Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment (43416 Views)

EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette / EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by femlad97(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
willbayo:

Your English and your statement just made it obvious that you’re really the one afflicted by poverty,I’m sure the person you’re replying to can’t stoop so low to patronize your so called boutique that sells a top for 7500, fix your life bro
ignored
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by sucess001(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
This doesn't answer the question of them coming at 4am. Is the search warrant meant to be executed at ungodly hours?

The tone of this statement is even rude and defiant rather than apologetic.

Are you meant to open your door at 4am to unknown people?

Disgraceful.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
I don't comment on the so called yeyebrity post, most of them feel they are more special than other citizens.
They hide under their status to be committing heinous crimes.
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Codes151(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
You don't search peoples houses without a warrant.
This is why I have 4 rots

Come and break.
Atmost one of you go collect.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by bejeria101(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Our security operatives can never be civil.

Forced your way into somebody apartment, if na bomb dey there una go near am?
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by bammo: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
somehow:

I just told you what some search warrants cover.

Don't you watch foreign movies?
Don't you see how their security agents search a whole area once they have a warrant?

It's okay over there but not okay here?

I'm not talking about the deformed Sars or whatever.
I'm talking about what happened.

EFCC is not the deformed Sars.
name one movie that they searched every flat in a building..
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Gfskw: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Oh
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Jsaviour(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightway:
People like Dorathy is one of the reason why Nigeria has big problems that can never be solved.

She never mentioned that the officials spoke to her sister and her sister refused to let them in.

In America when the police has a warrant to check your place and you refused to let them in, they will have to break the door.

She wanted to spoil the name of the EFCC and even said that she came out half naked.

Even when EFCC Isaw that what they wanted was not in her house they left immediately and advise her to lock it.

but she came online to spread lies because she wanted everyone to believe that Nigeria is failing

Nigerians are using their own hand to spoil their own country

Lock door that they broke? You are the reason those animals will keep behaving like the animals called SARS
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Jsaviour(f): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
MT:
Of course, Dora was lying. There were many buildings in Lekki, why your house? .

Majority of these yeyebrities have no identifiable source of income. 9 alleged fraudsters harvested from your flat alone, what do you have to say, madam?

You should be worried not to be charged as an accomplice to the crime.

Is your brain paining you or hate for success had swallowed you?

Did the report say yahoo boys were found in her house?

Go to school and learn comprehension, you won't but you are eager to disgrace your ancestors here.

Blocks of flat/ apartments in an estate or building was mentioned and your turned it into her house.

It's obvious you live in a batcher
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Oketwin(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
MT:
Of course, Dora was lying. There were many buildings in Lekki, why your house? .

Majority of these yeyebrities have no identifiable source of income. 9 alleged fraudsters harvested from your flat alone, what do you have to say, madam?

You should be worried not to be charged as an accomplice to the crime.Broda simply comprehension you can not can, now read it slowly

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by somehow: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Let me indulge you.

The Last Days of American Crime

Police academy (All the parts)

Murder of Sylvia Likens

Goodfellas

The godfathers

The irishman

21 bridges

Bad boys for life

Internal affairs

The hate U give.

You want more?

bammo:

name one movie that they searched every flat in a building..
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Oketwin(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
MT:

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by bammo: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
somehow:
Let me indulge you.
The Last Days of American Crime
Police academy (All the parts)
Murder of Sylvia Likens
Goodfellas
The godfathers
The irishman
21 bridges
Bad boys for life
Internal affairs
The hate U give.
You want more?

dude you are just listing random movies you are not serious..
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by somehow: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
bammo:

dude you are just listing random movies you are not serious..

Did you watch any and didn't find what you asked for?

If I wanted to list random movies, how come not much of popular names on the list?

You just want an excuse right ?
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by bammo: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
somehow:

Did you watch any and didn't find what you asked for?

If I wanted to list random movies, how come not much of popular names on the list?

You just want an excuse right ?
I've seen at least 90 percent of those movies
and the cops didn't go about harassing every household in an estate building coz I'm sure you can't get an arrest warrant for someone who isn't a suspect.
If forcemen should come to my home and harass me with my mum and baby sister in the house just like that, I don't think I would be happy.. I might even shoot someone.
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by somehow: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
bammo:

I've seen at least 90 percent of those movies
and the cops didn't go about harassing every household in an estate building coz I'm sure you can't get an arrest warrant for someone who isn't a suspect.
If forcemen should come to my home and harass me with my mum and baby sister in the house just like that, I don't think I would be happy.. I might even shoot someone.

