Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers (22662 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly / BREAKING NEWS: Npower Volunteers To Be Exited Into Community Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Caleycashh: 12:12am On Aug 25, 2021
I pity anybody hoping on this country!!!

1 Like

Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by kingBlaq: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by RosyIsBlessed: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2021
EmperorTolson:

You're too gullible
Are you saying network providers dial code like MTN, GLO and others didn't start working immediately after it was lunch.
Na u mumu pass.
What does launch means?
Can you launch something that isn't working.
Think
Let sense fall on you

Are you too dumb to know that anything relating to government in this country doesn't work that way? Or are you an alien in this country? Yeah, I had to remind you because you lack the intelligence to reason broadly. It's based on that premise I wrote my first comment. I definitely knew dumbos like you who lacks the intelligence to understand sarcasm will come at that my first comment.
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Ekg911(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2021
So when is the verification exercise starting
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by ezenwaez(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Ekg911:
So when is the verification exercise starting
It will be made public just keep checking your NASIMS portal
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by stanbillion200(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2021
ezenwaez:

It will be made public just keep checking your NASIMS portal

If I got you right, you are saying that we should still be expecting selections?
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by ezenwaez(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2021
stanbillion200:

If I got you right, you are saying that we should still be expecting selections?
You were selected if you did the biometrics, the next step ideally should be physical verification then deployment
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by 040drogba: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2021
The code is not doing, when will physical verification take place if one is shortlist l?
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Drone95(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2021
oluteem:
Who have been deployed after their profile has been updated
Buhari children have been deployed grin
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by Drone95(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2021
kiss wahala be like ............. Another biometric verification loading, we will have to wait again
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by ezenwaez(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2021
040drogba:
The code is not doing, when will physical verification take place if one is shortlist l?
You will be notified
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by EmperorTolson: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Are you too dumb to know that anything relating to government in this country doesn't work that way? Or are you an alien in this country? Yeah, I had to remind you because you lack the intelligence to reason broadly. It's based on that premise I wrote my first comment. I definitely knew dumbos like you who lacks the intelligence to understand sarcasm will come at that my first comment.
Argue with your keypad.
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:58am On Aug 26, 2021
And what the she say concerning the gratuity of the retired batch A and B?
Re: Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers by KingAttitude(m): 3:38am On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

You were selected if you did the biometrics, the next step ideally should be physical verification then deployment
Words are fired bullets, shattered eggs, sprinkled water and fallen trees. Once uttered, becomes a child out of the womb, it's growth beckons.
I repeat!
Make it make sense. #Peace y'all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Fellow Job Seeker Did To Me This Afternoon / Who Knows About Early Global Resources Ltd, Lagos / Orezone!? Gold Quest!?: The Sinister Plot Of Qnet. Job Scam In Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.