Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend (7029 Views)

Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Curvy Dwarf Bares Cleavage, Dances & Twerks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Arelia2021: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2021
I'm very sure we all know the famous Nollywood actress Miss KoiKoi, who is known for her small size and stature.

Mary Nky Onyemena who is fondly known as miss KoiKoi is a dwarf Nollywood actress and gospel singer.

Mary Nky is often featured or known for playing comic roles in movies, her exceptional roles in comic movies made her win an Icon award as the most comic actress by INIA award for the year 2019.

Mary Nky has been starred in so many Nollywood movies such as King of war, settle me, school of tears, Ghetto is my own, virgin justice, crazy princess, and spirit of strange.

She is a genius as she acts in both English and Igbo genres of movies.

MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/popular-nollywood-actress-mary-nky-has-settled-down-with-her-oyibo-boyfriend/
TOKTOK9JA

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by fati2001(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2021
OLD NEWS.

3 Likes

Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Is this a dwarf? This is not dwarfism but cretnism because she doesn't have those common features of dwafism on her face and body.

Good for her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Okoroawusa: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
She is not a dwarf

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by ebenezary(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
With her tiny voice
Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Exkandayee(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
She's not dwarf, she's just Aki and paw paw types

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Queenslander(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congrats to her,.

Buh

Where in God's earth did she meet the white man, though?? angry angry
Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Exkandayee:
She's not dwarf, she's just Aki and paw paw types
Yeah not entirely a dwalf, dwalfs don't look like that.
Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by oyatz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
CharisEleos:
Is this a dwarf? This is not dwarfism but cretnism because she doesn't have those common features of dwafism on her face and body.

Good for her.

This is not cretinism. Those who suffer from cretinism have infantile features (they still look like 5-7year old kids even if they are 33 years).
Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by lilvicky68(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
I don't think she's a dwarf..cos she's shorter than a dwarf..

Hobbits comes to mind sha..
Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
oyatz:

This is not cretinism. Those who suffer from cretinism have infantile features (they still look like 5-7year old kids even if they are 33 years).

Yeah I know that category of cretinism so which one is this? Because this is obviously not dwarfism or Maybe a type of dwafism.
Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Zoe99(f): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
There are different kinds of dwarfism.In some the head is disproportionate to the rest of the body (which is most common).In others,the head and other body parts are proportionate.
Re: Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend by Drizzy5001(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lol, this little lady..very funny, I wish her luck. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense / It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). / I am in Tears As I Type This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.