Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social (1145 Views)

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Exkandayee(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin cheesy this is so wrong
Relationships has been successful here
Though I haven't seen any my heart agree to
Let's roll together baby girl,
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:

Let's roll together baby girl,
u are a kid na
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Exkandayee(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
u are a kid na
Grown a ss man like me baby girl
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by zexy2030(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin respect yourself this man, did I reject your advances dat u are out for me like dis?
wink I have missed you.
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by zexy2030(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
siofra:
I'm a very nice, kind and civilised person in real life.
But these men on nairaland can bring out the worst in you.
Good to know. I hope to meet you soon.
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Pumpumking: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Megatron77:
Me sef weak ooh

hurry please angry
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
You are right, the rest are poor, disillusioned and angry, from their comments you know them, dumb dumbos grin
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

hurry please angry
I left facebook because of foolish children like you, am sure you don't want to get tired of this forum? just better carry your madness to somewhere else, i hate mingling with lunatics like you. CLOWN!!
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Pumpumking: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Megatron77:
I left facebook because of foolish children like you, am sure you don't want to get tired of this forum? just better carry your madness to somewhere else, i hate mingling with lunatics like you. CLOWN!!

see yor head like feeedin bottles.
so u dont want menn to chase u ..abi?....will u stop actin like a lessssbian and let me chase u please. Was wrong wth u gadddemit? is it ilegal to men to toast u..u keeep actin like u all dat. are u Beyansi?? HELLLL NOOOO....i beg go and sit down under a tree meennnnn. Fine boy from london like me chasin u & insted of u to be happy, u comin with atitude like shinpanzi monkey from Papau guinea. do u no am from london and do u no i drive range rover? can yor boyfriends afrod Range rover? do u have moiney? So u live faceboook..so wot?..is face book going to colapse? are u the only babe on face book.. Please carrry yor atitude back to zimbabwe or wot eve tree u come from..u aint all that u juss loss the biggest shance of yor life t date a londoner. ...goat!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

so u dont want menn to chase u ..abi?....will u stop actin like a lessssbian and let me chase u please. Was wrong wth u gadddemit? is it ilegal to men to toast u..u keeep actin like u all dat. are u Beyansi?? HELLLL NOOOO....i beg go and sit down under a tree meennnnn. Fine boy from london like me chasin u & insted of u to be happy, u comin with atitude like shinpanzi monkey from Papau guinea. do u no am from london and do u no i drive range rover? can yor boyfriends afrod Range rover? do u have moiney? So u live faceboook..so wot?..is face book going to colapse? are u the only babe on face book.. Please carrry yor atitude back to zimbabwe or wot eve tree u come from..u aint all that u juss loss the biggest shance of yor life t date a londoner. ...goat!!! (no oofeinse) angry
This is getting out of hand...they should please chain this mad dog before it bites people ohh. i wish i could block you or deactive your account.
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Pumpumking: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Megatron77:
This is getting out of hand...they should please chain this mad dog before it bites people ohh. i wish i could block you or deactive your account.

calm down baby...u make it sound like is ilegal to ask for sexxxx...groowwwup i beg.u aint even lghtskin or half cast so chill out. u not usualy my type.
Anyways, did i mention that i drive 2019 range rover and I leave in xpensive area & my nest door neibor drive just a £110,000 Bentley coooupe....juss in case u ask!!! wink
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

See pumpumking or whatever you call yourself just stop it ok, am not your mate and i don't joke all the time don't mention me again.
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Pumpumking: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Megatron77:
See pumpumking or whatever you call yourself just stop it ok, am not your mate and i don't joke all the time don't mention me again.

ok lady..am a lover not a fighter. I apologice. Althou I only have 4.5million in my nigerian savins account and only £43,000 in my british savins acccount, moiney is not everytin. Please let me no if u need moiney so i can help u. I am goin to the swimmming pooo; downstairs. Later!! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Prevent My Breast From Sagging After Breastfeeding? / Exposed - What Nollywood Actors Do Behind The Camera With Girls / Why Touch Is Important When Talking To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.