Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami (20822 Views)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Zainabthegirl1(f): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yimu
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by wallarwallar(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Femi dey think wit hin belle not brain. Pls free dis I never chop politician
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by fredoooooo: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
For food in kano .. All if una no go fie well and ta useless ad brainless supporters ... is it not Jubrin wedding yiu went to abi na stil Buhari? Awon werey yaba left patients
grin cheesy grin wink
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Ubiudumo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Really?

Why have you not forgiven your wife then?

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by MrEazi223: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Obasanjo once said “ Femi is my boy and hungry dog, give him food he will sing and dance for you.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Martahi: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Femi na AGIP man...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Hmmm am silently hearing that too. May God help him
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by samonak(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Why your faith no teach u to forgive your ex wives? Hypocrite.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Okuda(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
I have officially withdrawn any form of support I have for FFK. he is a big full.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Orpe7(m): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Words of an Alatenuje
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by InspectorIawaI(m): 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Anywhere Belle face

Nigerian politicians lack principle
but at least he still better pass cownu
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by InspectorIawaI(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Okuda:
I have officially withdrawn any form of support I have for FFK. he is a big full.
another pained ipob has been betrayed tongue
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by 4X4: 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
TYPICAL AMALA EWEDU POLITICIAN
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by onuman: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
When the person who you want to forgive is still deeply entrenched in undermining your progress and the progress of your people. Define Iberiberism.

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by bewla(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Southern politicians have no shame....

Meanwhile, Where are my igbo brothers who constantly refer to ffk as "my inlaw"?

Which Nigeria politician have shame

Pls tell me one
Plastic jumping to insult rubber
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Shootlion: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
I will take ffk seriously only if his convictions were truly borne out of forgiveness.
Come think of it I see nothing wrong for people to change their stance over time if their perception or conviction changes over such.
If his conviction changes he should come out clearly and say since it was in public domain that he formed the negative conviction about the person.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by stasius: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
FFK shut up!!!

You are all the same people. I don't even know if you are being paid by APC to be a critic.
Just do your job and shut the FvcK up. We don't care!
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by CUMIN: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Southern politicians have no shame....

Meanwhile, Where are my igbo brothers who constantly refer to ffk as "my inlaw"?

He is still their in-law only that he changes women in that Ibo community in perpetuity
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by iamjavadem(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Only a virgin will say this.
clarocuzioo:
You can forgive a terrorist but you cannot forgive the woman that birthed lovely kids for you.

Femi is just a hungry dog, give him food and he will sing for you.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Forgive him for what

bullshit

Na Im dey sleep with your wife
He is quick to talk and He talks from both sides of his mouth.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by zombieHUNTER: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
but at least he still better pass cownu

If you meant Kanu.. a fool won't know he's not a politician... I don't even blame you.

But only a fulani cow will be supporting his oppressors on the basis of ethnic and religious sentiments
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Uguruzik(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fani Kayode is one of the cheapest peoples in the world.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by egunna(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mecka:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/my-faith-teaches-me-to-forgive-fani-kayode-reacts-to-viral-picture-with-pantami/

God,how wailers wan sleep today now?this one wey their chairman say make Dem wail till Dem pee and shit for Dem pant,no b heart attack b dat?
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by jaxxy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://c./XwHg68gyY5AAAAAC/bs-bs-meter.gif[/img]

Nigerians a grand hypocrites. Zombism is on both sides.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by MadeMan01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://c./XwHg68gyY5AAAAAC/bs-bs-meter.gif[/img]

Don't mind the fool.
Tell him to forgive his wife
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Geeman2006: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
See nasty comments and painment all over the place. Looool grin If you still take Naija politicians serious, do so at your own risk..
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
clarocuzioo:
You can forgive a terrorist but you cannot forgive the woman that birthed lovely kids for you.

hmmm...totally on point
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by blaise26abj(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Lol . So are you saying Femi the dog has gone to eat again and is singing for pantami? grin grin grin
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Gfskw: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by themanderon: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
You have no faith Mr. Your faith if at all you Will ever have lies on who will feed your stomach.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by uvie66: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
clarocuzioo:

I concur...you can forgive your political opponents but not the mother of your children.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
This FFK should never be allowed to hold public office. He's so full of himself... undecided
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by bizzibodi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Has he forgiven Buhari also?has Yusuf forgiven him for wishing him death?who invited him there sef?isah patanmi?I have said it b4 d kind grip d Fulani has on Afonjas is so strong b/c they love ero',kponmo,shaki,towel grin

Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support / First Cargo Ships Berth At Onitsha Seaport / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence