Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) (57449 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest / EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by od501: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2021
armadeo:
What!!!!!!.

After breaking the door down they said stay inside and lock your door.

Hmmmm.

Awaiting efcc side to the story. Chasing someone at 4.30 am in the morning and randomly breaking down your door.

Okay oh.

I can relate to what she is talking about. I once had the experience with SARS operstives many years back.
I was beyond shocked, thought it was assassins.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by phemmyfour: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Always disguising any day anytime it comes to dorathy. If you don't have hand in something incriminating or fishy EFCC will never come to your house as early as 06:45am. Abeg face the music alone and stop playing the victim cards always. This is real life matter and not ur stunt Bbnaija show.
Abeg let us enjoy our sit-at-home peacefully here ooooo
You have comprehension problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Futureyahooboi(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Madam those EFCC came to collect BJ ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by captainamiedi1: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Many of u guys didnt read the post and as usual. bloggers don add maggi to the story. she said they knock her door. she didnt say they break the door. which is normal for police worldwide to knock if they are looking for something. But with the urge to have first comment some people will comment without reading
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by emecheboy2(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2021
she should be happy that it did not happen in the southeast imagining it was the army, they will burn down your house.
that is to show you nobody is safe. so always speak about wrong doings in the country rather than sitting on the fence and saying e no concern me.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Babalola0920: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2021
If they can do this to her forget NAIRALAND rangers dem go even beat UNA join, some people will just use power anyhow simply because they are officers they use office anyhow
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by bizzibodi(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2021
I dnt know why they dnt arrest yahoo boys from d north.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Mcslize: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2021
Gbongwon1:
Nigeria is a lawless contraption, even law enforcement agencies don't understand how the law works.
Do whatever you can to jappa from this country at the slightest opportunity.

Disclaimer: you're hereby advised not the read or click on my signature intentionally

"Team stay back in Nigeria and invest the money you will use to travel" will not like this.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by blacknoir: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2021
Because efcc break into ur house u are shouting "I have never felt so helpless in my life" that means u have never seen anything, if some of us open wetin we son pass through I wonder what u will say,however I don't condone such kind of barbaric actions taken by our law enforcers ,they are meant to enforce and not break the law. For democracy to hold the law has to be upheld to the latter ,sadly its not the case of this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Mcslize: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2021
JBoss25:
Leave this country if you have funds, this country is irreparable

Don't let those that always advise one to stay back in Nigeria see this your post o.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Sunnyja: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Always disguising any day anytime it comes to dorathy. If you don't have hand in something incriminating or fishy EFCC will never come to your house as early as 06:45am. Abeg face the music alone and stop playing the victim cards always. This is real life matter and not ur stunt Bbnaija show.
Na Dem be this!
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2021
moneyissweet:
Stop smoking abakaliki weed on Monday morning.

Tell ur fada wey dey sell igbo to stop selling for us.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by YunqTee: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Warlord12:

You too
Mumu Na until the same happen to you and your family before u get sense

See me see problem o.
I talk say she dey lie??
I only say I dey expect to see the broken door.
Be like you like problem
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Terrence98:

Do they break doors that are open? Try to dey use your sense

When you get home you ask ur fada and tell him to use his sense to answer you.

Pele
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Fcwilly: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Na only saggy breast she showed us she no show us the spoiled door oooo
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Terrence98: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Sirjendon:
When you get home you ask ur fada and tell him to use his sense to answer you.

Pẹ̀lẹ́.

Sirjendon:
... my father don't leave with us right from beginning he only send us money in fact I saw my father last five years ago (2013), when I was in ND one in my previous school. please my brother and sister I need ur advice on what to do?

When your father is an irresponsible idiot, why won't you think others have unfortunate fathers like you. Unam Ikot, you are a big fool and that is why your girlfriend left you for a taxi driver.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by ikechialex1(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2021
Get a good lawyer and sue them fast
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Algold: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2021
JBoss25:
Leave this country if you have funds, this country is irreparable

What about those that can't leave?
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Maverickking1(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Coronavirus84:

How you go call yourself guy but you dey reason like goat.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Attention seeker. I already knew this olosho was seeking attention when she started doing facetime with those two jobless idiots and commenting on present bbnaija housemates like their time there was so wonderful. Their time was boring as Bleep. As soon as Erica was evicted, the house became fucking boring.

Since she claims to live in an estate, the estate no get gate or security guards that efcc just marched in by 4a.m. Is her house the only one in the estate that efcc did not see any other neither has anyone else come out to corroborate such claims.

Lastly, with how these peeps snap everything snappable, I doubt efcc will break her door and she won't snap the broken door and even the efcc guys for the world to see.

These olosho needs to get a real life.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Yisan896: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2021
see below

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Amudeneogu: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Let Nigerians be patience, one day everything will be story and people will surffer for what they did
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Terrence98:

When your father is an irresponsible idiot, why won't you think others have unfortunate fathers like you. Unam Ikot, you are a big fool and that is why your girlfriend left you for a taxi driver.

See this one, hahaha. Carry kettle dey drink akamu from blogger.........story.
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Na so Igboho & Kanu dey brag, when them show, na Jakpa straight, I hope you get your travel document close by?

Me, I no need to travel. I violate you and submit myself. But you can only catch me if you can.

Efcc just d mess dem boyz up. Boyz wey Sabi buy Glenfiddich & Moet
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by ihatebuhari(f): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ki
Coronavirus84:

Nothing good will comes your way again from now henceforth.
just watch and see if you'll see the yr end.

If I be called!

Since you like supporting this evil regime. Your end is near
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Urchbaba91(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
EFCC. Seems to be another SARS in the making..
It’s like they recruited all the this beast in sars into efcc
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by shoprite: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mayng01:
Could it be that efcc ran out of milk? Bunch of scoundrels.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by godofuck231: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
nnemekaemmanuel:
Get a Glock
guy you just touched a place in my heart , it’s like a woman with big boobies and butt rubbing my heart , if you could get any better , you are right on point , glock 18c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by NohurryInLife: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
This country fit good so??
Too bad
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Tapout(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
armadeo:
What!!!!!!.

After breaking the door down they said stay inside and lock your door.

Hmmmm.

Awaiting efcc side to the story. Chasing someone at 4.30 am in the morning and randomly breaking down your door.

Okay oh.

Asin grin
Re: EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) by Kryzboy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
HonNL:

Daily Post

chai see breast ooooo kiss kiss kiss my dick oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Top 10 Comedians In Nigeria / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.