Now I know you just want to argue.

Have a nice day.
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by bammo: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
somehow:

Now I know you just want to argue.

Have a nice day.
wait.. we're you expecting me not to reply you?
coz if you were, you wouldn't have replied the last time I said "you are not serious" .. coz I said that to end the argument.
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by leofab(f): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightway:
People like Dorathy is one of the reason why Nigeria has big problems that can never be solved.

She never mentioned that the officials spoke to her sister and her sister refused to let them in.

In America when the police has a warrant to check your place and you refused to let them in, they will have to break the door.

She wanted to spoil the name of the EFCC and even said that she came out half naked.

Even when EFCC Isaw that what they wanted was not in her house they left immediately and advise her to lock it.

but she came online to spread lies because she wanted everyone to believe that Nigeria is failing

lock a broken door? It’s easier to take sides until it gets to your turn…
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Danjikanbauchi: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightway:

oga shit up, EFCC are bunch of criminals what is stoping them from arresting Abba kyari since he was involve on crime ? Now they came here telling lies to cover their misdo
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by luluman: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
lalasticlala:
See earlier threads https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

https://www.nairaland.com/6715577/dorathy-bachors-estate-after-it

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4381427565213033/

Dorathy claimed she was present, that they even identified her as the BBNaija girl but EFCC claims she was not present during the raid. So who is lying, Dora or EFCC?
Nigerians know who is lying now.
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by luluman: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vickyvice:
I knew she didn't say what happened, she just wanted some attention
And your quick to conclude against her? Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by luluman: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lightway:

You are so dumb " they ask her to lock the door "which they supposedly broke, with what will she lock it? GUM?
And you are so quick to believe EFCC agaisnt her. Why was the search warrant not displayed to the general public to prove their rights? Think well jor, Mr Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by BeardedMeat(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
MT:

Suspects not in her house but in her compound. Her neighbors
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by caandi: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
They’re scared of the power of social media, it was thru these the end Sars rally started , if they don’t deny this her allegation, efcc are very much aware that naija youths can start end Efcc campaign cos people are tired of them now and see them as fraud
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Houstency(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
EFCC should behave like an intelligence unit haba... They claimed she wasn’t at home, how then did they know it was her home that was broken into?
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 24, 2021
luluman:
And your quick to conclude against her? Mumu
is she d only one in d estate? Y did she not debunk police reports when they said she was lying against them? You are quick to believe her side of story cos she is a local star bag? Ode.
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by PrudencyFeats: 4:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Lightway:

Search warrant by that odd hour... Why not come during the day or early morning. What if it were armed robbers pretending to be law enforcement agents
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by gaftsoil(m): 4:55am On Aug 24, 2021
lalasticlala:
See earlier threads https://www.nairaland.com/6715391/efcc-breaks-into-dorathy-bachors#105086156

https://www.nairaland.com/6715577/dorathy-bachors-estate-after-it

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4381427565213033/

Dorathy claimed she was present, that they even identified her as the BBNaija girl but EFCC claims she was not present during the raid. So who is lying, Dora or EFCC?

You shouldn't ask who is lying because you already know it's the so called EFCC
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by luluman: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Vickyvice:
is she d only one in d estate? Y did she not debunk police reports when they said she was lying against them? You are quick to believe her side of story cos she is a local star bag? Ode.
Broadcasting your dumbness, your response was not just immediately after EFCC came up with a story but also conclusive. Just accept your error & stop celebrating dumbness.
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2021
luluman:
Broadcasting your dumbness, your response was not just immediately after EFCC came up with a story but also conclusive. Just accept your error & stop celebrating dumbness.
so u can't air your opinion without insultive speech?
Re: EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment by luluman: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Vickyvice:
so u can't air your opinion without insultive speech?
Hope you have read the latest harrassment by EFCC on the same house on the news today. You just support trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Damasus' Daughters, Isabel And Angelica (Pictures) / Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos / Mother's Day: Thin Tall Tony Shares Photo Of His Wife And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.