Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Causes Of Pain During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Causes Of Pain During Sex (776 Views)

My Husband’s Manhood Is Too Big And It Causes Me A Lot Of Pain – Woman Cries Out / My Girlfriend Complains Of Pain During Sex..... / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes Of Pain During Sex by tobestt: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Cause of pain during sex

Facts and Definition of Painful Intercourse
(Sex)
Pain during intercourse is pain or discomfort in a woman's labial, vaginal, or pelvic areas during or immediately following sexual intercourse.

Today, most causes of pain during sex can be easily discovered and treated.

✓ Many women experience some pain during their first episode of vaginal sexual intercourse

✓ Fewer than half of these women discussed this pain with their doctors

What Is Painful Intercourse (Sex)?���

Pain during intercourse is one of the most common causes of problems of sexual dysfunction. The prevalence of such pain seems to be increasing over time. Possible reasons for this apparent increased prevalence include the following:
* Changes in sexual behavior
* An increase in the frequency of sexually transmitted diseases
* Increased willingness to discuss sexual behavior and dysfunction
* Due to thinning and dryness of the vaginal walls after menopause, some women report that sex is more painful than prior to menopause.
* Vulvodynia is a condition that causes chronic pain in the vulvar area that is not related to a known cause. Women with vulvodynia may experience pain with sexual intercourse.
* Infection.

But do we know there is a natural way we can get rid of pain during sex
Yes,there is a natural way at which we can put an end to pain during sex
For more info on the natural remedy to get rid of it you can reach me on 08140340746.
Re: Causes Of Pain During Sex by Polynek(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Causes Of Pain During Sex by favouredpikin: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Everything reach on this number reach on that. Why can't you be magnanimous enough to share it here. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Causes Of Pain During Sex by tobestt: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2021
favouredpikin:
Everything reach on this number reach on that. Why can't you be magnanimous enough to share it here. undecided undecided undecided
The step by step solution is meant for matured ladies and for those that are serious with their ailments so that i can attend to them properly as per lady to lady discussion

(1) (Reply)

Tega & Boma Saga (opinion) / What Is An Introvert? See 26 Fascinating Signs You’re An Introvert / Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.