Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) (57470 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest / EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Coldie(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Them think say na yahoo boy house.

Imagine breaking into somebody's house without any warrant or anything, no rule of law no nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Ernestforyou: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2021
When We tell you people that this so called agency are causing more problems to the already damaged economy,some Mumu and Never do well will be hailing them.
They have totally paralyzed hospitality and entertainment businesses and I wonder why the affected tourism dept kept quiet.
Gone are those days ,if you are bored at home ,you can go to hotel ,cinemas ,club house ,recreational centers and relax but these days reverse is the case because of harassment and intimidation by this agency.
They have crumbled hotel businesses and show business and MUMU Nigerians still hailing them.
Keep on hailing them until it gets to you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by studentofTruth: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2021
HonNL:

Daily Post

Babygirl sue them with the speed of light!

Falana and co might be ready to take it up pro bono.

Like I always say, until that unintelligent agency spend the bulk of their yearly budget settling their numerous illegal actions, they will never learn!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2021
JBoss25:
Leave this country if you have funds, this country is irreparable
We need more people to leave as soon as possible, so that we that are staying behind can tap the economy properly with less leaches.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by computer0810(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Chiffy:
This girl can lie stupid lie for the world. Efcc break into your house and one of them recognise you outrightly because you go big brother. Nonsense. People wey dey chase criminal no go look you to recognise who you be. If you are not who they are chasing, they have no need to recognise you. Besides wetin do her gateman and estate security wey efcc go just com break down her door. This girl na terrible liar. Na only she go big brother; or na only she get big breast wey dem go recognise am. Abeg go sidon for bush
Na wah oh......it seems some of u ppl here have brain disorder

As if u r not in dis same country, so Gateman and estate securities are not in all dis estate EFCC has been bursting.....u need help oh coz na so he dey start, so u can't recognize faces u know when chasing ur madness
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Ikpeyi: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2021
EFCC should review their modus operandi.... This is becoming embrassing.

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2021
studentofTruth:

Babygirl sue them with the speed of light!

Falana and co might be ready to take it up pro bono.

Like I always say, until that unintelligent agency spend the bulk of their yearly budget settling their numerous illegal actions, they will never learn!
Hypocrite are you any different from them your country people?
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Thank God I always have enough conc acid in my house two-four-seven.

Invade my house and I will violate you. Nonsense!
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by mamawa123: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2021
She not the target. Her money-mis-road sugar daddy was the target
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Thank God I always have enough conc acid in my house two-four-seven.

Invade my house and I will violate you. Nonsense!
Na so Igboho & Kanu dey brag, when them show, na Jakpa straight, I hope you get your travel document close by?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2021
EFCC are thugs!
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Ernestforyou: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
Why are this foools not breaking into arewa rich gengs homes or is the EFFC created to police only the southern youths? I mean, how could they even break into a home without arrest warrant ehn?

These stup*d hypocritic low lives should go learn from FBI and quit victimising our people.

We have been shouting and telling you guys that the way this agency is operating is totally unacceptable.They have turned all southern youths as criminals while their Northern youths are being pampered .
Living a good life and driving a good car is now a crime for the youths in southern Nigeria.
It’s only a foolish and Never do well somebody that will be supporting the mode of operation of this useless agency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by studentofTruth: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Hypocrite are you any different from them your country people?

Go and eat; you will be fine. If you don't have, say so. Many people are willing to help. It's too early to start exhibiting frustration when you can be productive for yourself and the country!

I want you to have a productive day! If you don't have a job, say so. We can suggest many things you can do if you're hardworking!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Chiffy: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2021
leofab:
isn’t it better you shut up so we can continue assuming? Rather can confirm our suspicions that you are f**l.

Lol.
No 1. You are the only one suspecting not anybody else; so first of all you are a Liar.
No 2. If i had actually shut up and and said nothing at all. You would have continued assuming and having suspicions even without meeting or knowing anything about me. What do you call that, other than Foolishness.

