Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB (27207 Views)

Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
This Ipob do they have advising panel?
Now the wicked government will capitalise on this statement and arrest/kill innocent citizens, put guns in their hands and refer to this statement.
At the end they will achieve two things;
1.Kill those they love to kill
2.Jam the heads of ipob members with their leaders,thereby causing more confusion to their patriotic struggle.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by Dhury: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Who will arrest them ESN or
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
triple996:
grin grin grin grin
ALL THESE MADNESS FROM LAND OF THE RISING POTOPOTO. CONFUTION WOOO, CRASE WOOO, ANGER WOOOO, BITTERNESS WOOO, FRUSTRATION WOOO, ALL IN ONE shocked shocked shocked no wonder they are just beheading themselves grin.
The biggest problem and mistake of ipob remains leadership.(that clown was the worst idiot on the face of the planet to ever lead an organization). Like what the Bleep shocked shocked shocked.Things keep falling apart in the cursed region.please pray 4 south east tongue
Shut up your mouth. U would still criticize if IPOB didn't call it off. Nonsensical hypocrite.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol...They should be shot at sight.

Ipob is on auto pilot

Lol.

Biafra is dead and buried, nailed Coffin.

Buhari was even lenient in handling them in
Imo state, he should go more offensive as he did to them in Oyigbo, Rivers state...

If there exist third we would have comfortably endorse Wike for 3rd term in office. He disseminated the idiots from his state.
Lol. Wailing wailer. I love ur tears grin grin grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Springboot:
Only the jobless and lazy will obey this useless sit at home order.
It has been called off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
I don't know what is wrong with all those fools commenting rubbish here.

IPOB declared Sit-at-home in solidarity with Mazi Kanu, majority of you people including barbecuebbqgrills mudslinged them of depriving Igbos of going about their normal activities.

Now, same IPOB has called it off yet you people are still talking rubbish. Tufiakwa
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by heniford2: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You replied him well.

Someone asking for freedom but living like a pig.

slowpoke get brain next time show us ur messed up region show us your state lets compare ur stupidity here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

IBO PEOPLE AND MONEY SEF

IPOB MEMBERS CASHING OUT

why stopping when you are succeeding abeg!!!

EMMA POWERFUL LET US SEE YOUR ACCOUNT STATEMENT
Sit at home was declared, you Afonjas cried and wailed, now it has been called off, you are still lamenting and lambasting Igbos for being obedient to Kanu. Nawaoo for una. I never see
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Who is doing who?

They can sit at home till 2040.
Our business and concern not yours. Afonja boy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
onuman:

Land of potopoto is part of what you call your country. Yet, you believe and fight with propaganda for your country to remain one with a part being potopoto.

They don’t sell sense in the market place. You should have gone to buy more sense.
Don't mind those annoying people.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Upjis:

IPOB is full of idiots....They are jobless and foolish
Wailer. Ur lamentation and idiotic rants end here on Nairaland. Ezi bida
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by Christistruth00: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Arrested by Whom ?

Is it the same Police that IPOB have been Slaughtering all over the South East as Sabotuers that they are now Calling on ?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by Timmi: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
SLAP44:
You don't know Igbos, despite the rumored cancellation of the sit at home, people still sat home voluntarily. It's a duty they do for fatherland.

Keep churning out the propaganda, the mind of Igbos are already made up to leave the Nigeria. It will take some sacrifices but who cares.

Monday sit at home remains sacrosanct till MNK is released.

Good for you and you deserve a slap. The rest of us Nigerians want the Igbos/IPOB/Biafra to go to their five states and sit at home forever. Nigerians need to be sanitized by having these people with all of their associated criminalities by having them leave us alone,
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by focus7: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Am right now in Onitsha for a business, am expected to receive an engineer from Lagos to join me tomorrow but the rumour going about here is that there will be sit at home tomorrow. I started hearing the rumour from the joint I went to have drink and as I left I called one of the indigene working for us here he said there will be a sit at home.

Obviously many Igbos are not still informed of the suspension because even when I told the indigene he argued it.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by Idiko1: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol...They should be shot at sight.

Ipob is on auto pilot

Lol.

Biafra is dead and buried, nailed Coffin.

Buhari was even lenient in handling them in
Imo state, he should go more offensive as he did to them in Oyigbo, Rivers state...

If there exist third we would have comfortably endorse Wike for 3rd term in office. He disseminated the idiots from his state.

You are one of the major reasons Nigeria is called basket of fools.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by SLAP44: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Timmi:

Good for you and you deserve a slap. The rest of us Nigerians want the Igbos/IPOB/Biafra to go to their five states and sit at home forever. Nigerians need to be sanitized by having these people with all of their associated criminalities by having them leave us alone,

Okay. grin

Can you repeat all these again without crying?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by SLAP44: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Idiko1:

Idiko1:

grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by EXOUSIAng: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
SLAP44:
You don't know Igbos, despite the rumored cancellation of the sit at home, people still sat home voluntarily. It's a duty they do for fatherland.

Keep churning out the propaganda, the mind of Igbos are already made up to leave the Nigeria. It will take some sacrifices but who cares.

Monday sit at home remains sacrosanct till MNK is released.

And who is at loss?
You paralyze your economy with the aim of hurting the North.
Igbos keep shooting themselves in the leg...
Let me shock you all ..
NNAMDI KANUs SISTER WILL STILL GO TO WORK ON OCTOBER 21ST
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by Ikpeyi: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
For real?

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023....
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by SLAP44: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
focus7:
Am right now in Onitsha for a business, am expected to receive an engineer from Lagos to join me tomorrow but the rumour going about here is that there will be sit at home tomorrow. I started hearing the rumour from the joint I went to have drink and as I left I called one of the indigene working for us here he said there will be a sit at home.

Obviously many Igbos are not still informed of the suspension because even when I told the indigene he argued it.

Nigeria is making a mistake. Ndigbo are no longer listening to their useless propaganda, if it doesn't come from the mouth of our trusted IPOB people, it's fake news.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by SLAP44: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

And who is at loss?

You paralyze your economy with the aim of hurting the North.
Igbos keep shooting themselves in the leg...
Let me shock you all ..
NNAMDI KANUs SISTER WILL STILL GO TO WORK ON OCTOBER 21ST

YOU!

You that has been sleepless since the sit at home and crying your hearts out. Who send you to drink panadol for another person headache. As much as you hate us, you are still giving us advice?

Go and sit down somewhere o
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Rolly22:

You’re a Fool,Killing of innocent people in OBIGBO is what you’re applauding,Zombie this evil you’re supporting must surely get to you someday.

Oyigbo pls.

Nothing like obigbo.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Any Of Our Members Disturbing People Should Be Arrested - IPOB by goodheart02(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
triple996:
grin grin grin grin
ALL THESE MADNESS FROM LAND OF THE RISING POTOPOTO. CONFUTION WOOO, CRASE WOOO, ANGER WOOOO, BITTERNESS WOOO, FRUSTRATION WOOO, ALL IN ONE shocked shocked shocked no wonder they are just beheading themselves grin.
The biggest problem and mistake of ipob remains leadership.(that clown was the worst idiot on the face of the planet to ever lead an organization). Like what the Bleep shocked shocked shocked.Things keep falling apart in the cursed region.please pray 4 south east tongue

See as igbos matter dey make u bitter and foam from mouth. Relax oo so u don't become epileptic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour, Phyno Attend Peter Obi & Pat Utomi Lecture In Howard University (Video) / 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai / We Will Continue With Jonathan’s Privatisation Programme – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.