Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) (57712 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest / EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Komu1048(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ernestforyou:

By crumbling people”s businesses and source of livelihood?If you know the cost of running a hotel in a daily basis,you won’t spew this trash and am very sure you have no knowledge on how to run a viable successful business or You are just A Never Do well somebody.

The church is marching on. No to drinking n flirting. All the people doing illegal things just to drink n womanize change your mind before Gods kingdoms or before govt lays their hand on u
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Arabaincubus: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Were they looking for breasts?
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Warlord12(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
YunqTee:

See me see problem o.
I talk say she dey lie??
I only say I dey expect to see the broken door.
Be like you like problem

grin
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Connected1:
so FBI doesn't break doors.
Stop saying nonsense.
You are the one talking nonsense here? Show us where FBI agents just walk to people's homes and start breaking their doors to gain entrance. Nigeria is a failed state, simple.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is what I call hustle. Zero intelligence gathering or surveillance.

These folks just randomly break into peoples home, arrest them, tagged them, yahoo boys, confiscate their belongings, ask them to bail themselves after flooding the internet space with their faces, then repeat the same mode again.

If you are earning legitimately on the internet, you are a yahoo boy in the country. If you are into crypto, you are a yahoo boy. If you are a programmer, data scientist and ML/AI expert, you are a yahoo boy/expert hacker.

Welcome to Nigeria my country. That is how they roll now. Wonder if they ever win cases in court? Your guess is as good as mine. Most cases are been thrown out of the window.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by efigreat: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
majamajic:
Ohhhh
when the people fear the govt : dictatorship, janta , oppression, slavery. when the govt fear the people: democracy, liberty, dignity
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Terrence98:

Do they break doors that are open? Try to dey use your sense

EFCC Explains Presence of Operatives at Dorothy Bachor’s House

The attention of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has been drawn to a post on Instagram by one Dorothy Bachor, alleging that operatives of the Commission broke into her home in the early hours of today, 23rd August, 2021.

Ms. Bachor’s apartment happened to be one of the flats in the building. EFCC operatives had knocked on her entrance door, identified themselves as being from the Commission on a mission to execute a Search Warrant. But they were refused entry, for several minutes by Bachor’s sister. The operatives were left with no choice than to force their way in, lest suspects escape or destroy vital evidence.

It is important to state that law abiding citizens have no reason to refuse the execution of a validly obtained Search Warrant.

So plus the Akamu blog Story wey u drink.

1998 pikin wey dey talk sey em father no get sense to apply...

Go aoz again to ask ur fada to apply sense in ur compound mata
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Make you get out abegg..
Who the hell are you that you shouldn't be searched or barged into at night..

So because you be Dorothy make Dem no wake you for night.. you big pass people wey d dey wake and search for night..

No fvcks given.. make dis govt deal with everyone wella.. next time una go use una platform dey call for reforms and youths awareness to voting good leaders and not posting breast and yansh..
Clowns..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) / Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear / Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.