Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello (24981 Views)

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Femijohn198: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tinubu is too old to rule Nigeria, lets osinbajo rule us. Tinubu will milk us dry
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by skywalker240(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Racoon:
So it is the Bola Tinubu that gave Nigeria the worst president ever seen that will consolidate on the failures of the dullard? Truth is Nigeria does not deserves any of these two cycle of failed old brigade politicians.
grin
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Ikpeyi: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lol...
We need a youthful president...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by DaRuud(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vote for Yahaya Bello , the only Man that can bring terrorists to their knees

Omoluabi1stborn:
For me personally.
If the person is not from Any of the Southern region, then I'm not voting.

Never will I vote a northerner again.

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Youngest Incoming f00l 2023 vs Oldest Incoming f00l 2023 - take your pick as that is all that you have ever done
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by drlateef: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
All the names associated with 2023 only shows that Nigeria is in trouble.

If Lagos was not in trouble under Tinubu, Nigeria cannot be in trouble under him.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by AkDoga19: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
Why are the Tinubu Support group so angry. I may not always agree with GYB most times but i am with him on this. We all remember the role Tinubu played in making sure Bello Never emerge as the governor of Kogi state. Tinubu wanted James Faleye.
I Think the Tinubu group should take the message and forget the messenger.
Baba Buhari the incorruptible will never hand over Power to A known Thief. (Bullion VAn Loader)
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Dimitarr: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nigeria my country, so we should vote for a man that is almost 80 or 70 whatever the age he claims just because we are from the same tribe. Like the Lagos he governed is in any better shape. Agberos are still ageroing upandan, no substantial amount of light or even good drainage to write home about. See how they using a country of over 300 million to play Ludo and Whot.
I weep for my country.
Ati yahaha and tinubu none is any better. As someone as said as long as the person is not from the North i will vote, with the exception of David mark everyone other person will be a disaster. The standard we have set for our country now will make Abacha or Adolf hitler look like a savior to us.
SMH
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by AkDoga19: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Lovenorth: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anyone can be Nigerian president with the exception of the flat headers
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by AkDoga19: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
It is time for the youth to take charge and move the country to the desired level where every Nigerians would reap better dividends of democracy.
GYB ➡️ PYB is youth project 2023.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Abujason: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kwanza:
https://www.nairaland.com/6714214/yahaya-bello-why-tinubu-should

https://punchng.com/tinubu-support-group-tackle-bello/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
FIRE IN NIGERIA’S ENEMY CAMP.
LET IT BURN.
TINUBU THE ROBBIN HOOD OF OUR TIME.
AND BELLO A MINI BUHARI WHO WANTS POWER FOR THE SAKE OF IT. NO IDEAS AND NO ACHIEVEMENTS. GOD FORBID THE CURSE OF TWO OF YOU.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Soulsymbol99: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
drlateef:

If Lagos was not in trouble under Tinubu, Nigeria cannot be in trouble under him.

Is this kind of mindset that is keeping the country the way it is. The oppressed don't even know it. Why do you think Ambode was removed? Because he didn't want to play ball. Tinubu wey dey use Hitech, Alpha-beta etc dey suck Lagos like tomorrow no dey.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Abujason: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lovenorth:
Anyone can be Nigerian president with the exception of the flat headers
LoveNought you a real bigot and a Fool. See what you and your people have done to the most blessed country on earth. You have turned Nigeria to the poorest country, terrorist heaven, most divided nation, worst unemployment level in history. Your region has more IDPS than any country not in a war. And you still get mouth. Just crawl back into you cave and shut up. Whether Igbos rule your horrible nation or not, we will still rule you economically. Deal with it.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by AkDoga19: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yahaya Bello is the best security Governor in the area of security, Kogi despite bordering on 10 different states is the most secured and peaceful state in Nigeria today.
Yahaya Bello is can replicate same when given the opportunity as president of the FRN.
I support a youthful and digital Gov Yahaya Bello 2023
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by omowumi9: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
I agreed with you that Tinubu was instrumental to the emergence of Buhari as Nigeria President. Hence the reason he should be allowed to correct any wrongs that might have been done by the current administration. You and I are living witnesses to how he turned Lagos around in such a way that subsequent governors will have no choice but perform because the structure for a sustainable governance is in place. The amalgamation of political parties which led to the emergence of APC was as a result of his foresight, leadership acumen and midas touch. He is the man we should entrust our franchise with for a better Nigeria. The Vice- President, Professor Osinbajo is his product politically. His performance as Vice-president speaks for itself. We should not be involved in ethnicity politics or politics of hatred but an objective politics. Ire O!

