Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) (63273 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Commentor: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ejlove4u:
first to comment no dey ever work for my side....

Why na?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
hmmm issoright
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Bukasint(f): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Banga12:
Ok

Please Here THIS!!

If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.

N
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
naptu2:
Femi Fani-Kayode @realFFK

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1428966547293360128
Thunder fire FFk and Buhari
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Ejlove4u(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
my brother I don't even know oh...

will keep on trying anyways

Commentor:

Why na?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Wigetsolar: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
This mansmiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by F117nighthawk: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
A big lesson to u stupid, gullible Nigerians who come here and fight yourselves over this selfish, greedy self centered politicians, una see as them they unite and marry one another, una go sit there, fight una self under poverty and harsh economic conditions, make this example reset una tribal, ethnic and religious divides, a word is enough for those who get sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by ezegold4we: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
FFK is a fat fool, even buhari and His family will be shocked seeing that idiot in their son's wedding,

FFK is a cheap article

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by moneylords(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
They are smart people and they know the game they are playing with us. Na we masses wey dey follow them no get sense.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oshey

Julius Berger
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by 36STATES: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Useless Jonathan.
Fulani over lords pushed him out and then passed PIB bill and he is still running around taking pictures with them.
Only God knows what nonsense he was discussing with Osunbade the snake.
Typical Ijaw man, no confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Commentor: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ejlove4u:
my brother I don't even know oh...

will keep on trying anyways

Your provider no get 5G?

Anyway, if at first you don't succeed, try, try and try again (An old Ajegunle proverb).
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
FFK my man
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Those ppl get im number. For Food Only!

Thieves think only about 'what is in it for me?' or 'what is there for me?' But statesmen think of the present and the next generations.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Putting his mouth where the money is
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
May Aso Rock catch fire. IJN .Birds of the same feathers.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rugaria:
More like politics without principles if you ask me.
[b]You call someone The Grand Satan, The worst Evil and murderer. Then the next day, you are caught begging for jellof rice at his sons wedding [/b]and you term it "politics without bitterness"?
Common!
Politics of the stomach! That's what it's. Nothing but!

Hahahaha!!! This made me laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Goodman777: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good but Ipob prefer cutting the head of their opponent

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by janetakan(f): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
This man is the biggest hypocrite alive!

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by derbykol(f): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
He is correct

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by infogeneral: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Atiku, Jonathan, FKK etc. APC and PDP are the same.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by pashiano: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
well there is an element of truth in what he said, the only issue is that politicians in this part of the world are not trying.

mean while, check my siggy, it promises to be insightful

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Joseph08(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
That's the way hypocrites behave Oga.

Let me not say what's on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Darreytinho10(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Drug addict getat grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by NIJJAking(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Femeto: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Na why una dey change party like okirika clothes.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Dhury: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Like engine will not work without oil we need each other.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jonathan and Osinbajo in the same room and Jona no use blow scatter the midget's face?

The way that man leveled lots of allegations and insulted Jonathan was unbelievable.

Now, he has seen that leadership is no child's play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
FFK construction company
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
yinkus6750:
The elites are always united in everything.
It's always the poor, that kill themselves for the rich.

You said it all... They keep abusing the North in general, not forgetting Northern elites share common goals.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Nemi64(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
anyways, I think say na the unity way we dey PRAY for be dis (I dey watch una with 8D camera)
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by splashbaby(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
FFK is just like his father..Betrayal runs very deep in their family. They have no value whatsoever whenever they crave relevance and when money is involved

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics / Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.