Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? (1994 Views)

Davido And Obi Cubana Lunches Their Crypto Token / True Story Of One Of The Founding Fathers Of The United State / Dalecoin ERC 20 Token Will Soon Be Listed On More Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Petersuenos(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by 2simple(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tejuri:
I am launching a crypto token, for Nigerians. I will like to throw it out in the open, for those interested in becoming part of the founding members.

I will like to point out that I am not requesting ONE KOBO from anyone. My real interest is for us to create a community. Nigeria is one of the biggest markets for crypto in the whole world and we do not even have a crypto created in this country to meet any of the challenges we are facing.

I will be giving FREE tokens to the founding members. My target is to have 1000 founding members, and we can grow the community from there.

I am repeating this is totally FREE, I am not collecting a KOBO from anyone.

I should be ready to have it ready by the start of next month. You can indicate your interest in joining on the thread and once the tokens are ready I will send yours to you for FREE.

Social Media links:

Instagram: 9jatoken

Twitter: 9jatoken

Telegram: naijatoken

Website (still undeveloped): 9jatoken.com

Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Lachan4(m): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Generator for sell
Here's my number 09021543151, if you're interested
Location ikorodu odogunyan Lagos

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Kemistri4(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
VERY INTERESTED, Boss...
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Uyi2017(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Tejuri:
I am launching a crypto token, for Nigerians. I will like to throw it out in the open, for those interested in becoming part of the founding members.

I will like to point out that I am not requesting ONE KOBO from anyone. My real interest is for us to create a community. Nigeria is one of the biggest markets for crypto in the whole world and we do not even have a crypto created in this country to meet any of the challenges we are facing.

I will be giving FREE tokens to the founding members. My target is to have 1000 founding members, and we can grow the community from there.

I should be ready to have it ready by the start of next month. You can indicate your interest in joining on the thread and once the tokens are ready I will send yours to you for FREE.

Social Media links:

Nice....I'm in
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Successdude(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Tejuri:

Please I'm interested. Add me.

My number : zero 7 zero 6 5 8 5 7 3 1 zero
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by TheZebra: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2021
Tejuri:

“Naijatoken”
Oga there is no meaningful group on telegram like that, drop the link where everyone can see it if at all you are serious
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2021
TheZebra:

Oga there is no meaningful group on telegram like that, drop the link where everyone can see it if at all you are serious

Nairaland does not allow the posting of telegram links.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2021
TheZebra:

Screenshot from the telegram page has been added to the first page.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by peacealways: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Very much interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Ezypretty: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Interested 08068394804
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by prosper2000: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Interested.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good development. Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Diyke4rich: 2:33am On Aug 29, 2021
I am interested,
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Naijjablog(m): 2:40am On Aug 29, 2021
I de instrested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Greatky7: 2:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Interested greatky6@gmail.com
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by willidaine(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Interested. 08132896163
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Xburn(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2021
I’m interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Yens: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2021
I'm interested.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hi guys, join the telegram page.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by masterfactor(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tejuri:
Hi guys, join the telegram page.
link
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Dotez: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by thehappyone: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tejuri:
What are the benefits?

My vision is for us to build a community, where we can discuss what use cases we can have for our crypto token. There are a lot of problems in the Nigerian financial industry we can solve.

If we do get big enough, with the number of crypto enthusiasts in Nigeria, the 1000 founding members could become millionaires in dollars 3, 4 years down the line. Imagine being one of the first 1000 people to get in on Bitcoin or Ethereum. I believe we can build something really big here.
Interested.
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
masterfactor:

link

Nairaland does not allow the posting of telegram links.

Search for “9ja Token” on telegram.

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by omoruyivictory(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
I am interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Prismprecious(f): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Interested
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Healthquest: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tejuri:

Social Media links:

Edit: Somebody called Shaman opened a fake 9jatoken telegram page. Do not join that page.

I have now attached an image from the real telegram account below.
I am. More interested in the technology u want to use. I'm a block chain developer and security of a project like this is paramount. What chain and are you the one minting the coin or a third party?
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Tejuri(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Healthquest:
I am. More interested in the technology u want to use. I'm a block chain developer and security of a project like this is paramount. What chain and are you the one minting the coin or a third party?

Binance Smart Chain, so very secure.

1 Like

Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by seanaddy(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2021
I am interested. 07031393348 seunadesile@gmail.com
Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by Diyke4rich: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2021
I am interested email petediyke@gmail.com WhatsApp +27604044901

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update- I Have Been Credited By CBN / NIPOST Workers Demanding Cash To Recieve Package / Edmark Real Or Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.