Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN (5591 Views)

Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo / I Fuucck Her Las Las! / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is not wickedness because it's out of love or the fear of loosing him but stupidity...if he travels or not, one day he might decide not to marry her. So it's 50-50
Re: If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN by Pumpumking: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Megatron77:
This is the combination of wickedness and foolishness, i don't know why some people are just too shallow minded to a fault...if na me be de guy in question i swear na for hospital she for dey de explain watin happen to my visa if at all she for fit survive my actions. nonsense!

So wot u wareing right now & do u were tong to bed? Wot color? And wot size please? And r u wareing mini sket tomorow And was yor nomba again? (Be nice) smiley
Re: If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN by Breeze111(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Sure..is two side of coin
Re: If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN by Breeze111(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Owk Boss....noted
Re: If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN by Breeze111(m): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Lolz....Boss u hash oooh
Re: If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN by Breeze111(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Lolz
Re: If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN by Breeze111(m): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2021
Boss I swear....laf won kill me as I dey read ur comment...
Re: If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN by princeabdul(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
SEGLIZ:
do you also deal in branded balls?
you're not making your order anymore??
Re: If U Were D Guy Wat Would U Do To Her?? Las-las Fear WOMAN by 6ixT8: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
This sound like those Yollywood story lines. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Hausa Men So Sexually Wicked / Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? / To: African Men In The Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.