Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello (24980 Views)

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ityP(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oshigun:

Bro, I am firmly team Osinbajo. I have said it times without number that Tinubu should only contest if in robust physical health that can withstand the rigours of being President for 8 years.

If not Osinbajo is the next best choice every sensible Southerner should rally behind.

I'm apolitical. So, it's not like I'm endorsing Osinbajo. I'm only stating things as it would unfold. But know that if Tinubu mistakenly wins APC primaries, the north are setting him up for failure. For one thing, who would be his Vice? He is a Muslim, so a Muslim-Muslim ticket (a northern Muslim) is totally not going to be possible. A Northern Christian as Vice is also recipe for failure cause the northern majority no see Northern Christians as anything

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Eberex(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tinubu dead brain want to rule
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
ityP:

If they give Osinbajo ticket in APC and he picks Ganduje as Vice, automatically, he wins the presidential elections. The north knows that Osinbajo would easily be intimidated, hence, they would be okay with his candidature

Lol. So you think how a candidate behaves without the instruments of the Presidency is how he will behave once sworn in as President and vested with all the powers of that office?

Go and ask Obasanjo who had the displeasure of having to watch two politicians he helped make President, i.e Yar Adua and Jonathan, 'change it' for him once they were voted into the office of President.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Lovenorth: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abujason:

What a disgrace you are to your family and region. You don’t even realize that all the other regions don’t want your unholy union again. Which tribe or region are you counting on for your utopian future Nigeria? You are the landlocked ones and soon Niger Republic and Chad will carve you up before you become another Afghanistan to them. You people claim to have more landmass than the South but what have you done with your dry arid land? Absolutely Nothing. Stay in your God forsaken land and stop causing mayhem in the Middle Belt, South South, South East and South West.
Don't sound stupid pls, speak for your Godforsaken South East and leave Nigeria alone you ipob terrorist
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nonybb: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Soulsymbol99:
All the names associated with 2023 only shows that Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ChukwuObe: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dimitarr:
Nigeria my country, so we should vote for a man that is almost 80 or 70 whatever the age he claims just because we are from the same tribe. Like the Lagos he governed is in any better shape. Agberos are still ageroing upandan, no substantial amount of light or even good drainage to write home about. See how they using a country of over 300 million to play Ludo and Whot.
I weep for my country.
Ati yahaha and tinubu none is any better. As someone as said as long as the person is not from the North i will vote, with the exception of David mark everyone other person will be a disaster. The standard we have set for our country now will make Abacha or Adolf hitler look like a savior to us.
SMH

Go and compare Lagos with your state Abia and see for yourself. Lagos is not using kerosene as stomach infrastructure like your brother in the east is doing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by drlateef: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oshigun:

Don't mind them. Same argument I am having with a clown on the thread below yet he is dancing around like Mohammad Alli on steroids.

https://www.nairaland.com/6714689/revealed-three-bravest-lagosians-state/1#105094499

It brings to mind the famous saying of Obama that "those who have no record to run on want to portray others as people the electorate must run away from".

Mentioning the age of contestant like Tinubu, Atiku etal, as a way to brush them aside crudely and discriminatorily, just shows Nigeria is cursed with youths more obsessed with Big brother Naija than blessed with youths who can show that they have verifiable records of achievements to run on.

Just few days ago, another lazy youth was condemning Prof Oloyede in NL for being reappointed as JAMB registrar. She stated he was a fanatic. I asked her for the evidence. Alas, these are the lazy youth who are used to carrying masquerade to exam hall etc. She was not happy with progress, an enemy of progress. We don’t need these people in Nigeria, they are pulling the rest of us down.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Abujason: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lovenorth:

Don't sound stupid pls, speak for your Godforsaken South East and leave Nigeria alone you ipob terrorist
I am not sounding stupid. Just reminding you how stupid you really are claiming people who don’t want anything to do with you terrorists any longer. Those that thought Igbos or Biafra was there problem have seen that the North is everyone’s problem. If you name the worst three Presidents of Nigeria, the North occupies all three. And now you have turned around to be killing the same people you claim to be brothers and fellow Nigerians. The sensible Yorubas, Hausas and Middle Belters are wiser now. You can’t fool them anymore. 2023 please come quick. Una go hear nwiii after all the atrocities you have committed.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ityP(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. So you think how a candidate behaves without the instruments of the Presidency is how he will behave once sworn in as President and vested with all the powers of that office?