Moral of the story; You are a Foolish Liar.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by henrybomb(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2021
It is only in Nigeria that they will arrest you before investigation
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Almajirihunter(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2021
JBoss25:
Leave this country if you have funds, this country is irreparable

Even with the funds e easy cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2021
studentofTruth:

Go and eat. You will be alright. If you don't have, say so. Many people are willing to help.

Have a productive day! If you don't have a job, say so. We can suggest many things you can do if you're hardworking!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Why you dey narrate the diary of your situation to me? My question is, are you any different from your brothers & sisters in the EFCC? Hypocrite Pot calling kettle black.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Nonpartisan1: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2021
lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun..When reporting news always cross check to edit to avoid legal loopholes.

The line should have read "EFCC allegedly breaks"...it is an allegation for goodness sake.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Buckeyemedia1: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2021
henrybomb:
It is only in Nigeria that they will arrest you before investigation
Which other country have you lived in?
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Komu1048(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2021
HonNL:

Daily Post

This amoeba is even shouting she’s almost naked. What will her naked body achieve, make the price of garri come down?
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Komu1048(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Ernestforyou:
When We tell you people that this so called agency are causing more problems to the already damaged economy,some Mumu and Never do well will be hailing them.
They have totally paralyzed hospitality and entertainment businesses and I wonder why the affected tourism dept kept quiet.
Gone are those days ,if you are bored at home ,you can go to hotel ,cinemas ,club house ,recreational centers and relax but these days reverse is the case because of harassment and intimidation by this agency.
They have crumbled hotel businesses and show business and MUMU Nigerians still hailing them.
Keep on hailing them until it gets to you!

No peace for the wicked
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by wallarwallar(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Always disguising any day anytime it comes to dorathy. If you don't have hand in something incriminating or fishy EFCC will never come to your house as early as 06:45am. Abeg face the music alone and stop playing the victim cards always. This is real life matter and not ur stunt Bbnaija show.
Abeg let us enjoy our sit-at-home peacefully here ooooo

U need counselling.. Did u read the post at all lazy youth
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Coronavirus84: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2021
wallarwallar:

U need counselling.. Did u read the post at all lazy youth
Oga take it easy with me now, sincerely I no read the post but that Dorathy lady piss me off in bbnaija lockdown season.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Warlord12(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2021
YunqTee:
Thought she said they broke her door, was expecting to see a picture of the broken door..

You too
Mumu Na until the same happen to you and your family before u get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Ernestforyou: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Connected1:
so FBI doesn't break doors.
Stop saying nonsense.

Keep on saying nonsense,don’t worry it will soon get to you.Oloshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by harmargedon: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2021
armadeo:
What!!!!!!.

After breaking the door down they said stay inside and lock your door.

Hmmmm.

Awaiting efcc side to the story. Chasing someone at 4.30 am in the morning and randomly breaking down your door.

Okay oh.
nah the bwess draw Dem inside.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Ernestforyou: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Tell this to ur father. Me and you no be mate in anything on earth

Keep quiet and stop typing nonsense ,you are 37yrs old and typing like a baby.Anyway you are still a small boy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Ernestforyou:

Keep on saying nonsense,don’t worry it will soon get to you.Oloshi
Make Maga pay 500k US dollars we will be expecting them to come & knock on our door.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by oneTIMEman(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Give them one breast to suck, you won't die.
Moreover the country na scam
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by isax(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2021
HonNL:

Daily Post

Share pictures of the door
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Ernestforyou: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Komu1048:

No peace for the wicked

By crumbling people”s businesses and source of livelihood?If you know the cost of running a hotel in a daily basis,you won’t spew this trash and am very sure you have no knowledge on how to run a viable successful business or You are just A Never Do well somebody.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress / Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma / PHOTOS: Snoop Dogg Reacts To Ooni Of Ife’s Otisese Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.