Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami (20808 Views)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Babastrong(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Well i don't believe in the stuff of loving your enemy, afterall GOM does not love the DEVIL. And the DEVIL does not love ADAM'S CHILDREN.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Kingspin(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pantami faith teach them to kill
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by bablon20(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
FFK na one kain bastard and self centered politician I pity those who make him their role model. He speaks from d both side of this mouth, no wonder all his lips have peels off like someone suffering from meningitis and myalgia.
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Okuda(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
another pained ipob has been betrayed tongue

ok
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Ayomivic(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by roddy15: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
"Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" – General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd)
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by babane2016(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
The guy is a clown. Criticising only when excluded but looking for ways to get included. Time will tell indeed
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by LivingTribunal: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Forgive on what basis? On behalf of hunger.. Buffoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence / Lagos By-Election: PDP In Dilemma As APC Settles For Tokunbo Abiru, Bank MD / APC Bot Member, Benjamin Apugo Dumps Party, Drums Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.