Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why You Have Problems With Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Have Problems With Women. (1597 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Have Problems With Women. by czarr(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
I noticed the reason guys complain a lot about their interactions with women is simply because they like girls that don't like them like that, and pressure the women with their "game" or "money" and the women finally give in, but they find out soon enough that they put much effort while the woman puts little effort into the relationship, and the respect is just not there.

Women are not meant to be hard to get, they are not hard to get they just don't fancy you all that... You can corner them but you won't get 100% of their effort.

Genuine attraction cannot be negotiated, it can't be bought, the secret here is like who likes you, and ignore who doesn't like you, 3 girls who fan you and you just do it for them internally would always be better for a man than 100 girls who you have to persuade to see you like that.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by luwiizy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
forget that talk, money will buy love x10
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by yanabasee2: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
luwiizy:

Lol.... even Bill Gates will disagree to this....

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by luwiizy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
yanabasee2:

Lol.... even Bill Gates will disagree to this....
true regardless of your money she will still have to make a choice, and 99% of the time women will go for for the Money
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by ozome15(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Open my eye more

1 Like

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by Palazee(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Op you are correct jor

Every average nigerian girl knows that true love can't be bought but they don't see anything wrong in collecting your money in exchange of fake love

3 Likes

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by Love55freas(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
go and make money and stop talking like a child
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by bepositive11: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:
I noticed the reason guys complain a lot about their interactions with women is simply because they like girls that don't like them like that, and pressure the women with their "game" or "money" and the women finally give in, but they find out soon enough that they put much effort while the woman puts little effort into the relationship, and the respect is just not there.

Women are not meant to be hard to get, they are not hard to get they just don't fancy you all that... You can corner them but you won't get 100% of their effort.

Genuine attraction cannot be negotiated, it can't be bought, the secret here is like who likes you, and ignore who doesn't like you, 3 girls who fan you and you just do it for them internally would always be better for a man than 100 girls who you have to persuade to see you like that.

You really hit the nail on the head.

So many men think they have to pursue a woman. They use their money and shower her with gifts. At the end of the day, she ends up falling for his money not for him. There's no genuine connection.

The best thing men can do is to go for a woman who likes them for who they are. A woman who doesn't need them for money but chooses them for their character and qualities

5 Likes

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by bepositive11: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
luwiizy:
true regardless of your money she will still have to make a choice, and 99% of the time women will go for for the Money

And those women end up cheating either emotionally or sexually or both

1 Like

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by czarr(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Love55freas:
go and make money and stop talking like a child
I am making money already, so what's your point. I'm sure you are somewhere in your little hut masturbating and typing..

1 Like

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by luwiizy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
bepositive11:

And those women end up cheating either emotionally or sexually or both
And who says she wont cheat even if she loves you? bros..... open eyes na cool

2 Likes

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by phazotron(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
luwiizy:

Your naivety knows no bounds

1 Like

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by phazotron(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
czarr:

Many guys are still too naive to understand this basic fact.

1 Like

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by bepositive11: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2021
luwiizy:
And who says she wont cheat even if she loves you? bros..... open eyes na cool

People always confuse love with infatuation. If a woman genuinely loves you, she'll stay loyal. It's the same with men. We never want to hurt the people we genuinely love and care about
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by bepositive11: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2021
luwiizy:

Keep fooling yourself. When you spend on women, they fall in love with your money not with you. Try it. Stop giving her money. She'll walk away

1 Like

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by eazzzy1(m): 5:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Nothing can keep a woman who doesn’t want to be kept. Whether you she fell in love with your money or your qualities, she can decide to leave whenever she wants. Money will help you replace her faster tho.

Rude boy probably has 5,000 girls in his dm trying to continue where estranged wife stopped. That’s the power of money.
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by luwiizy(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
bepositive11:

People always confuse love with infatuation. If a woman genuinely loves you, she'll stay loyal. It's the same with men. We never want to hurt the people we genuinely love and care about
HAHAHAHA..... i just laughed... 99% will go for money... e no get watin you wan yarn... it's natural, life is a game of survival get that in your HEAD.
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by bepositive11: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021
luwiizy:
HAHAHAHA..... i just laughed... 99% will go for money... e no get watin you wan yarn... it's natural, life is a game of survival get that in your HEAD.

Keep laughing. I repeat.

If a woman *genuinely* loves you, she'll stay loyal. She'll work with you to become stable financially if you both aren't already there

If it's just infatuation, she'll leave you in a heart beat when she finds someone richer
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by siofra(f): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2021
So me na that have problem with all my Nigerian male friends, what do I do?
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2021
luwiizy:
Simp spotted

1 Like

Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2021
siofra:
Go for rehabilitation or change your circle of males it will change your mindset.
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by Mikester: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2021
siofra:

Stop being too available to them.
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by luwiizy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Simp spotted
HAHAHA.... REDPILL TRUTH, E CHOKE.
THAT'S WHY YOU LACK SIMPLE
UNDERSTANDING
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
luwiizy:
HAHAHA.... REDPILL TRUTH, E CHOKE.
THAT'S WHY YOU LACK SIMPLE
UNDERSTANDING
What
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by zexy2030(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Its quite simple

One thing and the only thing women will forever will be attracted too is HARDWORK (666). The devil is a girl grin

Six figure earning na hardwork.

Six cars na hardwork.

Six packs na hardwork.

Six plots of land na hardwork.

Six degrees na hardwork.

Six countries of visit na hardwork.

Have any of these and you will be hot for any woman in this life.
Re: Why You Have Problems With Women. by Demigod22: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
You are very correct with your opinion, but most times,the girls that love you are not your spec. Few months ago I was trying all I could to get a girl to date me, the girl was using me to form decent girl, I moved on when I realized that the same girl may be begging another guy, because there was a young girl doing everything for me to continue dating her but I don't like her for relationship.

Most times, we don't love those that love us genuinely and those that we genuinely love don't love us too. There's always a vacuum in our lives to be filled.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / "My Ex Hated Me Because I Join The Military" – Nigerian Female Soldier / How Was The Experience Like Dating A Lady Who Is An Only Child Of Her Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.