Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) (63277 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Rugaria: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
adekolaelect:
simply bcs you are systematically encouraging hatred through politics .condemning someone who join his political rival to celebrate his son's wedding . I am trying to tell you that mentality of poor poeple is far different to that of Riches .

You're a just a final product of a culture that nurtures and incubates corruption. Folks like you subsidize your hedonistic lifestyles with state resources and call the outcome "happiness". I don't know how else to drill this into your corrupt skull but I will try again: "Rulers who by their actions and inactions while in power encouraged genocide, ethnic cleansing and generational kleptomania, do no deserve the company of honest men! They need to be ostracized and forced by actions and deeds to feel the ANGER of the people for their heinous acts while in power. There is a reason why criminals are purnished and tucked away in prisons. Genocidal politicians are criminals! If we're to stretch your disturbing anology a little bit, folks who have been caught for say armed robbery should be left alone and praised because that is the behavior expected from "happy people"?
Warped mindset there!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
naptu2:
Femi Fani-Kayode @realFFK

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1428966547293360128
ffk can snap with everybody but he won't be given the privileges to snap with pmb.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by jaytee01(m): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2021
iamyemiakins:
FFK na stomach infrastructure politician na, anywhere belle face to secure favour politically you'll find him there.

Meanwhile, a BMC zombie was spotted at Yusuf's wedding ceremony, who can identify the zombie below grin
That's the griller. He was shocked that nobody invited him officially despite spamming the whole internet in support of Baba Lifeless!
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by TolaniLuv: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2021
If they can gather like this for a Wedding Party ! Why can’t they gather like this to Fix this damn country. They only care about personal matter Not Nigeria ��
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Rugaria:

You're a just a final product of a culture that nurtures and incubates corruption. Folks like you subsidize your hedonistic lifestyles with state resources and call the outcome "happiness". I don't know how else to drill this into your corrupt skull but I will try again: "Rulers who by their actions and inactions while in power encouraged genocide, ethnic cleansing and generational kleptomania, do no deserve the company of honest men! They need to be ostracized and forced by actions and deeds to feel the ANGER of the people for their heinous acts while in power. There is a reason why criminals are purnished and tucked away in prisons. Genocidal politicians are criminals! If we're to stretch your disturbing anology a little bit, folks who have been caught for say armed robbery should be left alone and praised because that is the behavior expected from "happy people"?
Warped mindset there!
you lunatic doesn't know the difference btw Politic,governance, Humanity and Hatred which has becomes you best friend. Many of you are lazy theories makers without any point of practicality.Can you say you can not celebrate and congratulate your Neighbor for giving birth to a new baby simply bcs he or she is not your best friend ,your Tribe, Religion or not share your ideas ? Are you telling me Fani is not corrupted simply bcs he accused others? Though Your views is yours but poverty mentality is worrying you .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics / See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.