Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life (49983 Views)

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Whether A Man Of God Is Called By Devil Or By God Is None Of Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by DenreleDave(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
UDUJ:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

The earpiece has blocked his future cheesy

Boss how are you doing sir

Are you into cryptocurrency too??
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by corbanstevee: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=cayorday89 post=105075725]One of the very few technological inventions wey I try manage to afford, na him pastor say na wetin again?
I think private jet is designed to safely and smoothly deliver its owners to hell.... [quote]

WoW... �
This statement isn't so difficult to comprehend; instead of taking it overboard I believe you know it's really logical and given the context of religion.

I wonder sometimes if it's because it's Christianity that's why this statement is sensational.... You won't wear one into a mosque by default even as a non devout because it's disrespectful to the worship of Allah and if you did wore one into the Mosque I'm sure you'll be told it contravene the norm and is tantamount to grave distraction and dishonoring to Allah...

My opinion
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Illuminatiship(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
How do this man keep coming up with all these topics?
The only time I use earpiece is while am traveling cos I hate boring journey.
So how is it blocking my future?
you know how many Christians this man preaching go destroy their future..
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Oracleforce: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So what stops churches from giving rules? "No use of earphones", simple and short.

Unlike mosques...churches do not have any rigid rules for congregants...

Mosque has so. many rigid rules...that those who. come to. pray in the mosque must follow.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by ThuGGeR147: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abeg make dem getat joor..... angry
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin cheesy

I bliv it bcox one of my friend is very useless with earpiece... Na shout shout u go dey shout B4 him ear.

Very annoying boy
Oyedepo co religious junkie spotted .
Dem dey wear ear piece for dreams too abi your fhucking Bible no tell you say God dey talk to people thru dreams .
You people deny yourselves the use of common Sense when these your so called men of God speak .

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Sholaco: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
I hope he is not using a phone. Evil people
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Christistruth00: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lamanii22:
What is this again nitori olorun

Oyedepo needs the attention of those he continues to deceive to keep money flowing into his bank accounts and to maintain his Jet Planes

Must be he doesn’t want His followers to Listen to Bible recordings because he knows they will Wake up from their Slumber and abandon him with immediate effect
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Illuminatiship(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1398583/bishop-oyedepo-earphones-designed-devil-block-way-forward-life-video/
with this your preaching you know how many Christians future you don destroy.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Adakintroy: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Humans don't know their origin because of science.

But if na God creat man him know how to get back their attention. No be God again. no fear for God fear for science if the message God send am to assist man turn to collecting the heart of man from God, God know how to sort things out.

You see how men started praying with covid. With wars coming soon it will be more. Periliouse time are here. Every heart will turn to God. Am as sure of what am saying as am the one typing this.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by chatinent: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Maybe they are tired of hearing tithes and offerings.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by BRATISLAVA: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Just like they said TVs and Facebook are devilish paths to hell.

Guess who's being streamed across various screens?

Wonder who still listens to pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by NoToPile: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
corbanstevee:

It's imperative to state that what David Oyedepo is saying is purely addressing distraction in it's entirety and not literally saying use of earphones or pods is devil's device.

Look at it in the context of the Church/religion it is absolutely right to refer to such item as a subtle distraction.

In the work place context we can't say it's devil's way of cheating you to productivity rather it's very irresponsible to wear one as it's clearly not the norm in most work place if not all....

My opinion.

Someone who understands the point he made.

How will you even be on earphones all day and you want to hear 'the still small voice' speaking to your spirit

Distraction, lack of quiet time and meditation culture is also part of what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by corbanstevee: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Myer:

According to those who have heard God, it is actually an internal hearing and not an external hearing.
So whether you plug ear phones or not, it has nothing to do with hearing from God.
When God spoke to John acknowledging Jesus as his Son during his baptism, only John supposedly heard him.
When God spoke to Jesus even in the presence of his disciples, only Jesus heard it.

How about simple instruction that'll benefit a user of such device and probably listening to or watching something on the phone like social media pages etc...

You do the reasoning....
When Jesus spoke to Paul on his way to Damascus, only he heard his voice.

However, using earphones during sermon is wrong as it defeats the purpose of being in the church in the first place.

The more important question is how come the others that dont plug in their earphones are not more prosperous than those who plug their ears?
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Elzakzaky: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
I will never speak against any pastor. I did that today and learnt my lesson the hard way
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by berbs: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Baba is high on cocaine. grin

Very high on something.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by gulfer: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
What of I'm listening to a prerecorded message using earphones, or listening to audio-bible
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Kay25(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
seriously..anything in excess would do more harm than good haven't u seen people who are killed by plugging ear piece on the road till car hit them?that is a tool in the hand of the devil being made available by man who in excess desire of it in usage lost control over it and gave devil a way..that's what bishop is talking of...ponder on words u hear before judging the sayee or sayer of it
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Euegene100001: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Una don twist this pastor words again
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Karleb(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
...and they say Covenant university graduates are one of the best. grin grin
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Patrick4891(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1398583/bishop-oyedepo-earphones-designed-devil-block-way-forward-life-video/

I am 100% in support of what you say sir.it is deeply spiritual and anyone without a spiritual inclination and sense would easily disagree.God bless you Oracle of God sir.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oshey jesus P.A
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by ikorodureporta: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
...&; you too dey post am for social media..una suppoz to ban all of them
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by lomprico(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
old age don dey affect this man
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Kaybenny(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fake preachers

Let him introduce heaven technology na, senseless talk.

Religion should face bush
cool
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by emerged01(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Justice3000:
Like koye mi.
The best advice/guidance comes within,you can’t hear that tiny voice if there is noise around you. Noise is a distraction that prevent us from receiving the advice/guidance on direction we are to go concerning issue we have at hand. Also there is no way you can mediate with earpiece on your ears.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by cayorday89(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=corbanstevee post=105076028][/quote]on a more serious note, it's not designed by the devil, but a tool devil could use would have been a better way to drive home the point... Do you get me now and I must tell you, I get screeching sound from the church speaker and earpiece helps to filter out that, at least I go church today with my earpiece and it was not used at all until after service, for me I end up missing out on both side as I am more of a radio person than music .. So you get my point now..
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Roman7(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
No one is calling him a Terrorist, extremist or any form of insulting remarks on his personality. If he were to be one Muslim clerics, he'ld be dragged as a person, his religion, his Prophet and even his God.

This is the Hypocritical lifestyle you all lives

Oga, they are already dragging him...but u can't call him a terrorists cuz of this statement.......just chill.
Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Karleb(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
NoToPile:

Someone who understands the point he made.

How will you even be on earphones all day and you want to hear 'the still small voice' speaking to your spirit

Distraction, lack of quiet time and meditation culture is also part of what he is saying.

Of course now, you will give a figurative meaning to his literal statement. Is he not your G. O? undecided

Bros, baba fucck up for here. He misyarn.

This is similar to what Tope Alabi said regarding the "Oniduro" song.

He now remain who go drag the richest pastor in Africa. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life by Kaybenny(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Patrick4891:

I am 100% in support of what you say sir.it is deeply spiritual and anyone without a spiritual inclination and sense would easily disagree.God bless you Oracle of God sir.

Spiritual leader, Holy spirit P.A

Oyah tell heaven to introduce her own technology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.