Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt (1075 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Anitaarthur: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigerian lady has been captured on camera rejoicing energetically after being surprised with loads of gifts on her birthday.

The girl’s boyfriend showered her with gift items which filled up a room and it left her feeling exhilarated. She heaped curses on her ex-boyfriends who did not treat her as special as her current boyfriend does.

Among the goodies on the bed was a noticeable waist length money cake which was placed on the bed with other packages.

After seeing all the gifts he got for her, the birthday girl jumped for joy and kept repeating the words; ”Ogun kee all my ex boyfriends”.
To watch video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/ogun-kee-all-my-ex-boyfriends-lady-jumps-for-joy-as-boyfriend-showers-her-with-gifts-on-her-birthday/

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Itzurboi(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ingrates forget agelong goodies.. Wahala for who wan impress

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mteww
How sure is she that this one too won’t smash her cookie and leave her

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
As if this one Wont turn to EX when the time is right this GENDER eehgrin ......signing out✈
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Rastaramsey(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Breeding a dog is x1000 better than taking care of a girl....

Let even remove the fact that you can make so much money from the dog....

The moment you stop doing something for a bitch, she forgets everything you have done for her....

I pity those Simpsons wey spend on that one...

Some of them go don destroy her pussy Sha...

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
it will end in tears.
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Kollins11: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
I feel sorry for the new SIMPle boyfriend, if that bitch come across higher bidder, the useless bitch will dump his sorry ass and rain curses on him just like how she's cursing "All her Ex"... Na only God know how many "Ex" she get.

Community kpekus wey guys dey manage for streets.. E reach your turn, you dey monopolize am.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by fourboys: 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nigeria men dey try I swear.. see waiting Dem dey date... The other thread one of dem dey complain ever since she left Naija to UK (7yrs ago), no man don ask her how far
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Bahamas95(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hot breakfast loading............... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by virginprincess(f): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin,it seems are her ex boyfriends were broke niggars, anyway enjoy while it lasts.
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Kollins11: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin,it seems are her ex boyfriends were broke niggars, anyway enjoy while it lasts.
You Nigerian girls can be so useless.

So, is that enough reason for her to curse them? Is she not broke too?

Well, I don't blame her.. I only blame the useless dude for wasting his money on that community wh*re.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say........... ***

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by virginprincess(f): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kollins11:
But is that enough reason for her to curse them? Is she not broke too?

Well, I don't blame her.. I only blame the useless dude for wasting his money on that community wh*re.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say........... ***
I didn't support her abusing them that's why I said she should enjoy while it last.
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Kollins11: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I didn't support her abusing them that's why I said she should enjoy while it last.
Run away from my mention bit*ch.. All of you are the same.

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by virginprincess(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kollins11:
Run away from my mention bit*ch.. All of you are the same.
It is your sister that is a bit*ch.....I don't know why most nairaland toddlers are abusive, it shows most of them lack home training.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Kollins11: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
virginprincess:
It is your sister that is a bit*ch.....I don't know why most nairaland toddlers are abusive, it shows most of them lack home training.
Lol.. Everybody na toddler for your eyes because you don dey collect big cassava abi?

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by odinson1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kollins11:
Lol.. Everybody na toddler for your eyes because you don dey collect big cassava abi?

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by postbmd: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2022
Ur breakfast is gonna be served while still on the stove
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Savedday: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by johnkey: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2022
The joke's on her init?
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by Omicron123: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Goat
Re: Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt by TeeGentle(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2022
After scamming all the EX
Curse is the next
Idiot

(1) (Reply)

Thank U Very Much Nairalanders / Having It Worst / Why Is It That Some Men Don't Take Responsibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.