Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

How Do I Get Help For Mental Health Issues Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Help For Mental Health Issues Please (329 Views)

Why Do People Avoid Seeking For Mental Health Therapy In Nigeria / Senate To Establish Commission For Mental Health / Help A Nairalander Over This Health Issues Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Help For Mental Health Issues Please by Iretiduro(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
I am currently going through the worst period of my life right now. Everything seem not to be working and I think my mental health has been affected. How do I seek help please.
Re: How Do I Get Help For Mental Health Issues Please by luwiizy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Easy bro... don't panic all you need is someone who's willing to listen and someone who might have solution to your predicament.

what symptoms are your experiencing at the moment.
Re: How Do I Get Help For Mental Health Issues Please by rottenPussy: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Iretiduro:
I am currently going through the worst period of my life right now. Everything seem not to be working and I think my mental health has been affected. How do I seek help please.
I really don’t know. But in the mean time, you can talk to me. I understand human psychology to some extent
Re: How Do I Get Help For Mental Health Issues Please by Iretiduro(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
It's a whole lot, my life is in shambles right now and I don't even know how to pick it up. I am not motivated to do anything, I am just powerless
Re: How Do I Get Help For Mental Health Issues Please by infogenius(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Iretiduro:

Where else do u turn to? To the one who created u. God.

I don't know what ur problem is but I am certain many have experienced worse than what you are going through and they pulled through.

I will advice that you stop giving urself to worrying and then reason through,I am sure u"ll receive insight and some form of information that will shed light on the way out.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Help For Mental Health Issues Please by Iretiduro(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thank you so much for this.

(1) (Reply)

Hate it here / Bhopal To Indore- Get The Best Taxi Service / Eyegarde (cataract And Glacuma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.