Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97892 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nisiw365:

Olosho shut up. You have Ben serviced several times so shut up.
Your pussy is too wide for me presently

This you?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nisiw365: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=MufasaLion post=105028707][/quote]
Mr Simpson
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Just pity Fountainofyouth aka Biglittlelois. She has always been a frustrated and desperate woman looking for whom to blame for her woes. If you act based on her provocation and that of others urging her on and waiting to laugh at her after being ridiculed, you might send her to everlasting depression.

And yet I'm still here, if you like call me pocohantas cococandy hator5 ishilove klass mariahangel, it will remove nothing from me, I will be here till the very end.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Hassanmaye(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Say what you want to say. But don't deny the fact. Anita is nothing without Paul. The reason you can know her is because of the greatness Paul has achieved becoming an international Superstar. The money she used to go abroad is Pauls. The money used to show off on the gram is Paul. So if it was her, or she worked for her money I will give you some ears here. But she is trying to earn money she would never have made on her own.
But I heard they said she came from a Rich family
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Wolfeye: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bluewitch:

Shame!

Same people who cry inequality....
Isn't the maid a human being

You’re the most sensible woman I’ve seen online.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nisiw365:

Mr Simpson

This nitwit! You so frustrated!

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nisiw365: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

This nitwit! You so frustrated!
Mr Simpson
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by newdawn2017(f): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
kingthreat:

I have someone awesome already. Going down to you will be condescending like Ronaldo signing to play for Kano Pillars.
then may I be in her to clip ur wings & teach u a very bitter lesson in dis life that u re in.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Coldie(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
focus7:

Hmmmmn, so suddenly the approved wife is no longer Igbo, tell where's she from please?
Anitas name is Tonye, she's ijaw from Kalabari rivers state
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by gbagyiza: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
iamademorlar:
Hmmmm, all that glitters ain't gold
The more you look the less you see... Honestly, I still find this hard to believe but people are fond of painting a picture-perfect on social media

It takes God for a celebrity like rudeboy not to fall for infidelity. They r too exposed due to the nature of their job n popularity. I will advise Anita to calm down and forgive him, let them resolve the issue amicably. Infact, there was a time this popular Tanzanian musician accused Peter of Psquare for sleeping with his ex-wife. Two face Idibia wife could have left him long ago because of infertility but she is still in the marriage. I am not encouraging infidelity but trying to point out that God grace n forgiveness superseded everything. She should take heart n commit her husband to God for help.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Coldie(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
richie240:
Hehehehe.....so rivers state is no longer part of Biafra again shey?
So now u dey reject ur biafran sister because of shame abi? grin grin
How weak a defence of u!

Now tell me who d joke is on?
cool
Ok suit yourself
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by 24brains(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
fineberry:
Name sake don't fuckup big time...going down on maid despite him pedigree na see finish oooo ajeh undecided
so maids no be human being again?

When a maid can cook, tiding up the house, take proper care of kids, attends to oga's need in a speed of light, she certainly will snatch the husband from the idle wife with entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MufasaLion: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nisiw365:

Mr Simpson

I'd agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nisiw365:
The deed has been done already
I have sent your pictures to him already including your nudes.
You will be dealt with in this Lagos
You are kidding right?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Legend44(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ogbeni shutup. Where did u hear that from cos from the divorce suit no mention of infidelity, it was his wife who asked for the divorce, okay Let's assume he bleeped up but he also have his reason.. u can't just blame him. 17 years of dating and more than 6 years of marriage. Let's just assume the maid issue is true, he's not the first and won't be the last but for me no maid in my house cos it one of the issues married couples face in marriage, either the husband is cheating with the maid or the maid is maltreating the children badly. Ask yourself, your mama employ maid for house. Una go just open una dirty mouth talk trash with addressing the issue on ground ( the root of the problem)
elonmuskbaby:
I knew there was more to this matter because people were saying it's strange for a Nigerian woman to walk out of a marriage when there is money.so the issue is infidelity and yet he was harassing his brothers wife and quarelling with his brother yet he get him own for body

It serves him right.if he had focused on working on his character and marriage, maybe this drama won't have come up

