Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders (696 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by ConqueredWest: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, I need answers to these 2 questions below with reasons for thy answers.

Scenario 1:
You are a lady from a financially weak home but whose great destiny is tied to education of which without education, you can't get to your destiny.

If a young guy approves you and wants to support you in school on one condition that you will marry him after schooling. Will you accept his condition despite him not being your type of man though of good character.?

Scenario 2:
You are a guy from a financially weak home but whose great destiny is tied to getting a job of which without a well paid job, you can't get out of poverty since none of your loved ones has the cash to help you establish a business.

If a young lady approves you and wants to use her influence to help you secure a very high paying on one condition that you will marry her after getting the job. Will you accept her condition despite her not being your type of woman though of good character.?

Pls Let Me Know Your Opinion In Order To Enable Me See Into The Mindsets Of Africans Especially Nigerians.

A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Members Of Nairalanders.
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by SILENTandSMART2: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Both of your questions are only imaginary, you don't know what future is,

We watch this in movies though it happens sometimes, the fact that you don't know your destiny no need to stress yourself.....

Thinking rationally, all what you stated you imagine it and it can be another way round....

Bitter truth to your question, it's easier for male to say yes , infact 8 out of 10 won't care to marry, but for girls ,if she say yes nah wash , 8 out of 10 girls will say yes to finish her education and move on with another guy , even if the marriage is forced her uninterested attitude will make the marriage collapse within months. ...

Thank you....

1 Like

Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by FvckAllMods: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
As a guyman hustler wey I be , I cannot can't. I'll take the job and do her dirty.

2 Likes

Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why should I make you my partner when you don't even have the qualities I want?

I'd rather come straight with you and tell you that I can't marry you. It's left for you to decide if you wanna still help or not.

Anyways, this is still tricky because I'm the guy that doesn't joke with my life, hence the reason I'm gonna accept her offer but I ain't gonna marry her after making it. I'm only gonna accept it only if that's the only option left in which it's not even possible in today's world.
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by Halfamilli: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sorry man, my kind of streetistoo rough for y'all to understand. In society that worship nothing but money and only money..... I would say yes
to both proposal if I was in the shoe of any of the subject because who cares if I don't I fulfil my part of the deal......

1 Like

Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by Sonnobax15(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
So long say I won't kill person pikin,but if an option to get rid of poverty once and for all is placed before me,I go take am.......

1 Like

Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by Odoogu(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
These things happen on a daily, but most wouldn't spell it out like this. Since we dey assume ni, meself go assume say I go marry am. Dingcheesy
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by ConqueredWest: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
FvckAllMods:
As a guyman hustler wey I be , I cannot can't. I'll take the job and do her dirty.

You will lose the job if you fail in keeping to the agreement

Will you still accept or not.?
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by ConqueredWest: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Halfamilli:
Sorry man, my kind of streetistoo rough for y'all to understand. In society that worship nothing but money and only money..... I would say yes
to both proposal if I was in the shoe of any of the subject because who cares if I don't I fulfil my part of the deal......

You lose the job if you fail to keep to the agreement.

Will you still go on with the offer or not.?
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by ConqueredWest: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
Why should I make you my partner when you don't even have the qualities I want?

I'd rather come straight with you and tell you that I can't marry you. It's left for you to decide if you wanna still help or not.

Anyways, this is still tricky because I'm the guy that doesn't joke with my life, hence the reason I'm gonna accept her offer but I ain't gonna marry her after making it. I'm only gonna accept it only if that's the only option left in which it's not even possible in today's world.

You lose the job if you fail to keep to the agreement and secondly she has good characters but ugly in your sight.

Will you still accept the offer.?

1 Like

Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by ConqueredWest: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

We watch this in movies though it happens sometimes, the fact that you don't know your destiny no need to stress yourself.....

Thinking rationally, all what you stated you imagine it and it can be another way round....

Bitter truth to your question, it's easier for male to say yes , infact 8 out of 10 won't care to marry, but for girls ,if she say yes nah wash , 8 out of 10 girls will say yes to finish her education and move on with another guy , even if the marriage is forced her uninterested attitude will make the marriage collapse within months. ...

Thank you....

Will you as a lady accepts if you find out that the law of Karma is attached to the deal.?
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by MufasaLion: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
ConqueredWest:

YYou lose the job ifif you fail to keep to the agreement and secondly she has good characters but ugly in your sight.

Will you still accept the offer.?

Absolutely not. I like me a beautiful thick chick. Why have character and got ugly appearance? I get irritated easily so hell no! I can't take such offer.
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by SILENTandSMART2: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Will you as a lady accepts if you find out that the law of Karma is attached to the deal.?

Nah you sabi wetin you dey talk boss....
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
I'll accept the offer. E get why
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by ConqueredWest: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
I'll accept the offer. E get why

Pls tell me why you go accept the offer.
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by siofra(f): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Thank you....

Answer for your gender na!!!

Which kind wahala be this

Women! Women! Women! Women! Women! Women! Women! Women!

Una no dey tire
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by SILENTandSMART2: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
siofra:

Una no dey tire

But bro/she you male or female i dey confused .. cheesy nah fact i split boss infact most of my friends are girls o know alot about them. . .... wink
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2021
ConqueredWest:
Dear Nairalanders, I need answers to these 2 questions below with reasons for thy answers.

Scenario 1:
You are a lady from a financially weak home but whose great destiny is tied to education of which without education, you can't get to your destiny.

If a young guy approves you and wants to support you in school on one condition that you will marry him after schooling. Will you accept his condition despite him not being your type of man though of good character.?

Scenario 2:
You are a guy from a financially weak home but whose great destiny is tied to getting a job of which without a well paid job, you can't get out of poverty since none of your loved ones has the cash to help you establish a business.

If a young lady approves you and wants to use her influence to help you secure a very high paying on one condition that you will marry her after getting the job. Will you accept her condition despite her not being your type of woman though of good character.?

Pls Let Me Know Your Opinion In Order To Enable Me See Into The Mindsets Of Africans Especially Nigerians.

A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Members Of Nairalanders.

What do you mean by good character?
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by ConqueredWest: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Crystyano:

What do you mean by good character?

She doesn't flirt
She is respectful, hardworking, good, caring, honest, polite etc

The only disadvantage she has is that she is not beautiful.

Will you accept her offer.?
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by ConqueredWest: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

Una no dey tire

No mind SILENTandSMART2

Small boy wey no know say na common thing wey people come across everyday.
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by SILENTandSMART2: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2021
ConqueredWest:

No mind SILENTandSMART2

Small boy wey no know say na common thing wey people come across everyday.

Lmao just to gain her attention you called me a small boy hehehehehe cheesy,

Pele oo grandpa wey sabi say nah normal thing wey people dey come across..... cheesy
Re: A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2021
ConqueredWest:

She doesn't flirt
She is respectful, hardworking, good, caring, honest, polite etc

The only disadvantage she has is that she is not beautiful.

Will you accept her offer.?

I am tired

(1) (Reply)

Regular Ejaculation (wet Dream) / Lalasticlala Best Friend Carrying Life Alligator / How Do You Beat Dry Conversations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.