Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97729 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
bepositive11:

True, we all have issues. But what I'm saying is that Paul is the common denominator. First it was his brother and his brother's wife. Now it's his own wife

Yes poor him. He cannot comment on his brother's wife anymore.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by vickydevoka(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
VTJN:
Super story smiley
Na u think so
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by kingthreat(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
AuroraB:
He has the infamous Jude to thank for loosing his twin sad
He allowed the leech to mislead him shocked
Did anyone else see the video of a reconciliation he and Jude were threatening Peter with fire and brimstone shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Yeah yeah. He has issues. But if you have ever listened and enjoyed a Psquare song, it's because of him. Lets give him some respect.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by LordKO(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ishilove:

Only God knows which year you will have sense.

Lol. Dem go de pose. At least despite Fountainofyouth aka Biglittlelois usual deceitful, bigoted, hypocritical, and disingenuous self, she did not deny outright like some of her likes of sending DMs and begging the man you and your likes cannot afford to have but cannot stop wishing to have offilne to marry her. Lol.

By the way, I hope you know that P, your main ally, now has a new moniker "Redpillar."
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by tankoagaie: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
this one na correct thief if this guy married two of her type the second one go demand for him life na
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by richie240: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

You are not the child of your mother if you do not send it to him, you are not a son of your mother if I don't see my nude pictures with me holding a placard saying " fountain of youth" you and the other idiot will never prosper if all your threats don't come to fruition,

You think you can bully and threaten me? You no look my moniker well well? Watch and see how things will change and end negatively for you if you both don't go through with your threats, I dey wait.
Hold ur peace!
We know their types. Na d kain ppl wey girl go smile to, wey go begin brag to him fellow boys say d girl show am pant!

[s]
Nisiw365:

Just wait and see.

You go cry tire unless you are not in lagos with all your pictures and nudes I have which have been forwarded to inspectorlawal as well
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
excel101:
If this pulls through, it would be the biggest cash out/ payout in Nigeria's divorse history. Mike Tyson, Bill Gates (recently) and several others have passed through this road before in the past painfully, and many like Tyson till date haven't recovered from it, while their exes smiled to the bank.

I am not sure Davido will want to make the mistake of getting married, he will continue to be a good father to his children sha

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Graciafun(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Happened:

Read Comments Below:

He either pays up or he can say goodbye to performing in USA! ANd since the children are american citizens, she can put a claim against his USA homes, the condo is worth over $1 million. She's a smart woman & that's his karma for trying to ruin his twins marriage & trying to humiliate his wife over her age, meanwhile his marriage with his young wife had gone cold & he was sleeping with the maids till he impregnated one of them!! - amaoge.chukwu

If you hv money in Nigeria just know a lady is marrying you because of that money not for any love..U guys should learn - IG User

Don’t be afraid to love someone, there are still millions of people happily married out there, most importantly, hold on to God, work on yourself before planning to work on someone else, understand yourself and learn to tolerate. If your male partner is rich, just pray he gives you maximum respect because it’s very difficult for rich men not to cheat because if musa refuses to go to the mountain, the mountain will come to musa. Thank you - IG User

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CS0uxbQDxjB/

She's the reason why the relationship between brothers goes sour. Never blame Lola again. This is the face of a devil. Imagine demanding 7.5M spousal support. Idiot!
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by adebenson155: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Don't provoke me further before you cry betrayal. You all are always quick to insult others; if I should post your messages and photos here now to prove my point and debunk your lies and false claims, it will be as if I am wicked.

shut up..goat..

she is married

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by vickydevoka(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
manontree:
The divorce proceeding is in Nigeria not US. I cant see any Nigeria judge that would award such amount as spousal support

She would end up getting a paltry sum. So many Nigerian celebrities have divorced. How many get anything reasonable from their spouse? As for his US home, the Nigeeian Court decision is what any authority anywhere in the world would work with

She is not as smart as those applauding her made it out to look.

