Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business (1072 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by Ayomide11111: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pls and pls I beg you in the name of Jesus, as you are about to read this my thread please don not insult. Your brother only want your dearly pieces of advice. Thank you.
I am only a graduate of National diploma program and I graduated with Second Class Upper, but there has not been so enough for me financially to further my HND. And because of this came up an idea in my mind that maybe I should also ventured in to Akara business... I have already started raising some money for the business now and the money is getting closer to ₦100,000 now. How do you view this my business idea...
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by Arewalegend: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sir learn digital skills, affiliate marketing,forex or crypto trading... within six month of constant practice bros... Na og U be 100k na just normal Sunday flexing allawee
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by richeeyo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Arewalegend:
Sir learn digital skills, affiliate marketing,forex or crypto trading... within six month of constant practice bros... Na og U be 100k na just normal Sunday flexing allawee
No mind am ooo
If market falls, sorry na ur name
Its a serious legal scam, don't invest in it if you can't afford to loose

5 Likes

Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by chatinent: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Have you done an environmental scanning and swot/pestle analysis on the location?

What will your profit margin be like monthly? Many questions, bro.
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by SportsHD: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
How profitable is it in your environment of choice?
Investment and profit, how's the margin? What's your long term goals because I think you wouldn't want to fry akara for life right?
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by 2times2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Goodluck bra
Allah ya bar da sa'a
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Pls and pls I beg you in the name of Jesus, as you are about to read this my thread please don not insult. Your brother only want your dearly pieces of advice. Thank you.
I am only a graduate of National diploma program and I graduated with Second Class Upper, but there has not been so enough for me financially to further my HND. And because of this came up an idea in my mind that maybe I should also ventured in to Akara business... I have already started raising some money for the business now and the money is getting closer to ₦100,000 now. How do you view this my business idea...

nice one

add serious prayers and praying join am

check my siggy for more info
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by yuping(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
richeeyo:

No mind am ooo
If market falls, sorry na ur name
Its a serious legal scam, don't invest in it if you can't afford to loose
I laugh tire but bros
Lie dey this your truth.

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by richeeyo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
yuping:

I laugh tire but bros
Lie dey this your truth.
Someone just struggled to raise 100k
U now telling him to go do forex with it
Who dey lie pass
I am sure you definitely don't even understand the market
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by yuping(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2021
richeeyo:

Someone just struggled to raise 100k
U now telling him to go do forex with it
Who dey lie pass
I am sure you definitely don't even understand the market
That why I say lie dey your truth, Forex and bitcoin works for only those that have money to risk.
Your are on point.

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by Sonnobax15(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
Good
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by Philip4564(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
I wish you all the best bro
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by 1F30M4(f): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Why do y'all love posting unrelated topics on here? Everything has to be in the romance section, why then do we have other sections?! undecided
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good luck, OP.
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by MhiztaFrank(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
As The spirit leads, with determination succes will come
Re: A Graduate Is Planning To Start Akara(bean-cake) Business by Cerebellum: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Since you already have you mind set towards it, it will surely work for you.

Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Banger- Still On Tiwa Savage S3x Tape / Why It Is Advisable For Virgin Men To Marry Women Who Are Virgins. / What Did You Do When You Were Once Served “national Breakfast?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.