Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). (7029 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / How To Reveal Your Feelings (2) (3) (4)

It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2014
Okay, okay, this is the last day of this great year. We must not let anything in clandestine spill into the new year.

Start confessing the people you have a crush on, If possible, take action and give them an ultimatum to date u like the babe on instagram. cheesy

For those who are yet to admit they have a crush on me, Oya come and confess.

Better illustration at my dp.

Cc: AgapeCharis, Unibenstudent, kristina1, dre11, pasqal09
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2014
My Crush is.......see ur neck as hm longgrin na soso amaebo u like. @OP i would have tell my crushes on Nairaland but Here where I live we don't share high intel like this.
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by IWillSucceed: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Jesus Christ the blessed son of God who bled and died for me.
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2014
This wl be interesting.
#following
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2014
funny enough i gat no crush here or outside ,its just me , my mind & books.

Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by rittyben(f): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Your time starts now

Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2014
My crush is osas ighodaro
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
MachineX:
starlingslimnet:
Dis will be interesting *akara ma tu sepo leni*
IWillSucceed:
Jesus Christ the blessed son of God who bled and died for me.
kristina1:
This wl be interesting.
#following

DiarisGod o, this space you are booking. Even lalasticlala never reach here.

Kristina1, it's time to confess o.
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Unibenstudent:
kristina1 nko? shocked
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u and azz..Lol
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2014
benromeo39:

DiarisGod o, this space you are booking. Even lalasticlala never reach here.

Kristina, it's time to confess o.
Confess what??
gringrin
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2014
benromeo39:
kristina1 nko? shocked
emmm,she is too stressful.
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
u and azz..Lol
dammit all the ukwu and nice physique,I won't mind a 1 night stand bro

Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by dechandel(f): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Kyle Goffney
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by wenson(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2014
I find myself hating my crush dunno y!
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Lee min ho
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Unibenstudent:
dammit all the ukwu and nice physique,I won't mind a 1 night stand bro
u av jxt spoken d minds of almost 98°\. Of Nigerian men including celebs..
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by drnairalov: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2014
lilamartedi.. she iz not just my crush nd love,, we hav been together for 2 years now lovinup..sweetie happy nu year in adv 2 yu

Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by cutieberie1(f): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2014
op reveal ur crush too..
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2014
kristina1:

Confess what??
gringrin
Lee Min ho ke? DiarisGod o, you girls have turned that guy to king Solomon. cheesy
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
u av jxt spoken d minds of almost 98°\. Of Nigerian men including celebs..
amu telling u anytime I see her hosting maltina dance all,,goose bumps will just starting showing on my body..O.M.G,,but she hooked up with gbenro a guy who acts in tinsel soap opera
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Unibenstudent:
amu telling u anytime I see her hosting maltina dance all,,goose bumps will just starting showing on my body..O.M.G,,but she hooked up with gbenro a guy who acts in tinsel soap opera
Lmaoo..yeah,i know d guy..When u mske better money,such ladies will come after u..but for now,jxt chase d 1 when ur pocket fit manage ..Same goes for me oo
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lmaoo..yeah,i know d guy..When u mske better money,such ladies will come after u..but for now,jxt chase d 1 when ur pocket fit manage ..Same goes for me oo
yea but I will surely catch her 1 day,am following her on instagram..
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
benromeo39:
Lee Min ho ke? DiarisGod o, you girls have turned that guy to king Solomon. cheesy
Thatz bcus hez gat evertyn.
He z tall,sexy,handsome and fitted plus he z swaggish
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristina1:

Thatz bcus hez gat evertyn.
He z tall,sexy,handsome and fitted plus he z swaggish
*sings in sister nkiru voice*my eyes have seen,my ears have heard*..
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yea but I will surely catch her 1 day,am following her on instagram..
grin chaii! U sabi dream well shaa..keep d dream up my brother..
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by wunmi590(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Oluwaseun osewa grin
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
grin chaii! U sabi dream well shaa..keep d dream up my brother..
is not easy for Juliet Ibrahim to be following someone*she follows me on twitter* I swear down
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Unibenstudent:
is not easy for Juliet Ibrahim to be following someone*she follows me on twitter* I swear down
I jxt followed osas last week shaa..i never see Juliet handle..i don tire to follow celebs sef..nothing special,jxt lookn at d trends and fashion stuffz..
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Unibenstudent:

Omo, its good to dream big.. it makes everything seem so real tongue
Re: It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
I jxt followed osas last week shaa..i never see Juliet handle..i don tire to follow celebs sef..nothing special,jxt lookn at d trends and fashion stuffz..
well there was a day I was discussin with that rascal girl called yemi alade she was so free with me but it go to a stage whe now yabbing me that am local..

Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) / Human-chimpanzee Love Affair Produced A Son: Mother Confirmed / Secrets You Have Never Told Anyone..