Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman (38560 Views)

Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia / Breaking: Imo APC Crisis Escalates As Court Sacks Uche Nwosu, Orders INEC To Rec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by goslowgoslow(m): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2021
NwokoloOwa:
Same Wike that was jumping up and down claiming to be fighting godfatherism in Edo last year. Shameless people everywhere
My brother that is Nigerian politicians for you, all of them are hypocrites. I pity those giving them support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by IkwereIgbo: 12:39am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Good Riddance....

Goodbye Secondus... PDP is bigger than you

Just see the names, Igbos fighting Igbos because of one useless Igbo man who wants to claim Yoruba origin because of politics, we will soon show him the way across River Niger where his fellow Igbo haters reside.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by goslowgoslow(m): 12:39am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Good Riddance....

Shame on you Tonye shame you! If you like ban me I don't care. People like you criticize Oshiomole for playing a God father's role now what do you call this?

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by goslowgoslow(m): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2021
kestolove95:
Wait is it a curse that no pdp chairman will ever finish his tenure? Make wike allow the man na..november is not far
For once you make sense.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by goslowgoslow(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2021
abc115:

Why do you always appear with bad news ?

It is good news to him na, the guy na Wike house boy. I suspect he his a member of GDI.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by chloride6: 12:48am On Aug 24, 2021
The National Judicial Commission should sanction this stupid Judge.

Based on what was this ruling delivered?

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by chloride6: 12:50am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Good Riddance....

Why are so undemocratic in nature?

Later you'll be insulating APC and Buni.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by guy222: 1:07am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Good Riddance....

One of the pioneers of nairaland has spoken. TonyeBarcanis and @pa chukwudi are the two people that terrorise nairaland forum that year, they are what @Mannabbgrills is of today nairaland forum, 11years as a member of nairaland na beans?
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by gbishman: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Rivers state where judgement is purchased. Wike has all the judges in his pocket. Remember the saying " who pays piper dictates the tune"? Does the court have the right to expel a party member from a party?

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by bjtinz: 1:34am On Aug 24, 2021
Haba this is nonsense naa. So even after the reconcilation meeting, Wike still went ahead to purchase secure (due respect to the judge) ex parte orders?? Haba naa
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by ChukwuObe: 1:37am On Aug 24, 2021
BigRocky:
Wike might end up like oshomole..

Power really intoxicate.

You are all happy when Oshiomole was sacked by a court. But now you are sad. You can see that you guys are fake. Like Oshiomole, like Secondus. Hahahah

3 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by ChukwuObe: 1:38am On Aug 24, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's a pointer that Wike has always had the judiciary in his pocket...

I sincerely hope he is not allowed to plant a successor and that he be seriously dealt with after 2023...

You are all happy when Oshiomole was sacked by a court. But now you are sad. You can see that you guys are fake. Like Oshiomole, like Secondus. Hahahah. Deal with it

3 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by dragunov: 1:52am On Aug 24, 2021
seunmsg:

I don’t give a fvck about Uche Secondus or whatever. My concern is how to protect our democracy from civilian despot like Wike who are using the judiciary recklessly to fight dirty party wars.

What about Uche Firstus? You give a fvcj about that one?Your Buhari is not a despot? Yeyenatu!
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Obakovicho: 2:13am On Aug 24, 2021
festacman:
So much pride. So full of himself that there is no space for other people's opinion, feeling or even consensus. It is either his way or nothing.

Mark it, Nyesom Wike as ex-governor will surely find things difficult when he leaves office in 2023.

The fact is that Wike installed Secondus as his puppet PDP chairman, against the logic of both zoning and experience. So, if Secondus failed then Wike failed too. He should be humble for making a 'bad' choice and allow the agreement reached by critical party leaders on Secondus to run its full course.
I swear.... He'll be lonely
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by OChimex: 2:21am On Aug 24, 2021
richidinho:

They didnt sack him from christianity, but from the dead party, PDP

Are they truly Christians?

These are bloody, heartless, roguish, devilish criminals who do things with utmost disregard for the tenets of true christianity.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by frankmoney(m): 2:21am On Aug 24, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Shame on you Tonye shame you! If you like ban me I don't care. People like you criticize Oshiomole for playing a God father's role now what do you call this?
Nigerians only hate corruption when they are not benefiting from it

4 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by BigRocky: 2:22am On Aug 24, 2021
ChukwuObe:

You are all happy when Oshiomole was sacked by a court. But now you are sad. You can see that you guys are fake. Like Oshiomole, like Secondus. Hahahah

I like the way you conclude on someone you know know nothing about..

Keep it on.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by muykem: 2:26am On Aug 24, 2021
richidinho:

They didnt sack him from christianity, but from the dead party, PDP
This is very funny.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by ipobarethieves: 3:15am On Aug 24, 2021
angry grin wink cheesy grin grin game ova for d FAILURE
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Secondus will approached the appeal court over the ruling and he will appeal the judgement.he will win in the appeal court. They just want to frustrate him in order not to preside in October congress. Secondus will preside on the October congress and he will be re-elected back to that seat. Adagunodo remain ex chairman of Osun State Pdp.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by tundey4all(m): 3:24am On Aug 24, 2021
How can Pdp defeat Apc when their house is not in order
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by EmekaA125(m): 3:42am On Aug 24, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
Good Riddance....

Wike is the one frustrating him.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by EmekaA125(m): 3:43am On Aug 24, 2021
joshjc:
Nigeria judiciary is a joke
Fisbulillahi
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by InvertedHammer: 4:01am On Aug 24, 2021
/
The judiciary should revisit ex-parte applications and orders in Nigeria. It is being abused by corrupt judges.

/

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by patrickmuf(m): 4:17am On Aug 24, 2021
ChukwuObe:

You are all happy when Oshiomole was sacked by a court. But now you are sad. You can see that you guys are fake. Like Oshiomole, like Secondus. Hahahah. Deal with it
I am neutral here...I used to like APC but after PMB's first tenure, I gave up on party politics...
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by kayusely70(m): 4:26am On Aug 24, 2021
FakeUnity:
I knew it must be a court in river's state.

Nyesomwen Wikevie has gone to acquire blackmarket judgement from the chambers of one his appointed boys/judges. grin grin grin
So ridiculous!
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by tonyashburton: 4:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Secondus WILL finish his tenure.Wike and Barcanista can go and die inside Forcados River.
TonyeBarcanista:
Good Riddance....

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by fredoooooo: 4:42am On Aug 24, 2021
Cheeeemmooooo .... wike is the greatest PDP Godfather... he got all the judiciary in his pockets grin
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by infogeneral: 4:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Yeye Naija politicians. Secondus will take the next available bus to APC straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Ways We Are Worse Off Since Buhari Became President / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) / Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.