Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me (3539 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by onlyson16(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Confront her as a man with balls ..if she is honest ..tell her u forgive her and put a ring on it .wat a privilege to become a father to those children..enjoy the blessings of God and the eternal love of ur woman
woooh good boy. May taliban locate u
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Elporo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Romanoff:
I pity girls wey dey gree to be baby mama's.

The future is bleak for such females when it comes to marriage.

It repels men on an instinctive level. cry
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Romanoff(f): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Elporo:

It repels men on an instinctive level. cry

I'm telling you.
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by debbydams(f): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Guy, your findings are good, however, ask her directly, it's not a crime to have a child when not married, even though it's not ideal.
hmmm
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by muller101(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
O3NA:
Confront her first, to hear her own side of story. Is not a crime to have children
How do women have kids apart from sleeping with a man.
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
The problem here is not about accepting her,but mr OP,I think you are about to marry a lady you will be sharing with another person because ladies believe they are valueless once you have had an intimacy with them and believe me the father of those kids will always use that as a tool to kpansh her anytime

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by arthurwillia(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Confront her na abi
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by Nonexisting1: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Confront her as a man with balls ..if she is honest ..tell her u forgive her and put a ring on it .wat a privilege to become a father to those children..enjoy the blessings of God and the eternal love of ur woman
Will you advise your fellow vaginarian to marry a man with two children outside marriage and enjoy the blessings of God and the eternal love of the man?
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Will you advise your fellow vaginarian to marry a man with two children outside marriage?

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy before nko, I will marry the man myself...see wetin I dey look for self....I will become their mother if they accept me
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by TheWolfen(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Any woman I discovered hide even the smallest of a thing from me is already a goner not to talk of keeping a huge secret bout her very own kids. . .
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Can you cope with a woman who already has 2kids? If yes, then continue, if no, then quit.
Re: My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me by BarrSly: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
2 crates of whatever you drink broooo I am also doing same sha grin
Evolutionlove:

Actually one can get Into relationships with them but you must go In with your Sword, Shield & Armor And Use your brain. These days what I'm actually doing Is "BILLING" them before they do so. I'do bring up some sort of Business Proposals & Investments and It Is a must for them to Support & Join me. Afterwards then we will Knack, grin I'm very good looking and have a nice body. I'm out here and there to Fleece these Hoes, "The SIMPS" will always be there to Refill their purses and bank Accounts. Mind you, It's those who have Values and Something upstairs I deal with. I always avoid the Broke Ones no matter how pretty they are. At this Stage of my life, Pvssy Is not and can never be my Problem. I'm currently building an Empire.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority Of Single Ladies These Days Are Possessed. / Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) / Should I Go Ahead With This Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.