Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? (741 Views)

Payoneer To Payoneer Transfer Issue / I Need Help On Wire Transfer Bank Exchange Rate / How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by DivergentThinka(m): 2:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Hello everyone, my question is same as topic .
I mean withdrawing directly to local bank account from the dashboard

And if its too low, do you know any TRUSTED AND VERIFIABLE , service or company, I can transfer payoneer funds to and get paid in Naira ?
I would appreciate any help, thanks .
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by ARFON: 3:01am On Aug 24, 2021
DivergentThinka:

And if its too low, do you know any TRUSTED AND VERIFIABLE , service or company, I can transfer payoneer funds to and get paid in Naira ?
what'sapp me on +1 808 4944221 will buy your Payoneer fund @ good rate..
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by DivergentThinka(m): 4:03am On Aug 24, 2021
ARFON:
what'sapp me on +1 808 4944221 will buy your Payoneer fund @ good rate..

Why should I do business with you or trust you ?
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by emman44(m): 4:32am On Aug 24, 2021
DivergentThinka:

The rate is bad, I wont advise you. You can sell to an exchanger. I can buy from you or recommend an exchange to you here on nairaland. However, be mindful of scammer.
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by ARFON: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2021
DivergentThinka:

Why should I do business with you or trust you ?
escrow is allowed if you have trust issues
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by DivergentThinka(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
ARFON:
escrow is allowed if you have trust issues
Ok, let's see how it goes , if I end up using payoneer to receive my payment , I would go with you.
What are your current rates ?
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by Gazzy88(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
DivergentThinka:

Ok, let's see how it goes , if I end up using payoneer to receive my payment , I would go with you.
My own is you teaching me the hustles you are into.
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by ARFON: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
DivergentThinka:

okay sir do chat me up +1 808 4944221
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by 404Dev: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
DivergentThinka:

Payoneer is always 2% above the official exchange rate.

Be very careful while transacting this kinda deal with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by DivergentThinka(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
ARFON:
okay sir do chat me up +1 808 4944221
Kindly state it here publicly
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by DivergentThinka(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
404Dev:

Payoneer is always 2% above the official exchange rate.

Be very careful while transacting this kinda deal with anyone.

Thanks bro. Do you have any idea how long the transfer to my local account would take .

By 2% above exchange rate you mean since the official rate is around 411 , that means their rate would be around 418 ?

I read their docs, but I would appreciate first hand information on what their charges are especially for Nigerians. So I can calculate what I would receiving/losing

Sorry for the many questions, I am using them for the first time .

Thanks in advance.
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by samsard(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
DivergentThinka:

Thanks bro. Do you have any idea how long the transfer to my local account would take .

By 2% above exchange rate you mean since the official rate is around 411 , that means their rate would be around 418 ?

I read their docs, but I would appreciate first hand information on what their charges are especially for Nigerians. So I can calculate what I would receiving/losing

Thanks in advance.
You likely won't be able to send out if it's your first time and less than $1000. Also, Payoneer rate is usually slightly lower than official rate.
Don't transact with anyone without a verifed and trusted escrow. Some people will bring their coconspirator to act as escrow.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by DivergentThinka(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2021
samsard:
You likely won't be able to send out if it's your first time and less than $1000. Also, Payoneer rate is usually slightly lower than official rate.
Don't transact with anyone without a verifed and trusted escrow. Some people will bring their coconspirator to act as escrow.

Ok, thanks bro.
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by 404Dev: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
DivergentThinka:

Thanks in advance.

My last transfer with payoneer was at 1USD to 401 Naira
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by DivergentThinka(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
404Dev:

My last transfer with payoneer was at 1USD to 401 Naira

Thanks bro
Re: Does Anyone Know Payoneer To Local Bank Exchange Rate ? by abdulahi90(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
DivergentThinka:

Thanks bro

just withdrew to bank to avoid stories. if its your first time it will take 24hours and the rate depends on the bank you want to use withdraw.

(1) (Reply)

300 Naira Airtime Daily / How To Set Take Profit And Stop Loss On Binance Spot Trading Using OCO / MTN 1.5GB @ 400 NAIRA ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.