He refused to remove the spec in his eye yet he's complaining about the log in another person's eye

Broda ode.his mom must be so disappointed in him.see a grown man stooping so low to sleep with his maids yet trying to scatter his brothers marriage.shame on him

Broda daleru daleru.them bring househelp make he dey assist your wife you dey deek am ,if you no pity yourself shey you no go pity your own daughters.agbaya oshi.exposing your rotten deek to househelp.tufiaaa
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nisiw365:
The deed has been done already
I have sent your pictures to him already including your nudes.
You will be dealt with in this Lagos
You are kidding right?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by focus7: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Coldie:

Anitas name is Tonye, she's ijaw from Kalabari rivers state

OK o
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nisiw365: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

You are kidding right?
Just wait and see

Have already sent her pictures to inspectorlawal
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by RMoneyInTheBank: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I been dey beg you to reason with me

Honestly I still wonder how these niggaz think true love exist in riches..

I'm not a legal practitioner so I always wonder why divorce tends to favour women over men.. can't the man keep the children and take care of them while the woman pays child support??
Even cases where the children are divided, the man still has to pay child support..

Cheating has always been the excuse of these women to reap a man off his hard earned money.. can't you leave without a cut of his wealth??

I may never understand.. until I'm enlightened
baby mama nai sure pass.... Reason davido and wizzy are still balling... Same reason Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to get married

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I pity whoever gets married to you. You seem vile and vindictive.
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by razible5384(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

LOVE IS LOVE! If it isn't true, then it isn't love. Movies and songs have ruined the lives of many so bad that they have come to believe there is 'love' and there is 'true love'. If it is tainted with lies, cheating or abuse, then it is no longer love. None of these ugly trends are attributes of love.

That said, divorce favour marriage victims and not the offender (except Northern courts that Hisbah preside over). No way a court of law will rule in favour of a cheat, an abuser or an offender in marriage. Oftentimes, it is the men who spearhead these trends that often lead to collapse in their home. Ruling in favour has nothing to do with gender.

Adele paid $171 million in court settlement to her ex-husband in January, I didn't see your handle or your post then to bemoan why it favoured the man. Guess what? Mel B, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Winslet, Mary J. Blige, and Anna Faris all paid heavily in spousal support TO THEIR EX-HUSBAND. These are tiny fraction of women who have paid spousal support to their ex-husbands and do you know why? Bulk of what led to the collapse of the marriage was their fault. If it was the men who messed up, they wouldn't gotten a pin from the marriage. It's the same if you reverse the genders. No cheating or abusive woman will profit from a marriage if their actions led to the collapse of the marriage.

As per your last question, a married man who either sleeps around, disrespects his wife, abuse her physically, mentally and emotionally already show signs of a terrible parent. Leaving children in the custody of such is a disaster waiting to happen. Note that there are men almost every month who win custody after overwhelming evidences suggest the wives are irresponsible.

If you have an insane level of libido and you're sure one woman can't cure it, you're better off with uneducated village women who believe it is normal for men to have a harem. Don't expect a woman to put up with the nonsense behaviour of her man just because she wants to stay married.
so you telling me that, in the US, if a woman cheat on the husband an he discovers an file for divorce, he won't be paying spousal support to the entrange wife even when he is richer than her?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Redpillar:

You did well. He would keep threatening to spill but would never spill, because he has nothing to spill. Thanks for putting him in place. You should be the Lord sef, not him.
You created this account today, what happened to your old account? I guess you were banned, I'm damn sure you are a female
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by excel101(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Wrong

The biggest divorce in Nigeria and scotland was carried between late chief ambassador Oluwa deinde Fernandez and his america wife.

Please research,about the late chief.
Dehinde Fernanez divorce was done outside Nigeria, and the wife was a foreigner, and the court in Edinburg finally settled for £1,080,000.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by InspectorLawal(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
embarassed
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by InspectorLawal(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
BritishNaija:

You are kidding right?

Kidding ke
Nisiw365 has sent me her personal information that will lead us to arrest her.
Hope you know the fountainofyouth is a notorious thief that stole from several nairalanders.
Kindly visit this Link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6713040/fountainofyouth-contact-address

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.