Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Office Chic Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Chic Palava (1073 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Chic Palava by Najm(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2007
a friend of mine has been going out wt this chic (on attachment) in his office for about 3 mnths nw although they try to keep it as discreet as possible.In the beginnin she was d only girl in d office and all was well, now there r 4 more chics (attaches)and she says my friend looks at the chics too much and she thnks he's interested in one of them.

So she picks a fight everytime and everything he does now is wrong.he's really worried about it as he says he still loves this chic but the constant naggin is strtin to piss him off.

maybe he should quit d relationship as he is gettin really wrked up ova it.

wt do u guys thnk?
Re: Office Chic Palava by osereka(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2007
a player must know when to quit. is the right time for u to quit
Re: Office Chic Palava by angelchi(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2007
True talk.
Re: Office Chic Palava by Mandora(f): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2007
U know, it really was not a smart move 2 date a chick in d same office. I mean, everyone knows d popular adage of not mixing business n pleasure.
Re: Office Chic Palava by osereka(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2007
there is nothing wrong in datting 2 babes in the same office, is just left to you to know how to play your card. A PLAYER IS NOT A PLYER UNTILL HE GET HIMSELF IN DANGEROUS SITUATION AND GET OUT OF IT WINNER.
Re: Office Chic Palava by osereka(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2007
a player is that guy that can kill two birds with one stone grin
Re: Office Chic Palava by McDoe(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2007
Mandora:

You know, it really was not a smart move 2 date a chick in d same office. I mean, everyone knows d popular adage of not mixing business n pleasure.

Have u forgotten the word 'irresistible'?
Re: Office Chic Palava by osereka(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2007
Re: Office Chic Palava by gilgee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2007
Gee! Shoot wide and kill wide. wink Two heads are better than one. U knw every. But dnt get caught ooo, sad juz like fellow playaz in d house have said. A player is he who kills two solid sweet kinky , with one shot, wink coolbut be carecul cuz at times the table might turn arnd and ur shot go divert hit u for dangerous point oooo. tongue tongue
Re: Office Chic Palava by Lumyboi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2007
i dont really buy d idea of datin some1 in ur office, but people no dsame. If its really gettin him crazy y not quit or call her to order
Abi the guy wan make woman kill am?
Re: Office Chic Palava by Sonye(f): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
I see this is a man's thread. Sorry, got the wrong thread. lipsrsealed

NEXT
Re: Office Chic Palava by bebe2007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
Kool players!!!!! one question for you lots: can a babe date two guys in the same office? if she can, then i have no quarlms with you dating two babes in the same office.
Re: Office Chic Palava by sillyboy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2007
yeah. a babe can date two guys from d same office, but believe me, even the security guy at the office would like to taste her "honey-hell pot" because the whole office would have gotten the gist that the babe is CHEAP.

Multiple dating guys will always be PLAYERS, while their female counterparts will always be WHORES undecided

Bebe2007 how are you doing? Long time

(1) (Reply)

Me And The One I Love / I Have Never Fallen In Love Before / So Much Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.