Racoon:
So it is the Bola Tinubu that gave Nigeria the worst president ever seen that will consolidate on the failures of the dullard? Truth is Nigeria does not [b][/b]deserves any of these two cycle of failed old brigade politicians.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by membranus: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Hope they tackle him like Ramos did Salah in champions league finals that year.

I want him stretchered out of the game. And I hope the referee gives their boss a straight red card too.

We need young and talented players on the pitch, not these old and corrupt people

Big plus to you for your apt depiction of my hope for the two polithiefcians.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by lexyclasy: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
For me personally.

And never will i vote a Southerner from Western Region until all other regions in the South makes it 8-years, what is good for the goose is equally good for the ganders, OBJ spend 8yrs, Osibanjo spend 8yrs as VP, only you waka come. South south is South, South East is south, unity and fair play should reign within us to have a formidable team. Injustice is a crime against humanity.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ezegold4we: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
ATIKU is your Next president come 2023,

Look at The game plan, Apc will present a Southern candidate likely osibanjo and pdp will present a northern candidate likely ATIKU abubakar,

Then northerners, South East And south South will vote for pdp will South West will vote for Osibanjo,

APC northern governors will rig for ATIKU abubakar and power remains in North for another 8 years, if you argue This,u r a dummy.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Onepeople: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Who supported and promoted Bello to be the governor of kogi state Tinubu, who brought Buhari to rule Nigeria Tinubu.Tinubu ,Bello and their group should go and sit down let the country breathe abeg.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by boxypane(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
VoltageDivida:
Hope they tackle him like Ramos did Salah in champions league finals that year.

I want him stretchered out of the game. And I hope the referee gives their boss a straight red card too.

We need young and talented players on the pitch, not these old and corrupt people
So you think Bello is the answer?
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Lovenorth: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abujason:

LoveNought you a real bigot and a Fool. See what you and your people have done to the most blessed country on earth. You have turned Nigeria to the poorest country, terrorist heaven, most divided nation, worst unemployment level in history. Your region has more IDPS than any country not in a war. And you still get mouth. Just crawl back into you cave and shut up. Whether Igbos rule your horrible nation or not, we will still rule you economically. Deal with it.
We Nigerians are doing Igbo a big favor by admitting you in our country, where is the population that will buy your so called goods? Where is the land that you will inhabit? If I become Nigerian President the first thing I will do is to let the Igbo go and all Igbo must return to the east, in addition, they must be paying our country for using our land and space to get in and out of their small country and by extension I will never listen to their pleas to rejoin Nigeria even if they will eat themselves
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by drlateef: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

Is this kind of mindset that is keeping the country the way it is. The oppressed don't even know it. Why do you think Ambode was removed? Because he didn't want to play ball. Tinubu wey dey use Hitech, Alpha-beta etc dey suck Lagos like tomorrow no dey.

He used Hitech, Alpha-beta etc and yet Lagos is the most developed state in Nigeria, yet Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa, yet Lagos is the London of everyone in Nigeria with the largest IGR in Nigeria at the moment. Yet if VAT is given back to Lagos it will be getting revenue of the third or 4th biggest economy in Africa. Tinubu did not owe workers salary even when Obasanjo withheld Lagos revenue from the centre. Lagos is paying workers the biggest in Nigeria after Federal Government. Lagos is daily completing projects even under COVID restrictions, when many countries economies have collapsed. Lagos remains the yardstick for development and other states are coming to copy Lagos. Have you forgotten all these or are you under the spell of the gods?
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
aremuforlife:
Yaya Bello is a disgrace to not too young to rule, YES. This is where we the youth need to channel our energy.
How are the youths in power doing?
Can we leverage or reference on their performance?

God will bless you ojare. At least it is encouraging to know Nigerian youths like you exist who reflect intellectually, pragmatically and honestly.

Unlike youths who go around with an entitlment "youth must rule" mentality without understanding that all of us, at any age, must prove ourselves worthy always.

Where are the outstanding youths, with verifiable records of achievements, power can be entrusted to?

Issues should not be about disqualifying elderly Nigerians only. It must also be about the youth showing that they have those who are ready to lead within their ranks.

Yaya Bello is a disgrace and a big negative to youths but the tragedy is that he is virtually the only youth coming forward to challenge.

Sowore is not worth mentioning because he lost an election woefully and turned activist/anarchist instead of dedicating himself to working from inside, under the PDP or APC to build a name and reputation to then use to deliver the change he wants Nigerians to enjoy

This dire reality should shame and, at the same time, encourage Nigeria's young achievers to come forward.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Tecno66: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
For me personally.

