Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (1299 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by weirdo44: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]closed thread

1 Like

Re: Closed by tesseract: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2021
If you say they are Diabolical, is it then wise to throw them out unceremoniously? If your brother has been fvcking the first girl, is it possible that she may diabolically harm him based on that? Sit with your brother and think properly about it, be wise about it..you can send her away without drama and even make her feel good about it.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Veryfoolishboy: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2021
tesseract:
If you say they are Diabolical, is it then wise to throw them out unceremoniously? If your brother has been fvcking the first girl, is it possible that she may diabolically harm him based on that? Sit with your brother and think properly about it, be wise about it..you can send her away without drama and even make her feel good about it.
You don't get it. Men take alot of unnecessary risk trying to help the female gender. On a normal day, they won't replicate that kindness to their male friends.

Op already made it clear that his brother is having free sex with the girl (technically he is paying for the sex by housing her). Now that the brother is tired of the sex, he feels his eyes are opened and the girl is a babalawo grin

From the picture, the two girls slept in that house which means the second girl is meant for the op. But OP is too dull to understand the game shocked

10 Likes

Re: Closed by OloshoMan: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2021
We know she belongs to the streets, but please don't don't move her hastily, allow her to find a place if you can... Don't worry about the juju, if that shiit works I'd have been dead believe me...juju na scam
Re: Closed by tesseract: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

You don't get it. Men take alot of unnecessary risk trying to help the female gender. On a normal day, they won't replicate that kindness to their male friends.

Op already made it clear that his brother is having free sex with the girl (technically he is paying for the sex by housing her). Now that the brother is tired of the sex, he feels his eyes are opened and the girl is a babalawo grin

From the picture, the two girls slept in that house which means the second girl is meant for the op. But OP is too dull to understand the game shocked
Lol... This your analysis get as e be.. grin
Re: Closed by nokspos: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2021
well said, but you should take down the second picture , she might be on nairaland or something ....
Re: Closed by Edyice: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Veryfoolishboy:

You be correct dude

His brother one

Op has the other one

Free knacks

Case closed

He is the one acting weird …. Wait ooh

That’s even his name shocked weirdo44

1 Like

Re: Closed by Edyice: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2021
OloshoMan:
We know she belongs to the streets, but please don't don't move her hastily, allow her to find a place if you can... Don't worry about the juju, if that shiit works I'd have been dead believe me...juju na scam

Don’t mind weirdo44 joor

If those girls want kill you and your brother , it won’t take long. Those bae just want a free place to crash , not too forget he now has a bae

1 Like

Re: Closed by Psych412(f): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2021
this is bad
op, please remove those pictures. one of them might be a nairalander.
Re: Closed by weirdo44: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Edyice:

You be correct dude

His brother one

Op has the other one

Free knacks

Case closed

He is the one acting weird …. Wait ooh

That’s even his name shocked weirdo44
.. I've not done that thing in my whole life...i hate it when girls gets closer to me, I don't know why
Re: Closed by Edyice: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
weirdo44:
.. I've not done that thing in my whole life...i hate it when girls gets closer to me, I don't know why

Don’t make me laugh grin

I see you living the house and your brother end up having 3-some with them ladies grin That if you don’t go closer or follow up cool
Re: Closed by vinzita1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
See ,o boy
What ever u decide positive, do it fast.
No wasting time.
Now, your eyes has open .

Any lady wey dey diabolical, fear them.
You wey dey closer that act as blockage, very soon, she will reason your matter.
Your bros wey grant her to stay with u people, will be blindfolded to see her wrong doing.
This girls are heart harden such that any thing u tell them as per change will not enter her ear.
Except their babalawo.
I am taking from experience.
Nothing wey get beginning wey no get end.
This girls end is worst than devil end.
Be warned!!!
Re: Closed by weirdo44: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Edyice:

Don’t make me laugh grin

I see you living the house and your brother end up having 3-some with them ladies grin That if you don’t go closer or follow up cool

my brother now hates the girl unlike when they first met
Re: Closed by weirdo44: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Closed
Re: Closed by bahdpersona(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2021
No be small thing o
Re: Closed by Theboy21: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy Op una get mind dey touch her stuffs by invading her privacy, issoright...hope say you dey strong for spirit if not better contact pastor righteousness Asap cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Closed by debbydams(f): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2021
This is serious
Re: Closed by Cerebellum: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Both the OP, his brother and the Holosho,,, ohh ..and the hoe friend are all madd angry

(1) (Reply)

American Woman Caught Sleeping With A 10-year-old Boy Inside Hotel / 7 Sure-shot Signs That Will Tell You If Your Girl Is Bisexual / Two Strong Ladies Fight Over Man On Highway; Naked Themselves – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.