Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation (11156 Views)

Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation / Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers / Adams Oshiohmole Accused Of Hijacking INEC Adhoc List In Auchi, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by West2019(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2021
What's she going to use to train the children. Uslese in-law
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by BigRocky: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2021
supportnija:

Our leaders are from us, our police are from us, our soldiers are from us, market women are from us ... when you see them we have seen us

My point exactly sir...
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by kkonyeji(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2021
caandi:
I don’t know why it’s only in Nigeria especially amongst the igbos you will see this level of greed. Amongst brothers of same blood! Just imagine they took the whole 20m! What would the woman use to feed this innocent children and they will end up suffering and the Kids will end up hating their fathers family cos of the struggle, but madam don’t worry, cry no more because the God of the widows never sleeps nor slumbers, just read your scriptures where he promised to be the wife to the widows and father to the fatherless, I tell you they will enjoy that money now but will pay with their blood, if they escape punishment from God believe me their children will reap it! But pls I pray justice abound let government help her so those children don’t end up frustrated and wayward!

You just concluded that the police relatives are Igbos...shame on you at the display of your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by drololaaof: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2021
If the husband brother's were the next of kin that did not allow them to take the money even a fraction of it , they should know the wife and children were the beneficiary. These can not happen in the west. The wife should contact lawyers and battle them people will rise up in her defence. Bad and obnoxious tradition

1 Like

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by royal231(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Is she actually legally married to the man? Or u just had kids for the man..

If u are dating a military personell, police and thing like that in Nigeria even road safety please go and legalise ur relationship..

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by buzorcharles(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2021
Stupid woman. U can't fight for ur right? "They took u to the bank and collected everything" 2021 mugu

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Sholaco: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Can this family ever pray for Kanu Nnamdi not to be hang in the gallow?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by drololaaof: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2021
If the man brother's are the next of kin ,they shouldn't have taken part of the money. What is their contribution to development and upbringing of the late cops, who will take care of the wife and children the wife should office the public defenders
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by mechanics(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2021
They are reaping where did they don't sow, they will surely pay for what they have done.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by easzypeaszy(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Grace001:
Why take everything from the poor widow
u don't kw women...if he be say na 2M dey request so...so d gov wl be foolish to send d money to d man brthr or sisters abi..
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Blackdisciple(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2021
When the governor gave us that money, I was not in Port Harcourt. I was in my husband’s village.

“So, one of the policemen that stood in for me handed everything to my husband’s brothers. They took me to a bank where they sent the money. From there, they (in-laws) collected everything from me.

Remember you don't expect your in-laws to carter for your kids. Its just the ones that understands things that will be remembering his or her nieces and nephews.

Useless in-laws they don't care about their nieces and nephews.
Carry the matter go Rivers state government joor.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by baby124: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Men need to realize that no one can ever care or provide for their family like them. Just make provisions for your family always. Where extended family cannot reach.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Tizu(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Illiterate bastard what suggests that these persons are Igbo? Mad man. Onye ara

1 Like

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Ikpongiton: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
BigRocky:
.but na why my fellow Nigerians dey behave like this?
70percent of Nigerians are worst than the present leaders occupying various offices.

If government did not pay compensation it would HV made it to news headline and we shout, complain and rest,now compensation has also been paid,the money now has been hijacked...
as you buy the goat,na so you go sell am . police are not good people.what he was doing to other peoples families, is what his family are also getting

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Ikpongiton: 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Grace001:
I pity the poor woman, but was the husband hands clean?
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Ikpongiton: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
drololaaof:
If the husband brother's were the next of kin that did not allow them to take the money even a fraction of it , they should know the wife and children were the beneficiary. These can not happen in the west. The wife should contact lawyers and battle them people will rise up in her defence. Bad and obnoxious tradition
Grace001:
which west,south west or Western world?
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Police should recover the money early enough.

So that the widows children can feed and go to school.

This world sef.
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by vickydevoka(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
BigRocky:

Dat ur next of kin thing made get sence.
Kudos bro ...
Most people don't change bcus of woman wahala will make u think de woman doesn't love u. Some men don't even reveal his assets to his wife same as de wife

1 Like

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Tochj(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
The same lame excuse wike used to carry out mass slaughter on innocent people at obigbo
Policemen were killed in Lagos,Edo and almost 20 states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Okwyjesus(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
BigRocky:
.but na why my fellow Nigerians dey behave like this?
70percent of Nigerians are worst than the present leaders occupying various offices.

If government did not pay compensation it would HV made it to news headline and we shout, complain and rest,now compensation has also been paid,the money now has been hijacked...

Most Nigerian are greedy, wicked and heartless.
Yahoo yahoo, body part business, kidnapping, one chance business etc have one thing in common

WICKEDNESS, HEARTLESSNESS and GREED

People who want to reap where they did not show like Blessing in-laws

1 Like

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by Aksnoopy: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
caandi:
I don’t know why it’s only in Nigeria especially amongst the igbos you will see this level of greed. Amongst brothers of same blood! Just imagine they took the whole 20m! What would the woman use to feed this innocent children and they will end up suffering and the Kids will end up hating their fathers family cos of the struggle, but madam don’t worry, cry no more because the God of the widows never sleeps nor slumbers, just read your scriptures where he promised to be the wife to the widows and father to the fatherless, I tell you they will enjoy that money now but will pay with their blood, if they escape punishment from God believe me their children will reap it! But pls I pray justice abound let government help her so those children don’t end up frustrated and wayward!
Thunder fire you idiot! Must you mention Igbo? Who told you the widow is Igbo?
Eleribu omoale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by faste: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
So Swawale is now an Igbo name? Onye ara eke ututu like you
I was just wondering!
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by caandi: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Thunder fire you idiot! Must you mention Igbo? Who told you the widow is Igbo?
Eleribu omoale jati jati.
I won’t indulge you low lifer
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by caandi: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
kkonyeji:

You just concluded that the police relatives are Igbos...shame on you at the display of your ignorance.
not really. I’m igbo too. I was just giving instances. No need for the shaming
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by caandi: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hushpuppies:

Swawale is not an Igbo name.
Besides such calamity befall the woman because her husband's brother is the husband's next of kin.
ikr. Pls don’t quote me wrong, maybe I didn’t type it well. I was just giving instance that it’s common amongst the igbos. I’m well aware of the fact that they’re not igbos
Re: Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Having listened to both sides..

I concur with the Mr. Felix.

She should go and fish out who scammed her and signed whatever it is in the bank with her.. the man she accused said he hasn't met with her nor gone anywhere with her..

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Ignores Court Ruling On Amaechi / APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe / Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.