Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello (24984 Views)

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by deolurexy1(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
For me personally.
If the person is not from Any of the Southern region, then I'm not voting.

Never will I vote a northerner again.

Do you have sense atall na southerners no sabi thief?
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Anthony4578(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Dot
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Arespect10: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Well let the worse be done, forget all the noise makers but Jagaban will be our next president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Drsnives(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2021
The sky is wide enough for every bird to fly na
Watin dea worry jagaban self
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by another1: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2021
APC in house fight just started.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Terrence98: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
but his better than a bullion van baron

Why must you always make spelling errors in your posts?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Livingstone124: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2021
Two clowns jostling for presidency.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Lamasta(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Instead of them to be thinking of how to make this country develop in the next 2 years of this failure in power na how to and who to become president is these ones major problem
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Primary620: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by aribisala0(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2021
aremuforlife:
Yaya Bello is a disgrace to not too young to rule, YES. This is where we the youth need to channel our energy.
How are the youths in power doing?
Can we leverage or reference on their performance?
I really do not know why people are making a big deal of his age is he the Youngest Governor in History

At the age when he became Governor Gowon and Obasanjo were Former Heads of State

Ibori, Akpabio, Amaechi, Saraki, Fashola ,Donald Duke, Igbinedion, Fayose, Orji Uzor Kalu were all "Young " Governors
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by adecz: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2021
⏩▶️Truth is, na only God know whether
Jagaba go even survive up to 2023.

▶️The man is already as old as Bubu &
has been moving from one hospital to
the other for different surgeries..

❌⏩ We don't want another 'Jubril'
experience in this country.☹️☹️❗️❗️❗️
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Kobolala: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Nigeria is not Lagos oh senseless people that don’t have the masses at heart but turning the country into their private organizations
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by aribisala0(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2021
datopaper:
The group is biased towards him. They should allow yahaya to aspire to any position in this country.

I know yahaya does not have the charisma.
I do not support Tinubu but what you are saying makes no sense. They are doing their job . They responded to comments he allegedly made about their principal and within the context of politics they have done nothing wrong..
Bello was entitled to say what he said about Tinubu ; that is politics. Tinubu's supporters too are entitled to respond.
They would argue that he should allow Tinubu to aspire to whatever.
They are playing politics
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by endy69: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Yaya Bello is not a youth please. Check his age
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by samx4real(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Jiokejohn: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Once bitten, twice shy!

Nigeria is faced with two glaring options. - Embrace the fact and reality. Or, dwell in illusions of lies.

If you are 20yrs or 30yrs old in the year 2015, you will definitely be 28yrs or 38yrs old in 2023. My question is, how far have you fared with the 8yrs (2015 to 2023) under review? What are your accomplishments, achievements, projections, expectations and hope?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu supported and still supporting this Mohammadu Buhari lef APC government. He has never criticized any policy, implementation or execution of this present regime irrespective of the outcome.

In view of this, the only thing he can offer to the table of governance is 'CONTINUITY' of this present Buhari led administration. Even if we haven't learnt from the past, please let's learn from the present.

If you are very comfortable with this present regime and its effect on your life. Your are very free to vote for continuity. Otherwise, you know exactly what to do. Four years or eight years might look so small to you but, the question is, 'how far have you fared as a young adult considerrring your peers in other clime?'

It is no longer the issue of being from my tribe or my religion, effect of an incompetent, self-centered or greedy leader has always destroyed and jeopardize the future of Nigeria.

Finally, as we drift towards 2023, let your present situation, achievements, expectations, dream, hope and above all your conscience guard every of your decisions and actions as you make that choice for your future.

Once bitten, twice shy!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by PrinceOfLagos: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
So Tinubu too wants to be president of this country?

That man that is stealing Lagos dry wants to rule this country, may the gods forbid bad thing .
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by feezay86: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yahaya is so sure....
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Omoluabi1stborn: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
deolurexy1:

Do you have sense atall na southerners no sabi thief?

And are the Northerners saint?
Upon how u dey vote for them, they will remember their cows first b4 knowing you exist
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
Why are the Tinubu Support group so angry. I may not always agree with GYB most times but i am with him on this. We all remember the role Tinubu played in making sure Bello Never emerge as the governor of Kogi state. Tinubu wanted James Faleye.
I Think the Tinubu group should take the message and forget the messenger.
Baba Buhari the incorruptible will never hand over Power to A known Thief. (Bullion VAn Loader)

Faleke was the running mate to the man who won the elections, late Abubakar Audu. They won the mandate together.

Bello was defeated in the primaries of the APC. How did he qualify to become governor?

The government used APC primaries to select a governor for a state.

It doesn't matter who Ojuyobo supported. What is right is right and what is wrong, wrong.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ityP(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
These two are acting action film. Forget the noise. Neither Tinubu nor Yahaya Bello will smell Aso Rock. If Tinubu by mistake wins the APC presidential ticket, all northerners would be voting for Atiku and Igbos go want make their brother be vice. Plus, who wan be vice under Tinubu abeg? A northern Christian? Lol. Northern Muslims will just laugh. Abi na northern Muslim? A Muslim-Muslim ticket? Lol. Tinubu should just hand pick a candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by izubext007: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tinubu , Bello non of them is qualified.

Peter Obi is the best bet.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by clothingonline(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bello can not even win primary

Someone who have no project after 8years of rule

Joker
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Both Tinubu and Yahaya Bello will never smell the presidency
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by irumanle(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nuelito: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Na so fight dey take start...some supporters no wise atall
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Kingcalls: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
For me personally.

Plus Tinubu ....he brought this disaster to Nigerians and think he will b rewarded with the number one seat .... let him suffer the consequences of his actions
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
For me personally.

I am really not interested in regions or tribes... But on what grounds does an idiot like Yahaya Bello presume to embody or represent what the youths need or clamor for with regards to presidency?!! Is he drunk or mad?!!
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Restructuring: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tinubu is a simbool of woefull failure
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Plus Tinubu ....he brought this disaster to Nigerians and think he will b rewarded with the number one seat .... let him suffer the consequences of his actions

In the name of decency and nobility... Tinubu shouldn't even be considering presidency!!!

What is wrong with these old men?!! Haba!!! Dem swear for this country o!
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by chloride6: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
I don't support Tinubu ooh but Bello is a fool, how can you show your hand so quickly?

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Kingcalls: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

In the name of decency and nobility... Tinubu shouldn't even be considering presidency!!!

What is wrong with these old men?!! Haba!!! Dem swear for this country o!

Na the young supporters be our problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Senate Asks Supreme Court To Reinstate Onnoghen, Says Buhari Can’t Remove CJN / 2nd Term: Governor Yahaya Bello Relocates To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.