From what I can see, his major loss now are the kids. But even that is a question of how they behave when they become adults
No mind Dem. Na we be de problem of ourselves. Some men has high libido. See never created demselves. Our grandfather that married plenty are no fools. Islam that permit more than 3 wives are not fool. Buh we choose to follow de western life a little without following it fully. Relationship / marriage is a scam. U can only get that at older age. Not younger age when everyone has lived fully of their youthful age.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
LordKO:

Lol. Dem go de pose. At least despite Fountainofyouth aka Biglittlelois usual deceitful, bigoted, hypocritical, and disingenuous self, she did not deny outright like some of her likes of sending DMs and begging the man you and your likes cannot afford to have but cannot stop wishing to have offilne to marry her. Lol.

By the way, I hope you know that P, your main ally, now has a new moniker "Redpillar."
[/s]

Your are really pained, I never sent pm to you, you sent pm to me first, so have sense, stop trying to whitewash yourself like one handsome dude when you're next to a chimp, do not let me go low like you, respect yourself and stop mentioning my moniker everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nisiw365: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
richie240:

Hold ur peace!
We know their types. Na d kain ppl wey girl go smile to, wey go begin brag to him fellow boys say d girl show am pant!

[s][/s]
Mumu asslicker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by InspectorLawal(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Lol we had a fling years ago on phone, we never saw, I specifically told you I was tired of my bank job and wanted another which you said you can provide, you said I can be your p.a if I can speak French, I can't, and I moved on, so pray tell, what exactly did you want to reveal that will be so bad? My beautiful face of what? Or what exactly is paining you
banker my foot.
With your primary 6 certificate?
Illiterate like you working in a bank as a cleaner also integrates herself as a banker.
You this ugly thing
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by InspectorLawal(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
adebenson155:

shut up..goat..

she is married
who is this cow?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
InspectorLawal:
banker my foot.
With your primary 6 certificate?
Illiterate like you working in a bank as a cleaner also integrates herself as a banker.
You this ugly thing

You will soon run outside like a mad man on my matter, the school I graduated from, your 100th generation will never ever smell it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MansoryMX(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
sylve11:

Man nor dey like gossip like this.

How is everything going on your business to handle? embarassed cool

It’s not gossip. Man need every information about women of this generation because man nor know which one be Devil and which one be demon again. Omorrr buhari government dey frustrate business in Nigeria
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by InspectorLawal(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ishilove:

Only God knows which year you will have sense.

Don't bother replying because you will be ignored so intensely, you will doubt your own existence.
and does your reply add dime to his account?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bepositive11: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
kingthreat:

Yes poor him. He cannot comment on his brother's wife anymore.

I think you misunderstood me.

What I'm saying is that Paul is the troublemaker.

I like his music but the fact that he mistreated Peter and his wife says a lot about his character. I won't be surprised to know that he also mistreated his own wife

I don't blame him because I don't know him. People who are troublemakers usually have problems that run deep. I don't know Paul's story, so I have no right to judge him

Either way, I hope that Paul works on his issues and gets himself back up

We're all born innocent. Our circumstances shape us into who we become
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by abasfx: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rudeboy, Paul Okoye Got his Wife's Maid Pregnant:

According to Amaoge Chukwu, Rudeboy Paul Okoye Got Anita's house maid Pregnant. It’s either he pays the N7.8m spousal support or he can say goodbye to performing in USA! https:///MuIRy14Dyu
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Plut01: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
bepositive11:

I think you misunderstood me.

What I'm saying is that Paul is the troublemaker.

I like his music but the fact that he mistreated Peter and his wife says a lot about his character. I won't be surprised to know that he also mistreated his own wife

I don't blame him because I don't know him. People who are troublemakers usually have problems that run deep. I don't know Paul's story, so I have no right to judge him

Either way, I hope that Paul works on his issues and gets himself back up

We're all born innocent. Our circumstances shape us into who we become

Gbam! I hereby close this thread with this at the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by confistified(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

LOVE IS LOVE! If it isn't true, then it isn't love. Movies and songs have ruined the lives of many so bad that they have come to believe there is 'love' and there is 'true love'. If it is tainted with lies, cheating or abuse, then it is no longer love. None of these ugly trends are attributes of love.

