Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami (20809 Views)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Antoeni(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
I really commend
Aisha Buhari for not serving you jollof rice at the reception of her son’s wedding

1 Like

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Baffles me how people still take this man seriously.......

1 Like

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Successmind(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oil and gas
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by witworth(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Baawahala:
The two most deadly combination
Religion and Politics...
the two na calamity
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by dododawa1: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Who bankrolled ffk trip to the venue = APC or PDP.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by kestolove95(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
all the people you mentioned, non of them attack the people they took picture with directly. ..ffk u are just a shameless man acting like ndi dot people
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
It's not about forgiveness it's about reality.
Unfortunately when you spill hate and lies in the name of politics, the gullible misguided followers on the internet takes everything literally.
You try to demonize the man but in reality you know it's not true. But your gullible followers gets confused when they see you with the same man you call a demon.

LMAO. BUNCH OF LUNATICS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Antoeni(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
OBJ said it ,
Give Femi food and he will sing and dance for you.
He's now dancing for Buhari.

Look at him asking Aisha Buhari

“Dem never serve me jollof rice Ooo “

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by FakeUnity: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Typical yorubaman, I knew he was a clown from day 1. Right from his days here on NL as 'cramjones'.

The kind of yorubaman who will go to the Igbos and discuss 'we must vote out fulanis in 2023' and at night he sneaks to a fulani house and discuss 'we must never allow Igbo presidency'. grin

Who never see yoruba finish for this country? grin

Cramjones the jonsing mugu. grin
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by seunayantokun(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Political faith
.... for food only (FFO).
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Angelfrost(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
All this Shalaye on top wetin na??!... FFK, close your mouth and eat your "food" quietly.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by bigcasava1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yoruba will always be a Yoruba man. And the north knows them very well.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by ddeola: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
FFK always seeking attention. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oh damn undecided
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by bigcasava1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
FakeUnity:
Typical yorubaman, I knew he was a clown from day 1. Right from his days here on NL as 'cramjones'.

The kind of yorubaman who will go to the Igbos and discussing 'we must vote out fulanis in 2023' and at night he sneak to a fulani house and discuss 'we must never allow Igbo presidency'. grin

Who never see yoruba finish for this country? grin

Cramjones the jonsing mugu. grin
my igbos will never learn, fulanis are not our enemy but Yoruba will continue to sell us out.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Realmi: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hypocrite
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by techWriter1: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Then dial ur husband now and condone to her and give her back
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by hotseat: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
This man is so unsteady in his ways and utterances.

OBJ was right about him after all!

This man would genuflect to a cow because of suya!

The bottom line is that most Nigerians know him for who he is. A nuisance value!

1 Like

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by aribisala0(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Forgive?

What did Pantami do to him in the first place?
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Danisaint112(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
FFK has insulted Northern elites till the extent spotting him with them would mean pretence and every kind of bad thing you can think of.

For me he should have respected himself. This has reduced his respect nationally.

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn how you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.

Just visit the link in my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Brushstrokes20: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bullocks undecided
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Abujason: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mecka:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/my-faith-teaches-me-to-forgive-fani-kayode-reacts-to-viral-picture-with-pantami/

He is a two faced individual. Tomorrow he will come out to talk about PantMe and Kaboomhari as if he doesn’t secretly shmooze with them. Typical politician. Believe anything he says at your own peril.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Madmadrevo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Femi na AGIP man...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
How much this Chukwuemeka de pay u sef?
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by amnesty7: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
This post from FFK has ruined many ppl's weekend. They dare not comment grin grin grin
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by seyz91(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by UnabashedIPOB: 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
FFK, you're NOT to be trusted. You only look out for your own pecuniary interest. You NEVER venture into something that does not pertain to your self interest and LIEGERIANS know that, hence you have become a caricature. No reasonable person EVER takes you serious.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Burgerlomo: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Then call ur wife now and apologise to her and take her back kiss

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Megasaucy(f): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
In other words; "kindly allow me to eat my vomit in peace".

Imagine how many undiscerning people have been led astray to hate their country, other ethnic groups, other people of different faith, people of other parties and differing opinions?

FKK karma is coming for you soon...

1 Like

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by gazza07(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
FFK.... baba anywhere belly face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Bot Member, Benjamin Apugo Dumps Party, Drums Support For Peter Obi / Fashola: Right Thinking Nigerians Will Vote For APC In 2023 / Defence Ministry Disowns N11 Billion Insertion In 2023 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.