Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kayanmata Is Real Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kayanmata Is Real Oo (4527 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. / Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Walai(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
55k gone within 3days .
Account very red right now embarassed

I must attend church tomorrow to exorcise this sexual demon embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
55k small nah, the banny need up her game grin
Op, sorry, something must kill a man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by GOFRONT(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Op, how does the kayanmata taste like?... grin grin
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Na when bad thing happen for una life na e una go remember God.
E choke ooo....!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Akwaibomdude(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
E b things
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by GeneralPula: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Mastakija(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Op na simp jor
E just dey use kayamata cover face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Pumpumking: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Walai:
55k gone within 3days .

angry
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Pumpumking: 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Walai:
55k gone within 3days .

Bro we confuse...did u yansh them or they yansh u sir? angry
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by AfroKnight: 5:22am On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Are you sure it’s kayanmata or you fell for her scam?
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Sorry bro,Sha buy agbo and revenge
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Imustnottalk: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Walai:
55k gone within 3days .

55k to taste puna.hope you destroy it
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Walai(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Imustnottalk:
55k to taste puna.hope you destroy it

Guy normal 2hrs hook up. As I just dive in, oh boy her service is heavenly, I no know what happened next, just that she left 3days later with accumulated hook up fee of 55k. (Not including food and hangout expenses)
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by vivalavida(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Walai:

Guy normal 2hrs hook up. As I just dive in, oh boy her service is heavenly, I no know what happened next, just that she left 3days later with accumulated hook up fee of 55k. (Not including food and hangout expenses)

Lmao
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by CheedyJ(m): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2021
What type of drink is it?
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2021
I guess you're new to the game. Next time use Spanish fly for her drink make the madness
complete.
Quote me on a dead thread let me tell you how to neutralize it. I don't want to spoil somebody's business
Walai:

CheedyJ:
What type of drink is it?

Women rub it on their private parts . There's the one they rub on the breast sha.
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by KingDash: 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Walai:
55k gone within 3days .

bros nothing like kayamata, you just useless ni.. if you be my brother we for don fight since

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Nonexisting1: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
55k small nah, the banny need up her game grin
Op, sorry, something must kill a man
55k is not small. The damage an ordinary bucket will do to a 4gallon of water is the same damage a 4gallon can will do to a drum of water. However you look at it, the both sources of water will suffer the same amount of suffer. To overcome this wicked charm daughters of Jezebel use on men is simple. See a woman as sex object and not love object. If you need to love, love yourself, if you need a companion and loyalty, get a dog. The only time you call a woman should be when you want to fucck and make sure you partition your time for everything. That way, no bitches will be or get very close to you.

4 Likes

Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nonexisting1:
55k is not small. The damage an ordinary bucket will do to a 4gallon of water is the same damage a 4gallon can will do to a drum of water. However you look at it, the both sources of water will suffer the same amount of suffer. To overcome this wicked charm daughters of Jezebel use on men is simple. See a woman as sex object and not love object. If you need to love, love yourself, if you need a companion and loyalty, get a dog. The only time you call a woman should be when you want to fucck and make sure you partition your time for everything. That way, no bitches will be or get very close to you.

Ever heard of p**sy power before?
That shit is real. It takes a skilled woman with a sweet tight gripping p**sy to drain your account. No be by muscle oo( that's where we are getting it all wrong) Talking from experience.
FYI the kayanmata thing is not juju actually. It's an aphrodisiac that works well when handled by a bed skilled woman.

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Nonexisting1: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Ever heard of p**sy power before?
That shit is real. It takes a skilled woman with a sweet tight gripping p**sy to drain your account. No be by muscle oo( that's where we are getting it all wrong) Talking from experience.
FYI the kayanmata thing is not juju actually. It's an aphrodisiac that works well when handled by a bed skilled woman.
Brother, my only aim of having sex is to cum. The way she handles me on bed doesn't matter to me. Actually, I don't allow them to ride me rough before my condom burst and I catch disease or impregnate them. These days, I separate anything woman from my pocket like how one separates goat from yam.

2 Likes

Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by oyatz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mastakija:
Op na simp jor
E just dey use kayamata cover face
What's Kenyamata?
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by purpinkx(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Brother, my only aim of having sex is to cum. The way she handles me on bed doesn't matter to me. Actually, I don't allow them to ride me rough before my condom burst and I catch disease or impregnate them. These days, I separate anything woman from my pocket like how one separates goat from yam.

I like this person
Re: Kayanmata Is Real Oo by Mastakija(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
oyatz:

What's Kenyamata?
na hausa love charm or so
Check Google

(1) (Reply)

Two Beautiful Ladies Go Naked As They Fight Over A Man (video) / My 28year Old Brother And His 26 Yr Old Girl / She Hardly Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.