That said, divorce favour marriage victims and not the offender (except Northern courts that Hisbah preside over). No way a court of law will rule in favour of a cheat, an abuser or an offender in marriage. Oftentimes, it is the men who spearhead these trends that often lead to collapse in their home. Ruling in favour has nothing to do with gender.

Adele paid $171 million in court settlement to her ex-husband in January, I didn't see your handle or your post then to bemoan why it favoured the man. Guess what? Mel B, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Winslet, Mary J. Blige, and Anna Faris all paid heavily in spousal support TO THEIR EX-HUSBAND. These are tiny fraction of women who have paid spousal support to their ex-husbands and do you know why? Bulk of what led to the collapse of the marriage was their fault. If it was the men who messed up, they wouldn't gotten a pin from the marriage. It's the same if you reverse the genders. No cheating or abusive woman will profit from a marriage if their actions led to the collapse of the marriage.

As per your last question, a married man who either sleeps around, disrespects his wife, abuse her physically, mentally and emotionally already show signs of a terrible parent. Leaving children in the custody of such is a disaster waiting to happen. Note that there are men almost every month who win custody after overwhelming evidences suggest the wives are irresponsible.

If you have an insane level of libido and you're sure one woman can't cure it, you're better off with uneducated village women who believe it is normal for men to have a harem. Don't expect a woman to put up with the nonsense behaviour of her man just because she wants to stay married.

Fact Check..... Adele did not pay any money to her husband

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Hassanmaye(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
When PMB was limiting the growth of women in the Armed Forces, and sensitive areas, Nigerians blasted him.
WOMEN don't know how to manage wealth & power. It's a wide known fact.
IF WOMEN are allowed to take over headship from men all over the world for few seconds, so many men will go to work & come back in Dog chains.
When the princess in the BIBLE was asked to make a Birthday WISH, she went straight for the head of JOHN De' BAPTIST.
That's a Typical woman for you
Lol if that gender got countries will Go to war because her rival in another country has a man with big D than her husband grin
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

The prenup is upheld. However, I doubt any educated Nigeria lady will sign that type of prenup with such a clause.

A Nigerian woman who makes good money, has substantial assets and investments bequeathed to her by her parents will gladly do that

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Sufferingboy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
excel101:
Dehinde Fernanez divorce was done outside Nigeria, and the wife was a foreigner, and the court in Edinburg finally settled for £1,080,000.

Okay thanks,But chief fenandez is a Nigeria.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
IamgratefulLord:

What do you even know? Chris Brown pays Nia ( Royalty's mum) 4,000 dollars monthly for child support? Are you saying Paul is richer Chris Brown? For me 8,000 will be ok for the kids.
You think say then dey pick money for ground? Apart from this recent scandal,
Paul has another child with Miss Plateau state 2015.

They will probably settle around that 8k

It’s funny you’re asking me what do I know. Was Chris brown married to the girl? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by LordKO(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

Your are really pained, I never sent pm to you, you sent pm to me first, so have sense, stop trying to whitewash yourself like one handsome dude when you're next to a chimp, do not let me go low like you, respect yourself and stop mentioning my moniker everywhere.

Lol. Lying machine. The evidence still abound in this forum showing that you begged for days before I could reply to your DM. The same person that after I was tired of listening to her lies, slavish and desperate acts blocked her on my contact list. It's only in your dreams that I sent you or anyone a DM. Jobless dwarf with a short fuse.

I always laugh whenever I remember that you and your likes are always quick to loose-guard and off pants and everything once a handsome and established man gives you lots a little attention.

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by bepositive11: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Plut01:

Gbam! I hereby close this thread with this at the bolded.

tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.