Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? (601 Views)

Some Facts In Nairaland That U Cant Help But Leave Them!!! / The Nairalander U Cant Afford To Loose... / Latest Sex Videos HD Of Mia Khalifa| U Cant Stop Watching Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2021
What do you do when you are having issues in your relationship or marriage. You've tried to settle these conflicts privately with your partner but he/she would rather not have any of it.

Who do you run to for help, who do you talk to, someone who can stand in as a mediator for conflict resolution?

Is it wise to consult his/her in-laws, to talk to him or her on ur behalf?

Would it be smart to talk to a friend about it?

How about talking to a spiritual leader or mentor about it?

Farano

Rocktation

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Ishilove
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by ojun50(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Run back to yr partner and apologize...... Every Nigeria family and marriages get there own issued.

Some pastors are not to be trusted...
Some elders don forget say wetin work for them fit no work for others.

On the case of Rudy boy, na family problem I see for there.... The lady don bear alot.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
ojun50:
Run back to yr partner and apologize...... Every Nigeria family and marriages get there own issued.

Some pastors are not to be trusted...
Some elders don forget say wetin work for them fit no work for others.

On the case of Rudy boy, na family problem I see for there.... The lady don bear alot.
hmm
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
My boy friend always involve one of our female friend, he met me through her about 4 years now but I shunned him to stop telling her about our problem and since then we always settle misunderstanding ourselves, no matter how the misunderstanding strong reach, we always settle it ourselves highest is 3days

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Godada(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
VenExchange:
My boy friend always involve one of our female friend, he met me through her about 4 years now but I shunned him to stop telling her about our problem and since then we always settle misunderstanding ourselves, no matter how the misunderstanding strong reach, we always settle it ourselves highest is 3days
that's best if you have a partner that listens and is interested in settling issues privately. Congrats babe.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Godada:

boss... why nah?
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
BadRadio:
that's best if you have a partner that listen and us interested to settle issues privately. Congrats babe.
Welcome
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
BadRadio:
that's best if you have a partner that listens and is interested in settling issues privately. Congrats babe.
its hard to see matured ladies nowadays who are ready to settle issues .90 percent of all dese indomie ladies like keeping malice

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
its hard to see matured ladies nowadays who are ready to settle issues .90 percent of all dese indomie ladies like keeping malice
cheesy
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Palazee(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
We tell it to Buhari

He always have a solution
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Palazee:
We tell it to Buhari

He always have a solution
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Godada(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
BadRadio:
boss... why nah?

I am just thinking. One half of the P square duo is facing divorce and milking from the approved wife.

But the unapproved wife lola is doing fine.

The other lady wants all the money.

Men, these vagina people nor get enjoy
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Godada:

I am just thinking. One half of the P square duo is facing divorce and milking from the approved wife.

But the unapproved wife lola is doing fine.

The other lady wants all the money.

Men, these vagina people nor get enjoy
lol
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
I'll run to the alter and tell it to the lord coz he alone can change my partner's mind

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Megatron77:
I'll run to the alter and tell it to the lord coz he alone can change my partner's mind
oh !
Re: Who Do You Run To For Help When U Cant Address Issues With Your Partner? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
tongue embarassed tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Hell While In A Relationship With Tonto Dike-ex Boyfriend / Video: My Boyfriend Is Not Supposed To Take Care Of My Needs When We’re Dating / I Choose Who I Want To Have Sweet Dream With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.