Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not (744 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner/ Are You Still Enjoying The Relationship? / 5 Condom Mistakes You And Your Partner Are Probably Making. / 10 Signs You And Your Partner Are No Longer In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2022
Breakfast is very inevitable these days, it doesn't give a damn who you are because anybody fit collect at any time but here are most common mistakes and behavioral patterns in the majority of couples nowadays that are most likely to lead to a breakup. When you know these mistakes, it's easier to avoid them.

If you are already noticing them and they are common behaviors in your relationship, just buy soft drink and start icing it down so you can see something to push down the breakfast when they serve you hot hot.

Let's get to it shall we?

Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2022
Having ridiculously tight bonds with no space to breathe

Relationships with ridiculously tight bonds where the partners merely dissolve into each other appear to be the most brittle. Sooner or later, one of the partners gets irritated by the other, which inevitably causes pain and premium tears in the other partner. This is how a crisis begins then breakfast comes in.

Having this thinking that your partner thinks just the way you do

Sometimes people subconsciously project their own thoughts, desires, and feelings onto others. The unfounded feeling of jealousy can be explained by this mechanism. It may provoke serious conflicts when a person doesn't realize that their partner sees this world differently. It is necessary to comprehend and respect the fact that we all are different people.
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Lack of communication

I don't really need to drop the explanation on this one but sometimes you hear that people in love don't need any words. It's a big mistake because a key to a harmonious relationship is listening to each other and sharing feelings. When we don't communicate enough, we risk never exploring and revealing each other's personalities. Someone would be feeling some kind of way but because you guys dont communicate properly, it turns into something else.

No Plans for the future

You guys just started dating without making proper plans for your future together, definitely you don't plan on lasting long.

When freshly in love, young couples sometimes refuse to make common plans for the future. After their passion is gone, they have no idea what's coming next then 'i can't breathe without you' would turn 'why are you calling me'.
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Your partner is 'broken' and is healing with you

It may seem like a good healthy relationship when one of the partners constantly tries to heal, protect, or solve their partner's problems. But the thing is the broken one might end up healing and realize it's not a relationship they need or they need to focus on themselves or some bullshit.

Lack of effort

I can't stress this enough but when one partner starts feeling like they aren't getting the same energy or effort from their partner compared to theirs,thats when breakfast starts loading really.

It is necessary to understand that a relationship is built step by step, over and over again on each step of a couple's evolution.
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Covering up and ignoring conflicts

'Just forget about it' but then yall still have each other in mind. If you need to argue, do it but always make sure you guys fully solve any indifference before moving on. If not it keeps compiling and one day it's going to burst hot hot.

Disappointment and anger grow out of unsolved conflicts. It is necessary to recognize the amount of swallowed emotions in order for things not to escalate to a breakup. In a relationship, it is vital to discuss your problems.

Remember that conflicts are just a stage of a relationship that you have to overcome. You can wreck your love if you constantly hold your irritation with your partner.

Little or no more sexual affection

You guys don't seem to satisfy or entice each other sexually like before, love would fade. There are several ways to nurture sexual affection but you would have to go research that on your own because I'm not a sex therapist or if you follow me on twitter with the link at the end of this, i might pity you and drop some articles.

It is necessary to remember that you should nurture and grow your passion and that joy of touch that you gave each other in the beginning.
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Lack of funds

Love is sweet but when money enter, love is what?... SWEETER!

There's absolutely no doubt about that. Even tho some relationship can still thrive without funds, most won't. You go broke, your partner is most likely to not feel you again.

(Thanks to FreshBoss007 for the heads up, i literally didn't add this point earlier lol)

Lastly, cheating

When one partner finds out that they are being cheated on, just forget, this leads to the end of the relationship in the majority of cases.

However, the partner cheated on always has the choice to restore trust or not. (Don't restore that kind of rubbish though)

It is important not to force a relationship if it's not working out. Just breakup, dont cheat.

Hope you enjoyed and learned something from this after all

You can follow me on twitter via the link below to inspire me to create more articles like this. Thank in advance. smiley

https://twitter.com/rebeloflagos
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by dawnomike(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2022
rebeloflagos:
Lastly, cheating

When one partner finds out that they are being cheated on, just forget, this leads to the end of the relationship in the majority of cases.

However, the partner cheated on always has the choice to restore trust or not. (Don't restore that kind of rubbish though)

It is important not to force a relationship if it's not working out. Just breakup, dont cheat.

Hope you enjoyed and learned something from this after all

You can follow me on twitter via the link below to inspire me to create more articles like this. Thank in advance. smiley

https://twitter.com/rebeloflagos
Nice points... Making sense
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2022
dawnomike:
Nice points... Making sense

I'm glad you find it interesting smiley
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by FreshBoss007: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2022
OP, you forget lack of money grin
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 10:15am On Feb 21, 2022
FreshBoss007:

How did i forget lmaoo. I think I'm going to edit it and add that lol
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2022
FreshBoss007:

I just edited smiley
Re: Why You And Your Partner Are Going To Break Up Sooner Either You Like It Or Not by rebeloflagos: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hoping yall enjoy this

(1) (Reply)

Men This Advice Na For Una / Before Sex,think Of The Consequences...sex Comes With Responsibilities / Why do Ethiopians say we all complicate our lives one way or the other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.