Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos (61268 Views)

'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oga not just take picture with him for your fans make sure you give him money o!
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by F117nighthawk: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
This fayose always making mockery of OBASANJO grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Court casa now e go form sickness
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Kay25(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
�� after obj what we have next is theory part he is quite theoretical in nature
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is an insult to OBJ
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by nijanigga: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The only striking semblance in the pic is the ears, nothing else.
Mamman vasta RIP The evil man that murdered him is afraid to die,but jusgement is sure far every soul What so ever you sow ,shall you reap. It's almost 36 years that IBB over threw buhari/idiagbon and since then Nigeria is going down the hill to the pit of hell.
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by mainman7(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The only striking semblance in the pic is the ears, nothing else.
Wow!!! Triple Wow!!! Thanks for this pics. Obj was really a huge handsome and Gallant Officer when he was younger. I pray for Grace to live as old as him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Ruggman: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Please DNA test is needed, in case Baba Obj played corner kick that entered the net and it's a goal ooooooh

Don't quote me ooooooh, Baba Obj no dey joke with things in skirt
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by jaymoney1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Obasanjo photocopy. I know him very well
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by seunayantokun(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lookalikes plenty for this world.
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by justking(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hahahaha, very funny
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by sunexameh(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
This one na low budget OBJ
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by SultanYoung: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
dangermouse:
Striking facial resemblance with Obasanjo.
but only say him na the poor version of OBJ

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by DMCY: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
Former Governor, Ayo Fayose has shared an interesting photo of a man who many refer to as OBJ, the shortform of the name of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

"In Lagos yesterday, I met this man. He is popularly known as Obasanjo and I joined his admirers to call him the OBJ of Lagos."

Who else thinks this is a jab to someone? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by oyeraff: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
What is former governor Fayose doing nowooooo?
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by oyeraff: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nice one
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Haba!fayose Omo buruku!!which kind insult be this?who is bankrolling you??
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by YouandiAllofus: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Main while baba is in the south paying homage to a king.
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
They sure look alike, but who them resemble?
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by IbileIfe: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
Former Governor, Ayo Fayose has shared an interesting photo of a man who many refer to as OBJ, the shortform of the name of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

"In Lagos yesterday, I met this man. He is popularly known as Obasanjo and I joined his admirers to call him the OBJ of Lagos."

Sheer stupidity to say the man looks like former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Photo: Former President of the United States of America, Jimmy Carter with Lt. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo of Nigeria
Date: Taken on 11 October 1977
Source
Carter White House Photographs Collection. National Archives and Records Administration, NAIL Control Number: NL

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by IbileIfe: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
mainman7:
Wow!!! Triple Wow!!! Thanks for this pics. Obj was really a huge handsome and Gallant Officer when he was younger. I pray for Grace to live as old as him.
OBJ has always been an Alpha Male.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Everybody just they resemble everybody for this country
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:
Resemblance dey facially but the rest, taaahhh

Looking at the man, na this people dem dey called Agba..

Abeg wetin be the meaning?
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Integrafamoo: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Aganju849:

Fayose no be serious person grin

He's having a nice time of course, balling on all that stolen money. The saddest part is that criminals like him might just get another chance at the public till if PDP comes back to power.
Fayose is an angel compared with other politicians. If fayose stole 1m, he would storm the street. Fayemi can steal billions without being noticed. Ekiti people have a better story to tell.
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by kudinkarfe: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Only God knows how many away matches Obasanjo papa played.
I believed Obj is older than your father and he's someone's father you are hear talking about number of away matches his father play. Let's be civil when making comments and whichever faith you are I know they told you about accountability.
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by afesco: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fayose is trying to mock Obj in a subtle way
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Eaglesence: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:

just like i met a young man who looks so much like Igboho. No be small thing o
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Aganju849: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Integrafamoo:

Fayose is an angel compared with other politicians. If fayose stole 1m, he would storm the street. Fayemi can steal billions without being noticed. Ekiti people have a better story to tell.

You have a point

Fayemi is a silent thief
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Everyone has a rich and poor replica.
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by taiwolomo1: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Baba no de do giveaway grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke Demolishes Osogbo Beautification Wall Built By Aregbesola(pics) / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.