Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Husband Love Sex To Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Love Sex To Much (4679 Views)

A Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Her Husband's Love For Brezz / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Love Sex To Much by Wizzymania: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
THEIR sex life was not like it used to be but mai mufundisi did not have a problem with it as she believed they were old.

Little did she know her husband of 17 years did something about it behind her back.

The muthi he took increased his s_ex drive, but mai mufundisi was tired of it. The 47-year-old from Ga-Makausu, Germiston told Daily Sun he even became aggressive as if he’s possessed.

However, she said she and her husband (57) have never been people who believe in traditional healers, at least that’s what she believed.

She said her husband started slacking in the poking game two years ago. “I was okay with it because I believed we’re too old to be poking all the time. But hubby was not okay with it and told me he was thinking of visiting his sangoma brother. I refused because we’re Christians and don’t use muthi.”

Mamfundisi said her husband seemed like he was okay with it.

“In April last year, I noticed that my husband was demanding s_ex all the time. The poking was good at first, but I got annoyed when he started making it an everyday thing.”

She said she asked him where all this energy was coming from, but he ignored her.

Mamfundisi was shocked when she found muthi in one of her husband’s old socks.

She said when she confronted him about it, he said this was the reason their bedroom had been spicy and she should stop complaining.

“I don’t know how SunReaders can help me, but I need this thing reversed. My kitten is tired,” she said. “I threw those little plastics away, but my husband is still a hungry poking pastor from hell. We need help,” she said.

However, the pastor said his wife should be grateful for the man he’s become. “A lot of ladies would be happy, but she doesn’t understand that I did this for us,” he said.

He said he grew up in a family of izangoma and even though he’s a pastor, he believes in the power of traditional healers.

[url][/url]http://www.helen.com.ng/2021/08/my-husband-loves-to-much-sex.html

1 Like

Re: My Husband Love Sex To Much by dawnomike(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Title: Too much of everything is bad

1 Like

Re: My Husband Love Sex To Much by Caramia2020(m): 3:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: My Husband Love Sex To Much by annirichi(f): 4:06am On Aug 24, 2021
How to make your boyfriend love you more
Re: My Husband Love Sex To Much by Judybash93(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Well, she could introduce the dude to a sidechick since she isn't cool with monogamy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Love Sex To Much by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2021
..AND YOU,WHT DO YU LOVE TOO MUCH? grin THERE MUST ALWAYS BE SOMETHIN A HUMAN LOVES TOO MUCH.
Re: My Husband Love Sex To Much by Callmehiswill(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm, he’s showing how much he loves you �
Re: My Husband Love Sex To Much by LionTiger(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
More fire, more fire
You people can fire on and wake up in moon.
You're lawfully certified.
No qualms.
Re: My Husband Love Sex To Much by Onyenna(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lmao!!!

What a comeback!!

Oga is reborn!
Re: My Husband Love Sex To Much by Roma10: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Give it to him the way he want it
He own that sh!t grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Alligator Pepper To Bring Good Things Into Your Life / Can You Use Your Boyfriend/girlfriend As Your Next Of Kin? / Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.