Go and ask Obasanjo who had the displeasure of having to watch two politicians he helped make President, i.e Yar Adua and Jonathan, 'change it' for him once they were voted into the office of President.

Before 2015, who was Osinbajo politically? Even Obasanjo, that is by far the politically toughest Yoruba to lead naija hear am for Atiku hand. We claim that Vice President hands dey tied, but when Atiku was Vice, he was very much outspoken to his boss. Fear north boss. They hold the power of naija. Only few persons can challenge them, and Osinbajo isn't one of them
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ityP(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
drlateef:

Just few days ago, another lazy youth was condemning Prof Oloyede in NL for being reappointed as JAMB registrar. She stated he was a fanatic. I asked her for the evidence. Alas, these are the lazy youth who are used to carrying masquerade to exam hall etc. She was not happy with progress, an enemy of progress. We don’t need these people in Nigeria, they are pulling the rest of us down.

I hope when your brother becomes president, he can finally allow these people pulling the rest of you down to go. I only hope
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Sunday2021: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
I didn't see any fault in what Yahaya Bello said. All those that are attacking him are looking for favor from Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by drlateef: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
ityP:

I hope when your brother becomes president, he can finally allow these people pulling the rest of you down to go. I only hope

He will do that, if attempts to placate IPOB does not yield positive results. He is far more pragmatic than those ruling Nigeria now. We saw how he ruled in Lagos among all ethnic groups.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Myself2(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
Is it Tinubu that's not a disgrace ? Thunder fire every buzu forming Tinubu support group of urchins and their miserly e rats here on nairaland
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Indispensable85(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Kfed4ril(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
Why are the Tinubu Support group so angry. I may not always agree with GYB most times but i am with him on this. We all remember the role Tinubu played in making sure Bello Never emerge as the governor of Kogi state. Tinubu wanted James Faleye.
I Think the Tinubu group should take the message and forget the messenger.
Baba Buhari the incorruptible will never hand over Power to A known Thief. (Bullion VAn Loader)

Bullion van he loaded for you master, una still wan throw am under the bus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Stjims: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
Why are the Tinubu Support group so angry. I may not always agree with GYB most times but i am with him on this. We all remember the role Tinubu played in making sure Bello Never emerge as the governor of Kogi state. Tinubu wanted James Faleye.
I Think the Tinubu group should take the message and forget the messenger.
Baba Buhari the incorruptible will never hand over Power to A known Thief. (Bullion VAn Loader)
So true, Tinubu supported Faleke back then after the demise of the governor elect.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Exceed15: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
That's their business..
Nigerians reject both of them.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by ityP(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
drlateef:

He will do that, if attempts to placate IPOB does not yield positive results. He is far more pragmatic than those ruling Nigeria now. We saw how he ruled in Lagos among all ethnic groups.

We hope. By your brother, I mean Osinbajo though. It's highly improbable that Tinubu be President in 2023. Too many variables are against him and even he knows
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Dimitarr: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Go and compare Lagos with your state Abia and see for yourself. Lagos is not using kerosene as stomach infrastructure like your brother in the east is doing

Baba, i was born and bred in Lagos, my state of origin is Ogun. Notwithstanding i wont still vote for or advice to vote for someone who is dragging age with my ancestors and who is part of the old brigade that brings nothing. Someone who is heralded as a god father in Nigeria. How does that make sense voting him. Why not someone else totally, why not David mark(2nd choice), ngige, wike(tied for 2nd choice), Osinbanjo(my 1st choice) or even el-rufai they are better than Jagaban and mr bello.

Baba we need to shin all this tribalism and playing politics with our futures, half of the working/productive population of this country have left for canada, dubai, china, uk, us... in the next 25 years if care is not taken all the productive population of this country would have left
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by nathyx(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
One candidate is on life support (half past dead) the other candidate a proclaimed master governance failure embarassed embarassed pls are these the only Credible candidates we have to lead the Country angry angry
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Can somebody tell Yahaya Bello to go and pay salaries and stop dashing Kogi money to randoms looking for seat he can never get.
Re: Tinubu Support Group Tackles Yahaya Bello by caandi: 7:14am On Aug 24, 2021
But your tinubu and yaya are the same set of people naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) / "Customs Subjecting Igbo Travellers To Hardship" – Peter Obi / Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.