Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman (38562 Views)

Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia / Breaking: Imo APC Crisis Escalates As Court Sacks Uche Nwosu, Orders INEC To Rec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by fredoooooo: 4:47am On Aug 24, 2021
infogeneral:
Yeye Naija politicians. Secondus will take the next available bus to APC straight.

He has no political value grin
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by SONYCITY: 5:16am On Aug 24, 2021
who no court of degema to sack my man pls take fishe as my briby

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by ogundeleai(m): 5:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Upritman:
https://www.politicshubng.com/breaking-court-sacks-uche-secondus-as-pdp-member-and-national-chairman/
Wike is becoming an individual many under rate his influence in politics in Nigeria but a strong personality that we should start to be given recognition..
We should not forget in hurry how he silence, pocketed Strong politicians like Amaechi n Rivers using judiciary to scatter opposition in the same state.
We should not forget how he threatened PDP during 2015 PDP convention over the venue and they were forced to move the venue to Porthacourt.
As at today he's only opposition figure that can attach ruling government and still get away with it..
We should not remember how he dare ìgbo residents in Oyigbo in Rivers and other military to teach them lesson that's more intense compare to Buhari teach them language they understand rows... In the end nothing happens
Recently, Atiku spent 2 days in Rivers state to plead for leniency on behalf of secoondus, the said trip met brick wall.
Atiku later ask secondus to seek help from Obasanjo and wike same day replies that nothing will stop his impeachment
Wike was first non BOT individual that force his way to attend the party apex member meeting.. They were force to allow him to the venue.
Wike influence in Nigeria politics should be a source of concern to all because now that he's eyeing top federal seat or ambition, we are likely to experience authoritarian individual in governments..
As it is today, he's the director within PDP and highly place voices in the opposition setting..
Once he embark on this we are there attitude, nothin will stop him from achieving his objectives whether popular or otherwise.
Its apparent Judiciary in Rivers is already in kitty for use whenever, whatever... He's also having influenced as fat as Supreme Court decisions latest of such include Bayelsa wee hours gubernatorial judgement and that of Edo..
The only obstacles still preventing wike to take over affairs of judiciary in Total is inability of Mrs Odile to assume number one justice in Nigeria..
In all of this the crucial role money is playing can't be ignored and good enough Rivers remain top earners among states in Nigeria..
Where all the impunity will take wike to is a matter of time..
Bye-bye and God be with Secondus, Ologbodiyan till we again

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Tobies: 5:26am On Aug 24, 2021
The court that sacked mr secondus is in rivers..and wike is rivers governor..obvious manipulation and credit alert in the judges account
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by TIGERSKY: 5:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Upritman:
https://www.politicshubng.com/breaking-court-sacks-uche-secondus-as-pdp-member-and-national-chairman/
I suspect the hands of that madam and the inec job. This is a clean underground job
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by chukel(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2021
This Judge needs to be derobed by the NJC. What sort of useless ex parte order is this. There should be punishment for such recklessness and rascality. Without hearing from defendant, you sacked him as chairman and member of a party.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Ikpongiton: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Tony Bacarnista my man, where have you been all this time.were you in bundu water side? I mean Port Harcourt prison oh.you are welcome back.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Princeton92(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2021
And if they make APC grab him then it's all over for them PDP oooo
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by anigbajumo(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2021
seunmsg:
This is nothing but an abuse of court process. How can the court sack a duly elected party chairman and even sack him again as a member of a political party he joined voluntarily in accordance with the 1999 constitution based simply on an exparte motion? This is more than ridiculous.

We are never going to get it right in this country if our politicians keep using the judiciary to destroy internal democracy of our politician party. I hope the appellate court will quickly trash this useless judgement.

I think our constitution needed to be amended on this ugly trend, Politicians have found a new way to be threatening our hard fought democracy by using corrupt judges to av their way. I fink NASS should enact a bill that will stop any court to welcome a cases like this....This madness is getting out of hand.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by asunmoGGMU(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2021
chukel:
This Judge needs to be derobed by the NJC. What sort of useless ex parte order is this. There should be punishment for such recklessness and rascality. Without hearing from defendant, you sacked him as chairman and member of a party.

Sorry, do a court need to hear from the defendant in an "exparte order"?
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Ferrous(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Gov. Wike just want to singlehandedly, stupidly, arrogantly and selfishly destroy PDP, the way his kinsman, Rotimi Amaechi destroyed APC in Rivers state. Senseless politicians cry cry
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Awoo88: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2021
richidinho:

He's 4yrs contract with the party will expire by Dec
Why is he clinching to the position. Why not leave the dead party for dead men? Why is he going about being people to intervene on his behaave

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Ferrous(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2021
seborrhic:

You might be right about Wike,but the fact remains Secondus has almost run PDP to the ground.
It's appalling that as horrible as the Buhari government and APC is, sitting PDP governors with no fear of prosecution can be defecting to the APC.
That is pure leadership failure.
It's like a one legged,one handed man beating a full limbed individual in a boxing tournament.The coach must be useless

So, Uche Secondus would have used rope to tie them, so that, they wouldn't leave? If I may ask, when they were leaving, did they point an accusing finger to the NWC? Why is it that, each of them once had exchange of words with gov. Wike before they left? Wike should bear it in mind that, there is life after being a governor. This was how Amaechi was doing during his time, but today, he comes to Rivers state unnoticed.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by olmoRoc: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Upritman:

I didn't know a court could sack someone from being a member of a political party.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by chukel(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2021
asunmoGGMU:

Sorry, do a court need to hear from the defendant in an "exparte order"?
exparte order cannot be granted for issues like this.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by trulymatters(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2021
exparte after parte
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by mechanics(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2021
He has turned to a prayer warrior from the Picture.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Kindledlight(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Wike Court sacking his political adversary. grin grin grin

Exactly

That man owns Nigeria judiciary.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by Akpuoru: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2021
When I saw the news on Channels around 8PM about this court judgement, Gbasan (the judge) immediately came to my mind and wolla it turned out to be him. Wike just made him a judge to use him. I really pity him and hope that he would not destroy his career doing Wike's hatchet job. He is a young judge and has emersed himself in political cases. I know he owes his ascension to the attorney general of Rivers state but he has to be careful.
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by asunmoGGMU(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
chukel:
exparte order cannot be granted for issues like this.

I'm not joining issues on this. I just want to know if there is need for a defendant to be notified in "exparte"?
Re: Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman by laojuntasa: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Their PR managers still don’t understand that it’s always better to just show public officials at work, not praying or mingling with the public. Let us see them in action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal / Pdp’s ‘coffin’ Still In Police Custody / Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.