Anything now is better than buhari, even a lame duck.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by VoltageDivida(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
boxypane:
So you think Bello is the answer?
Read what I wrote there again, you'll see I'm not in support of any of them. Bello may be young, but is he skillfully? Is he talented? I think not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ityP(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
omowumi9:
I agreed with you that Tinubu was instrumental to the emergence of Buhari as Nigeria President. Hence the reason he should be allowed to correct any wrongs that might have been done by the current administration. You and I are living witnesses to how he turned Lagos around in such a way that subsequent governors will have no choice but perform because the structure for a sustainable governance is in place. The amalgamation of political parties which led to the emergence of APC was as a result of his foresight, leadership acumen and midas touch. He is the man we should entrust our franchise with for a better Nigeria. The Vice- President, Professor Osinbajo is his product politically. His performance as Vice-president speaks for itself. We should not be involved in ethnicity politics or politics of hatred but an objective politics. Ire O!

Jejely support Osinbajo o. Tinubu will not even contest
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Abujason: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lovenorth:

We Nigerians are doing Igbo a big favor by admitting you in our country, where is the population that will buy your so called goods? Where is the land that you will inhabit? If I become Nigerian President the first thing I will do is to let the Igbo go and all Igbo must return to the east, in addition, they must be paying our country for using our land and space to get in and out of their small country and by extension I will never listen to their pleas to rejoin Nigeria even if they will eat themselves

What a disgrace you are to your family and region. You don’t even realize that all the other regions don’t want your unholy union again. Which tribe or region are you counting on for your utopian future Nigeria? You are the landlocked ones and soon Niger Republic and Chad will carve you up before you become another Afghanistan to them. You people claim to have more landmass than the South but what have you done with your dry arid land? Absolutely Nothing. Stay in your God forsaken land and stop causing mayhem in the Middle Belt, South South, South East and South West.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ityP(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
ezegold4we:
ATIKU is your Next president come 2023,

Look at The game plan, Apc will present a Southern candidate likely osibanjo and pdp will present a northern candidate likely ATIKU abubakar,

Then northerners, South East And south South will vote for pdp will South West will vote for Osibanjo,

APC northern governors will rig for ATIKU abubakar and power remains in North for another 8 years, if you argue This,u r a dummy.

If they give Osinbajo ticket in APC and he picks Ganduje as Vice, automatically, he wins the presidential elections. The north knows that Osinbajo would easily be intimidated, hence, they would be okay with his candidature
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
drlateef:

He used Hitech, Alpha-beta etc and yet Lagos is the most developed state in Nigeria, yet Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa, yet Lagos is the London of everyone in Nigeria with the largest IGR in Nigeria at the moment. Yet if VAT is given back to Lagos it will be getting revenue of the third or 4th biggest economy in Africa. Tinubu did not owe workers salary even when Obasanjo withheld Lagos revenue from the centre . Lagos is paying workers the biggest in Nigeria after Federal Government. Lagos is daily completing projects even under COVID restrictions, when many countries economies have collapsed. Lagos remains the yardstick for development and other states are coming to copy Lagos. Have you forgotten all these or are you under the spell of the gods?

Don't mind them. Same argument I am having with a clown on the thread below yet he is dancing around like Mohammad Alli on steroids.

https://www.nairaland.com/6714689/revealed-three-bravest-lagosians-state/1#105094499

It brings to mind the famous saying of Obama that "those who have no record to run on want to portray others as people the electorate must run away from".

Mentioning the age of contestant like Tinubu, Atiku etal, as a way to brush them aside crudely and discriminatorily, just shows Nigeria is cursed with youths more obsessed with Big brother Naija than blessed with youths who can show that they have verifiable records of achievements to run on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ityP(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oshigun:

Don't mind them. Same argument I am having with a clown on the thread below yet he is dancing around like Mohammad Alli on steroids.

It brings to mind the famous saying of Obama that "those who have no record to run on want to portray others as peoplt to run away from".

Mentioning the age of contestant like Tinubu, Atiku etal, as a way to brush them aside crudely and discriminatorily, just shows Nigeria is cursed with youths more obsessed with Big brother Naija than blessed with youths who can show that they have verifiable records of achievements to run on.

Osinbajo will be president sha. No vex
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
ityP:

Osinbajo will be president sha. No vex

Bro, I am firmly team Osinbajo. I have said it times without number that Tinubu should only contest if in robust physical health that can withstand the rigours of being President for 8 years.

If not Osinbajo is the next best choice every sensible Southerner should rally behind.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby / Jafar Arrives In Kano To Meet Lawmakers Over Bribery Allegation Against Ganduje / Adeleke’s Camp Worries Over Litigation, Woos PDP Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.