Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (1404 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Rubyjade: 1:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth?

Well,from my own perspective, it could be either both or none. Intention is everything, or almost, I think.
A man who lies to his woman could either be a man who is a habitual liar, or one who wants to spare her feelings. A man who tells the truth could either be one who does so to deal her an emotional blow, or who wants to apologize for hurting her feelings.

Me, I'd rather be with the one who tells the truth. At least I'll know where I stand.

And, if you love yourself enough, you'll know whether he truly loves you — and you won't need to ask or read answers to such questions to figure it out.

Guys, over to you
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Me as a man grin

I preferred the 'one' l Lied to tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Rubyjade: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Me as a man grin

I preferred the 'one' l Lied to tongue
why?
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Rubyjade:
why?
Women believed in lies more than the truth tongue

They can kill you for telling the truth cheesy

Like where was you last night

Na wetin you talk go safe you embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Apus: 4:02am On Mar 11, 2022
Tricky question. I believe it is both.

When you are truthful to a woman, it not only show you love her but also respect and value her. However, you may need to lie to her atimes especially if the truth will break her heart.
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Rubyjade:
Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth?
Well,from my own perspective, it could be either both or none. Intention is everything, or almost, I think.
A man who lies to his woman could either be a man who is a habitual liar, or one who wants to spare her feelings. A man who tells the truth could either be one who does so to deal her an emotional blow, or who wants to apologize for hurting her feelings.
Me, I'd rather be with the one who tells the truth. At least I'll know where I stand.
And, if you love yourself enough, you'll know whether he truly loves you — and you won't need to ask or read answers to such questions to figure it out.
Guys, over to you
So what you are asking us is when a man cheats, does he love the woman he cheats on more or the one he cheats with instead? undecided

The answer is none of them! undecided

Once there is dishonesty involved, it ceases to be about real love but selfishness. Everytime a man or woman goes out to cheat he/she does so for selfish reasons, and I mean every single moment he/she steps out to do this. A cheater does so for selfish reasons and those selfish desires are distant from what is love. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Totilopussylick(m): 4:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Apus:

When you are truthful to a woman, it not only show you love her but also respect and value her. However, you may need to lie to her atimes especially if the truth will break her heart.
Any man who don't lie to a woman

Does not exist undecided
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Rubyjade: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2022
undecidedwhy
Totilopussylick:
Any man who don't lie to a woman

Does not exist undecided
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by paulolee(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2022
loving a girl doesn't depend on telling him lies or truth..
a man man can love a girl so much n still lie to her bcoz he is scared dt d truth may hurt her n he lose her..
and also he may tell d other d truth without loving her even if d trutj may hurt her bcox he isnt scared if she leaves or not

2 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by MAGG0T(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2022
cheesy

He loves them both..

Men are created to be polygamous in nature, so we shouldn't be entitled to only one woman

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Rubyjade: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2022
undecided
MAGG0T:
cheesy

He loves them both..

Men are created to be polygamous in nature, so we shouldn't be entitled to only one woman
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2022
paulolee:
loving a girl doesn't depend on telling him lies or truth..
a man man can love a girl so much n still lie to her bcoz he is scared dt d truth may hurt her n he lose her..
and also he may tell d other d truth without loving her even if d trutj may hurt her bcox he isnt scared if she leaves or not
Same way a woman can also "love" a man so much and still lie to him because she is scared that the truth may hurt him and she lose him, right? undecided

And also she may tell the other the truth without "loving" him even if the truth may hurt him because she isn't scared if he leaves or not, right? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Apus:

So you are invariably saying that when a woman is truthful to a man, it not only shows that that she loves him and values him. However, she may need to lie to him atimes especially if the truth will break the man's heart? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Apus: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are invariably saying that when a woman is truthful to a man, it not only shows that that she loves him and values him. However, she may need to lie to him atimes especially if the truth will break the man's heart? undecided

Your logic doesn't work that way. A man is not a woman. Women are very emotional beings and most cant handle being told the truth especially the weighty ones.
Infact most women prefer being lied to and live in falsehood/fantasy.
I'm saying this based on numerous experience.
You can remain in denial, it doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2022
It’s obviously the woman he tells the truth no matter how the truth sounds because it simply means he wants you to be part of his life and growth,if a man begins to tell different type of lies it simply means he’s just with you for sexual purpose and such relationship doesn’t last.Well,all modern men are liars especially those ones in their 20’s and early 30’s

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Rubyjade: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Meaning you have been lying to ladies a lot
Apus:

Your logic doesn't work that way. A man is not a woman. Women are very emotional beings and most cant handle being told the truth especially the weighty ones.
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Blackfire(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
What is love
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by KingNom(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Elders, come and speak oh

1 Like

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Apus:
Psychologically men and women aren't that different since they process emotions in similar manners, and relationships are built on the psychological. undecided

Women absolutely don't prefer being lied to - only women and men who have a history of abuse(psychological trauma) can accept such. undecided

The problem that I have found with the experience many of you claim is you spend your lives around people who are like you or broken and easily manipulated by you - other Nigerians from the same background such as yourself because you are largely unable to fit in to wider society. But the world is bigger and more diverse than those worlds you construct for self. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Rubyjade: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2022
shocked
Kobojunkie:
Psychologically men and women aren't that different since they process emotions in similar manners, and relationships are built on the psychological. undecided

Women absolutely don't prefer being lied to - only women and men who have a history of abuse(psychological trauma) can accept such. undecided

The problem that I have found with the experience many of you claim is you spend your lives around people who are like you or broken and easily manipulated by you - other Nigerians from the same background such as yourself because you are largely unable to fit in to wider society. But the world is bigger and more diverse than those worlds you construct for self. undecided
Re: Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? by Wannabenz: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2022
I'm not afraid to lose anyone I tells the truth and the ones I'm afraid to lose... I'd rather be silent or delay than lying to the person unless there's 90% chance the person will never know the truth. It goes for both gender.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Screams As Young Boy Excites Her With Shocking Performance / This Is My Own Damn Lottery! If You Want To Come Into The Stated Read This! / She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.