism.

Pls let us be having sense. Thank you.
yes a househelp is a human being but it is extremely low, downright low for a grown man to be fuckin his maid.for what? Na wetin dey bring disrespect and problems into the house so please spare me

6 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by RPG2020(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Make Paul marry the maid simple as that

I'm in my house come and beat me
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Plut01: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2021

That is why I always say even in Marriage, there should always be an ultimate plan for a man. Be it a plan that comprises sending a bitch to her creator (even when the love is still strong) or one that shred her to a vegetable. Paul seems to already failed on this (I hope he has a trick left on his sleeves sha) and he is going to pay dearly.

For sleeping with his maid. Nah! that's disrespectful to his marriage and the oath he made......But what's it with these people who lay emphasis on maid sleeping with him Are maids not humans anymore We humans should just accept the fact that Hypocrisy is part of our nature no matter how we try to hide it.

The wife can divorce without taken his money, isn't it? So much emphasis on his money already gave her out as a snake who took her time to arrive at this point of divorce.

I'm waiting for All these redpillers and so called Alfa males to apologize to Lola while at the same time I pray Peter get the message on time because things like this do motivate ladies to do the unthinkable.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Redpillar(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Lol we had a fling years ago on phone, we never saw, I specifically told you I was tired of my bank job and wanted another which you said you can provide, you said I can be your p.a if I can speak French, I can't, and I moved on, so pray tell, what exactly did you want to reveal that will be so bad? My beautiful face of what? Or what exactly is paining you

Tiri gbosa for you!

Whatever a blackmailer has on you. Spill it first!!! I stan you from today.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Jonathan39: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Keep crying, Igbos don't care, from they don't love themselves to clanish grin grin grin
richie240:

I'm yet to see a tribe in ds whole world that is as clannish, walahi!!!

Educated or illiterate, e nor matter na d same default ,narrow-minded bigotic reasoning!

Any 'stranger' dt married igboman is on her own.
Dem nor dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall!

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
jaxxy:

Not 2geda anymore right now, not cos of cheating bt the distance factor wasn’t going end soon. Cudnt deal with that and doesn’t seem fair.
Would you have ended it if you didn’t find out she cheated?

I’m sure the trust was broken and you lived with trust issues afterward, hence decided to finally quit.

My point is, it’s counter productive forgiving a cheating lady you are in a “relationship” with. As a guy it’s very difficult to live with it. It’s just how we are wired. Forget all the talks about circumstances surrounding it.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Trojan8:

See mentality! If you want to get married, make sure you get the social media handles of your partner especially Twitter and Nairaland so you know exactly how they reason.
There is no nigeria girl dat will stick with you wen u had nothing without giving u series of frustration and stress, shey na dat one i go marry? Abi na the one dat will help u become something dat will start feeling like your creator. As a man to avoid marital rubbish like wetin paul and peter dey face just settle them and move ahead with someone else and remain as friends to them.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
jaxxy:

Do u know how many time peter has cheated on Lola??

Uncountable. Lol bt they are there rocking it 2geda.

Paul try am once or 2ce Anita shout foul. Haba!!!

Anita is not Lola and vice versa. As I've said, women's threshold for pain in marriage varies.

You're a hypocrite for that your last sentence because you definitely wouldn't have said that if the tables were turned. You would have slut-shamed Anita.

We men are allowed to sleep around and get away with it but women dare not right?

10 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Saidfx(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

And why would you as a married man be in a romantic relationship with your staff? Just because of perfect ass and tities, you wanna lose your self-esteem?

It's just SM that's making this drama like a new thing. Many here are hypocrites... I currently detest the way Nigerian women/ladies have integrated into the western way of life. Demanding that amount because your husband messed up and instead of dealing with him in a mature way, you decided to relocate with the children and filed for a divorce. I know the man in question f***ked up biggerly, but marriage is deep! Tolerance and plenty of forgiving. The only dangerous one that shouldn't be tolerated is physical abuse and battering...no be say dem yansh maid. Shit happens
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by EgunMogaji2: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Should be challenged based on venue.

I also suspect that he wasn’t served properly.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Redpillar:

Tiri gbosa for you!

Whatever a blackmailer has on you. Spill it first!!! I stan you from today.

As in eh, I don't understand what he thinks he has over me, I'll spill it all before he tries to spin lies, when I can comfortably beat my chest that I have no nudes with anyone anywhere, so I wonder how he can shame me.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by LordKO(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Lol we had a fling years ago on phone, we never saw, I specifically told you I was tired of my bank job and wanted another which you said you can provide, you said I can be your p.a if I can speak French, I can't, and I moved on, so pray tell, what exactly did you want to reveal that will be so bad? My beautiful face of what? Or what exactly is paining you

Keep lying and deceiving yourself and maybe some small-minded people. Respect yourself, and don't provoke me further.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
kingthreat:
I swear, woman take my children away from me go America, sue me for divorce, I no go ever forgive am. I don't mind paying Mexican cartel there to give her the perfect treatment. Make them blame me, I no send. God bless FFK. That guy sabi abeg.

I pity whoever gets married to you. You seem vile and vindictive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Ladycewhy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Raph82:
And she's supposed to divorce and become a single mother of three? Have u even thought about the trauma those children will go through for divorcing their father? This is Africa not America where divorce is a culture. The guy is a big fool no doubt, any man that loves his family will surely be careful of another woman creeping in. This one has been an idiot from the beginning.
But in Africa men have been throwing their wives and children out on the streets with nothing but their clothes on their back for things as mundane as putting too much salt in the soup na or am I missing something.

So it's African for a man to throw a woman out if he feels tired of her,but it is unafrican for a woman to willingly walk out of her marriage undecided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by dododawa1: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
DOT matter,not involved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by emmnprince(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Deep Quote:
Always balance your EQ with your IQ!

.....what about the poster directly below you.....

In life I've come to know that it is better not to overstep your boundaries.

@SENIORWRITER

Add SQ join the EQ & IQ. The trio should be balanced!
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by sunday002(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
7.8m monthly, she want to fell from grace to grass. Some men can't avoid 1k per day

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Raph82(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Trojan8:

I really like the change from you though. Why don't you want to see it from the angle that she must have endured a lot before deciding to come out this way? It hurts when you are with someone and you have to live every thing because they ain't ready to make things work. Divorce won't help the situation but it would offer her sanity.
U're right though, maybe the divorce will put some sense into his stupid head. Idiot man. And he was busy destroying his brother's wife when the idiot has his weakness to deal with.

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
ANDREW91:

I have told myself i will not marry any woman dat stick with wen i had nothing nor the one dat help me become something. I will just settle dem and move ahead. women and their entitlement mentality will make hell out of you just like this my sister here
if women don't marry men in their struggling days they'll shame women for being gold diggers.if she helps him, they'll say she wan use money buy man

Las Las una go marry unaselves

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Crixxx: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nuelito:
Smh... wahala don tie wrapper.

Read where they said he slept with the maids until one got pregnant...

Aya'm just speechless

It's an everyday user that's said that. We can't verify the authenticity of that report. Bit I hope they both come out clean and spill the bean soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.