Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) (51968 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Uyi168:
When evil like this struck, one will begin to question the existence of a merciful, all knowing and an all powerful god. It's hard to believe such entity exists..
embarassed

He exist

and

he can't force himself on anyone

the problems of Man was brought about by man himself

the devil and his agents are on the loose for preys to feast on

the onus is on humans to not loose guard

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by frugal(m): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
DollarBuddy:

So sad bro... But trust me sh*t happens. If she knew this was gonna happen, trust me she'd have done otherwise.

The point is, na only God fit keeps us and loved ones safe.

Any responsible parent would not leave their little kids unattended to go party or drive a friend to work at such an ungodly hour. I'm very sure she left for long hours.

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by doneback04: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
What a lost, this is too much for her to Bear. God please help her
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Uyi168: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

He exist

and

Nonesense talk.

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by thundafire: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
After escaping a fire incident and they went to a new home and fire killed all kids,it seems like Final Destination movie. I pray no idiot have a hand in the kids death. May their soul find peace ,Amen
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by am4truth(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Uyi168:
When evil like this struck, one will begin to question the existence of a merciful, all knowing and an all powerful god. It's hard to believe such entity exists..
embarassed
It is of God's mercy that you are alive. God would visit you soon
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by squad03: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Even the thought of the loss of one child can devastate a parent.Her agony is unimaginable.
Comfort her,Good God...
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Walex124(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
onthehill:
Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos, Video)

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-58292159

Below is the video of the report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT2WKhIgh9U

Read full report below.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/east-st-louis-fire-five-children-dead

This is very sad, may God console her.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Uyi168: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
am4truth:

It is of God's mercy that you are alive. God would visit you soon
Whose mercy is it that the five girls were burnt alive?

And Tell your God to visit the abductors of Leah Sharibu.

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by stanleysmart: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmm what a tragedy.. May God give her the fortitude to bear the lost and con sole her
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Uyi168:
Nonesense talk.

I don't blame you at all

i was once in your shoe
not until I was almost destroyed
but thank God for divine intervention
mind you

if the three wise men could spot the bright star of Jesus christ ( who was at the time in bethlehem)

from another country entirely

and those guys were neither classified as evil or good

do you think people with dark abilities to see people's star aren't around, some can even see stars of babies in the womb

and if they are evil
they might look for how to Steal the stars or destroy the star bearer If no capable guardian Is keeping guard they could succeed

no vex say I mention u o

salvation through Jesus christ

and receiving the infilling of the Holyspirit

with a fervent bible and prayer lifestyle plus holiness is
the way to go

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by DollarBuddy: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
frugal:

Any responsible parent would not leave their little kids unattended to go party or drive a friend to work at such an ungodly hour. I'm very sure she left for long hours.

You are correct bro�
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Uyi168: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

I don't blame you at all

i was once in your shoe
not until I was almost destroyed
but thank God for divine intervention
mind you

if the three wise men could spot the bright star of Jesus christ ( who was at the time in bethlehem)

from another country entirely

and those guys were neither classified as evil or good

do you think people with dark abilities to see people's star aren't around, some can even see stars of babies in the womb

and if they are evil
they might look for how to Steal the stars or destroy the star bearer.

no vex say I mention u o

salvation through Jesus christ

and receiving the infilling of the Holyspirit

with a fervent bible and prayer lifestyle is
the way to go
Nonesense talk.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Chronicgenius: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
It's in times like this you'd doubt if God exists embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Human Neglience is the cause of all these problem.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Nawa o

Even , d bad news vendor is overwhelmed by this badnews. Be like say ur bad news de learn for where this one de

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by nnewa: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
so so sad, just so difficult. Can not imagine. ooh so heart breaking. How can she live! God take absolute control. Sorry maam
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by dedoz: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
PAINFUL....all her kids gone...not even one or two remained .chai!!! Its not going to be easy ... May God comfort her.

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chloraseptic:
She's a strong woman..

Most people would have seen no reason to live anymore and opted for suicide.

Bros to commit suicide isn't easy as u think. Ask those who have done it

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
They moved into the new apartment after escaping a fire incident in an older apartment. Something's wrong somewhere! I have a gut feeling that someone murdered those innocent kids cry

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Bros to commit suicide isn't easy as u think. Ask those who have done it

Those who did it are dead... Those who didn't die only attempted it
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Judybash93:

Those who did it are dead... Those who didn't die only attempted it

That's why I said should u ask those who did it. I didn't say anything about those who attempted it

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tayeni(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
frugal:

I suspect same too. What type of friend would let you leave your kids alone at night to drive him/her to "work"?
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is really painful. Arami bu ma so embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by einsteine(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
So sad. May God console and strengthen her.

Why didn't God prevent it?

Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by jimtemi1: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sad...
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nato008(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chloraseptic:
She's a strong woman..

Most people would have seen no reason to live anymore and opted for suicide.
And just maybe in cases like this if she commits suicide,we hold no grudge against....because honestly I don't know how u recover from this....I don't know
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

He exist

and

He? Really?
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ritual things.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by Cryptic007: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oh man God. So painful. May God give u the heart to bar the lost. RIP kids.
Re: Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) by pappilo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
baby124:
If she’s innocent, I feel bad for her. Otherwise, hmm. Some people think kids are cute until they have a bunch of them and cannot cope. Or want to live a babyboy/babygirl lifestyle.

I find the story very suspicious. In July 2019, her house burnt to the ground when she went to the shops but with her children and her dad. She claimed at the time that the fire was started by her ex boyfriend but no criminal charges were filed.

Then 18 months later another fire but she was out at 3am to pick up her boyfriend leaving the kids with their granddad.

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos / 10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband